PDA

View Full Version : Michigan City Grand Prix

Twin Whackas
12-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Saw that the boat races are planned to come back to Michigan City next year weekend 8/7,8/8. Hope we can get a big group in the docks at Michigan City for this and maybe have a dock party or something one night.

SC288
12-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Saw that the boat races are planned to come back to Michigan City next year weekend 8/7,8/8. Hope we can get a big group in the docks at Michigan City for this and maybe have a dock party or something one night.

Hey BASA (Magic Medicine) let's not get slips with the stick boats again alright :cuss: ! Just kidding Twin Whackas and I appreciate you hooking us up but I really don't want to be around those tools again. They all need to have their man cards taken away IMHO :ack2: .

Magic Medicine
12-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Hey BASA (Magic Medicine) let's not get slips with the stick boats again alright :cuss: ! Just kidding Twin Whackas and I appreciate you hooking us up but I really don't want to be around those tools again. They all need to have their man cards taken away IMHO :ack2: .

Hey I took what they gave us. I didn't have a problem with da sticker machines but we were at the bars everynight!

SC288
12-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Hey I took what they gave us. I didn't have a problem with da sticker machines but we were at the bars everynight!

Simmer down....I guess you weren't there for them singing and playing guitars on the docks with candles lit :ack2:....

redhotsommer
12-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Funny...Andy hooked me up for a slip as well...and we had real power boaters on our dock...

Mike and Mike...something will DEFINATELY go down this year.

SC288
12-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Funny...Andy hooked me up for a slip as well...and we had real power boaters on our dock...

Looking forward to it....I'm still looking for a deal on an air conditioner. I made the mistake of letting my buddy sleep on the couch last year and I sleep in the V - Berth....big mistake. It was like a Blast Furnace in the V - Berth....AC for me next year. :cheers2:

Magic Medicine
12-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Simmer down....I guess you weren't there for them singing and playing guitars on the docks with candles lit :ack2:....

:cheers2::cheers2:

WOW, didn't know that, you should have started that blower motor up and :driving:

Magic Medicine
12-03-2009, 05:54 PM

Looking forward to it....I'm still looking for a deal on an air conditioner. I made the mistake of letting my buddy sleep on the couch last year and I sleep in the V - Berth....big mistake. It was like a Blast Furnace in the V - Berth....AC for me next year. :cheers2:

Looking forward to it! Mike if find any deals on AC units like the Hippies let me know. You could just buy an SSR and get it done:bump:

SC288
12-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Looking forward to it! Mike if find any deals on AC units like the Hippies let me know. You could just buy an SSR and get it done:bump:

The only way it will work on our boats is if we can change the direction in which the hatch opens. It would have to open from the bow side like Mikes Fountain. Why don't you PM Chris at the factory and see if we can do this....I will look for some deals for us.

Magic Medicine
12-03-2009, 06:08 PM
The only way it will work on our boats is if we can change the direction in which the hatch opens. It would have to open from the bow side like Mikes Fountain. Why don't you PM Chris at the factory and see if we can do this....I will look for some deals for us.

What the hay are you fingers broken??????:toetap05:

I will give him a hollar

Twin Whackas
12-03-2009, 06:36 PM

I am sure that v-berth was much more comfortable then the backseat on my cat was Friday night. Then on top of it had to wake up hungover to some rain in the morning. :ack2:

SC288
12-03-2009, 06:37 PM
What the hay are you fingers broken??????:toetap05:

I will give him a hollar

Thats the cost of doing business with Joe Dirt. :smash: :bump:

SC288
12-03-2009, 06:40 PM
I am sure that v-berth was much more comfortable then the backseat on my cat was Friday night. Then on top of it had to wake up hungover to some rain in the morning. :ack2:

Hungover was not the word....then I had to try and fix one of my many leaks I had this year on "The Sieve".....:cuss:

MrCig
12-03-2009, 09:02 PM

We had a great dock also. Right next to the beach. Stood on the dock box and could see the beach.

You need to build in the air conditioner. I had to turn it up the temp i was freezing.

Great place to watch the races. Thanks Andy

Mark

redhotsommer
12-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Just for the record Sunny-boys...that a/c unit will work on a hatch that goes either way. My Powerquest's hatch opened towards the front of the boat. Unlike this one...picture courtesy of Kirk...

Chris
12-03-2009, 10:58 PM
We will definitely have a presence there.

OBNOXUS
12-03-2009, 11:37 PM
... goes either way.

Does Michelle know you go both ways??? :willy_nilly:

redhotsommer
12-04-2009, 07:04 AM
Does Michelle know you go both ways??? :willy_nilly:

Why...are you interested...buddy-boy?
:kiss:

OBNOXUS
12-04-2009, 10:03 AM
well ya are kinda cute

B.Z.
12-04-2009, 10:29 AM
well ya are kinda cute

I know it's the long hair!!!!!!

ICDEDPPL
12-04-2009, 11:03 AM
I do HVAC. As long as theres 220V I`ll build a unit that will freeze you nuts of by morning:)

redhotsommer
12-04-2009, 11:56 AM
I know it's the long hair!!!!!!

See...that's why I cut the long hair off! Now YOU are the longhair of the group...hippiefatguy. Or should we just go with MEATLOAF!

Magic Medicine
12-04-2009, 12:19 PM

get a real boat with a cabin!:leaving:

Magic Medicine
12-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Thats the cost of doing business with Joe Dirt. :smash: :bump:

Hungover was not the word....then I had to try and fix one of my many leaks I had this year on "The Sieve".....:cuss:

:cheers2:

The sieve:bump::cheers2:

Magic Medicine
12-04-2009, 12:21 PM
We had a great dock also. Right next to the beach. Stood on the dock box and could see the beach.

You need to build in the air conditioner. I had to turn it up the temp i was freezing.

Great place to watch the races. Thanks Andy

Mark

Anytime Mark!!!!!!!!!:driving: It was great hangin with you guys!

Magic Medicine
12-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Just for the record Sunny-boys...that a/c unit will work on a hatch that goes either way. My Powerquest's hatch opened towards the front of the boat. Unlike this one...picture courtesy of Kirk...

There you go Joe Dirt!

Magic Medicine
12-04-2009, 12:23 PM
:huh::rofl::rofl:
See...that's why I cut the long hair off! Now YOU are the longhair of the group...hippiefatguy. Or should we just go with MEATLOAF!

Warlock28SXT
12-04-2009, 02:11 PM
get a real boat with a cabin!:leaving:

Hey now:cuss: All you need is a friend with one:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
12-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Hey now:cuss: All you need is a friend with one:cheers2:

:sifone::cheers2::driving:

Hammer01
12-04-2009, 04:03 PM

I believe the movie was called "Deliverance" and it was filmed in Michigan City!!!!

OBNOXUS
12-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Boy you got a purdey mouth

SC288
12-04-2009, 08:14 PM
There you go Joe Dirt!

I don't think I have enough clearance between the back side of my hatch and the fairing....might be different on your boat.

phragle
12-05-2009, 05:55 AM
get one of those cooler vent type airconditioners....

Magic Medicine
12-08-2009, 04:01 PM
I don't think I have enough clearance between the back side of my hatch and the fairing....might be different on your boat.

sent Chris a PM

Magic Medicine
12-08-2009, 04:01 PM
I believe the movie was called "Deliverance" and it was filmed in Michigan City!!!!

I thought that movie was filmed in kankakee????:eek:

redhotsommer
12-08-2009, 04:09 PM
I thought that movie was filmed in kankakee????:eek:

You can't insult him like that...he's a NORTHSIDER now. Besides...he lived in Bourbonais...home of Chicago Bears training camp, otherwise known as Camp How-We-Gonna-Lose.

Magic Medicine
12-08-2009, 06:12 PM
You can't insult him like that...he's a NORTHSIDER now. Besides...he lived in Bourbonais...home of Chicago Bears training camp, otherwise known as Camp How-We-Gonna-Lose.

niiiccceeeee:sifone: