PDA

View Full Version : How my day started....

THEJOKER
12-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Scum bag Mexican Gangs!

Perlmudder
12-07-2009, 05:32 PM
thats crappy... will it come off?

Davidmnc
12-07-2009, 05:35 PM
I would take it over how I started mine! My 12yo daughter was crying her eyes out cuz her bunny died. :(

THEJOKER
12-07-2009, 05:41 PM
I would take it over how I started mine! My 12yo daughter was crying her eyes out cuz her bunny died. :(

Yea kids are much more important. Sorry dude!

I had acetone and a worker on it within 30 minutes after I found the vandalism. I also took them to the truck wash. Noway would I pull something down the road with that garbage on it.

txriverrat2001
12-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Wish there was a way to electrify fences, trailers, storage buildings so that when they go to spray it - it zaps the chit out of them. The gangbangers out by the house on the river are taggin frikkin everything - total disrespect. Bang. Done.

THEJOKER
12-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Notice the 1st picture......penut got shot in the head and is dead. That's what the cop said......atleast they're killing each other.

phragle
12-07-2009, 05:49 PM
stake out time with a 12 guage and bean bags

phragle
12-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Actually Sureņos is a real gang, not a bunch of juvi taggers... use buckshot instead of bean bags...

Toasty
12-29-2009, 11:45 AM
will acetone remove the paint from the alum sheet? howd it turn out?
surefire flash light and a 9mm sig with a laser, sitting on a lawn chair from atop another trailer. plink plink plink. Then your worker will have to use soap and water to remove their brains from your trailer sides...

tommymonza
12-29-2009, 01:05 PM
When i was in Milan Italy a couple years ago it just blew me away how clean of a big city it was but ev erything from the ground to as high as you could reach was covered in graffiti,It was really sad,My brother inlaw spent big bucks having the front of his apartment cleaned off but they come right back.
It was terrible to see this beautful historical city covered in this crap.
My idea was a task force to catch the little phuckers and than chain them to the site with toothbrushes and paint remover.

THEJOKER
12-29-2009, 02:59 PM
will acetone remove the paint from the alum sheet? howd it turn out?
surefire flash light and a 9mm sig with a laser, sitting on a lawn chair from atop another trailer. plink plink plink. Then your worker will have to use soap and water to remove their brains from your trailer sides...

Acetone took the crap right off.

Toasty
12-29-2009, 03:32 PM
but was it ok on the painted sheet alum? meaning the acetone didnt remove the white base?
good glad to hear!

dykstra
12-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Thank god that chit came off. What a pain in the a..!

dykstra
12-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Davidnmc, sorry to hear about your daughters pet rabbit.

Woody
12-30-2009, 11:13 AM
I like that first picture...."Rest in P I S S" That's exactly what they deserve. maybe throw a little doody on for good measure.

Sorry for the trouble

Chris
12-30-2009, 12:07 PM
They don't always get away with their nonsense.

...Warning- graphic.

endeavor1
12-30-2009, 04:48 PM
They don't always get away with their nonsense.

...Warning- graphic.

WOW.... :cheers2:

Velocity Vector
12-30-2009, 11:00 PM
We use to do graffiti back in the late 60's but we drew daisy flowers, peace signs and psychedelic stuff, you know something people would be proud to drive around and show off the art work....they must be on a different drug than I was on...I better quit typing I might have a flashback and my mouth is starting to water...

Davidmnc
12-30-2009, 11:34 PM
Davidnmc, sorry to hear about your daughters pet rabbit.

Thanks man :cheers2:

MikeyFIN
12-31-2009, 05:16 AM
We use to do graffiti back in the late 60's but we drew daisy flowers, peace signs and psychedelic stuff, you know something people would be proud to drive around and show off the art work....they must be on a different drug than I was on...I better quit typing I might have a flashback and my mouth is starting to water...

Or you thought people would be proud to show off the "art work"...

Airpacker
12-31-2009, 10:43 AM
I hate that crap. Little bastards have hit my shop numerous times in the last 3 years. I clean it up, repaint and within days, tagged by azzhats again. Cops do nothing. Not allowed to shoot the little POS's so I just have to keep doing it over and over again. :(

On a good note, cop asked me what time I close up for the night. I said 6pm. He says "So turn off the lights, wait for the little f ers and beat them into hospital. Then go home and forget it happened. You wouldn't know what happened becasue yo go home at 6 pm RIGHT!!!!"