PDA

View Full Version : Is Gino Going to be Ready in 2010?

scandelous
12-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Gino, We all missed you this year, are you going to come out and play in 2010?:driving:

SVL66
12-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Gino, We all missed you this year, are you going to come out and play in 2010?:driving:

:ack2:

MANITIE
02-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Thanks for asking.....since Tammy has had her latest exams, she is now cancer free after having her kidney removed. she will have to go back to be checked over 3 months for the next year but we are releived....its been a long 8 months but just happy she's OK.

So now I'm looking for a boat....I found one but it will not be up for sale till late March early April and we would have to make a lot of changes to it....so I just might pick up a boat to run Class 5 or 6 for now for the C.G.....I have already inquired about a few boats that are for sale in the last few days..

Looking forward to coming back out....

scandelous
02-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Thanks for asking.....since Tammy has had her latest exams, she is now cancer free after having her kidney removed. she will have to go back to be checked over 3 months for the next year but we are releived....its been a long 8 months but just happy she's OK.

So now I'm looking for a boat....I found one but it will not be up for sale till late March early April and we would have to make a lot of changes to it....so I just might pick up a boat to run Class 5 or 6 for now for the C.G.....I have already inquired about a few boats that are for sale in the last few days..

Looking forward to coming back out....

My wife just when through the same ordeal Gino. Great news that all is working out.

BTW my 382 Fastech is for sale, PM me. :driving:

MANITIE
02-09-2010, 09:11 PM
My wife just when through the same ordeal Gino. Great news that all is working out.

BTW my 382 Fastech is for sale, PM me. :driving:

I hope your wife is doing well....we need to catch up.......Thanks on the Fastech but we have plans with the C.G. outside of racing....so I have certain specs we need to accomplish this and it will take a lot of planning...the boat that will be avalible in late March will fit in....

I just need single engine boat for now to race....plus the boat count in 5 and 6 is still growing.....

Look foward to having a drink with ya soon...tell your wife I said hi...and I wish her a speedy recovery.....

Gino

BobbyB
02-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Gino,
Glad to hear Tammy is doing well. What else has been going on?

MANITIE
02-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Hey Bobby.....I have not been doing alot....spent a lot of time in FL.
I have restored a Bradley GT and a 69 Buggy to kill a little time...but did not realized how much time I spent on the race boat every year...

I hear you might be coming back out to race........

BobbyB
02-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Hey Bobby.....I have not been doing alot....spent a lot of time in FL.
I have restored a Bradley GT and a 69 Buggy to kill a little time...but did not realized how much time I spent on the race boat every year...

I hear you might be coming back out to race........

I would like too but i am not ready to buy a boat yet. But i told my mom i would take a year off and that year is over. :sifone::sifone: I did make it to some races the past year with the fat boys. lol

MANITIE
02-10-2010, 09:32 PM
I hope one of those fat boys has lost a little weight.....I still have to brake the news to him that we will need shoe horn to get us in the new seats...

BobbyB
02-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Now thats pretty funny.

fastedy
02-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Hey Gino, I have a SUPERBOAT for sale, not the one to the Left

AugiePensa
02-17-2010, 12:53 PM
Hey Gino, good to hear from you.

MANITIE
02-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey Eddie....I seen it for sale....I'm really leaning towards the 09 27 Activator of Jimmy's....just pricing out a 525 and even a Ilmor

Hey Augie....Thanks....I hope your feeling better....see you guys soon

imco offshore
02-17-2010, 08:41 PM
Hey Gino,,if your looking at a 525 ?? bob mezokowski has a 30 phantom for sale that needs a motor,,?? we would be glad to have you over here in SVL.. George Jr.

MANITIE
02-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Hi George.....thanks for the offer....but I'm looking for a boat that I can also use as a pleasure boat with a back seat...
But if I go with the 27 Activator and the 525, I would not mind to run against you guys for a race as a exibition and no points or prise money.