PDA

View Full Version : How Rare is your GM Car/Truck?

slpcamaross97
12-09-2009, 02:17 PM
found this web site http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

Tells you how rare your gm car actually is. My syclone is 1 of 196, My GMC 2500 is 1 of 3, and my show s10 is actually 1 of 1.

Fun site to waste some time on. Enjoy

glassdave
12-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Thats pretty cool. What was it that made your 2500 one of three?

I always got a kick out of the vintage Chrysler guys when i was restoring cars full time. They always had some obscure reason there car was ultra rare like "this is one of only three white Dusters that have seat belt buckles that clip left to right instead if right to left and a wood grain shift knob . . . . from the factory" :D

I like these kinda sites. Wish they had 'em for Ford stuff.

Roger 1
12-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Thats pretty cool. What was it that made your 2500 one of three?

I always got a kick out of the vintage Chrysler guys when i was restoring cars full time. They always had some obscure reason there car was ultra rare like "this is one of only three white Dusters that have seat belt buckles that clip left to right instead if right to left and a wood grain shift knob . . . . from the factory" :D

I like these kinda sites. Wish they had 'em for Ford stuff.

LOL!! I know what you're talking about. I use to tell people that my '62 vette was special because they only made the '62 one year. Sometimes they got it and sometimes they didn't.

waterboy222
12-09-2009, 04:26 PM
LOL!! I know what you're talking about. I use to tell people that my '62 vette was special because they only made the '62 one year. Sometimes they got it and sometimes they didn't.
lol, im sooooo stealing that line!
:cheers2:

Wobble
12-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Cool,

There are 1 2006 SIE 2500 CREW CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.003%) matching your exact options list.

My 06 GMC Duramax is one of 110 due to the fold over cargo bed extender that I never ordered, otherwise it would be one of 1451 ordered with the bed rail covers with pop out stake covers.

The onstar and sat radio delete are more common than I expected