PDA

View Full Version : 382 aft seat photos

RedDog382
12-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Updating the bottom of the bench seat of my 382 and need a few photos of the newer style with the white starboard instead of the old grey carpeted plywood. Anyone out there who can help ...?

t500hps
12-15-2009, 09:35 AM
What years? Mines a 2002 and I had it apart last year to replace the skins but didn't take any pics. It has a thin white starboard piece covering the bottom with a thicker gray starboard inside for strength.....becuase I was just replacing the skins I didn't take it completely apart.

t500hps
12-15-2009, 09:37 AM
I just re-read your post......are you looking for the "kick-panel" under the rear seat? That's a very simple piece if that's what your trying to copy.

RedDog382
12-15-2009, 03:42 PM
I just re-read your post......are you looking for the "kick-panel" under the rear seat? That's a very simple piece if that's what your trying to copy.

Already replaced the old grey-carpeted bulkhead or "kick panel" with the newer white starboard bulkhead. Looking at the bottom of the bench seat (the part that thin bikini-clad women sit on ...?).

Have done new skins/foam and I am replacing the old carpeted seat support with a new white starboard panel and trim piece I bought from the Formula factory. My upolstery guy is working on this 1800 miles from me and needs photos of the newer style white starboard.