endeavor1
12-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Here we go guys.....:driving:

endeavor1
12-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Matts coffee/beerpong:cheers2: table.

TxHawk
12-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Its too bad, we had just passed the 1 year anniversary on Oh So slOw.

Welcome.

TxHawk
12-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Know these guys?

OldSchool
12-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Welcome guys!!! Let us know if we can do anything to make your stay here better! :cheers2:

Craig

TxHawk
12-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Offseason sucks.

cigdaze
12-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Welcome fellas! Enjoy.
:cool:

Chris
12-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Good to have you guys here. Enjoy!

Perlmudder
12-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Offseason sucks.

that island looks sick! how deep is the water in that middle pool? where is that place located?

TxHawk
12-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Not sure how deep the pool is. We used to take out 47 Houseboat in there when the lake was up.

That is North Island at Lake Texoma. That was early on Saturday of July 4th Weekend. I am beached next to the Bluewater. Bright yellow dot.

Always lots of hot rods making passes.

TxHawk
12-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Another.

And the Andy's.

DAREDEVIL
12-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Here we go guys.....:driving:

OOH SH.. , the crazy bunch arrived !!!!! LOL :seeya::sifone:

endeavor1
12-01-2009, 07:58 PM

:sifone:

DonMan
12-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Just WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE ? :sifone:

endeavor1
12-13-2009, 12:47 AM
Matt, i think it may be time to expand our place one more bay. 40 hawk, 43 flat, hopefully soon 46 talldeck, SeaRay with a BADASS arch, and we need to get cracking on a 27 mini hawk.

sweet addiction
12-13-2009, 09:52 AM
:eek: Beer pong on that! Dangerous.:cheers2:

Matts coffee/beerpong:cheers2: table.

TxHawk
12-14-2009, 06:55 PM
:eek: Beer pong on that! Dangerous.:cheers2:

Beer pong might have been a stretch.

Still cleaning up the new place. Hopefully we have the lift in soon and can start all the projects. March will be here before you know it.

endeavor1
12-15-2009, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=TxHawk;390813]Beer pong might have been a stretch. QUOTE]

OH no, i intend to try it out at least once..:cheers2:

endeavor1
12-15-2009, 06:42 PM
I m gonna have to kick the SeaRay back to the middle. Place looks great though Matt :cheers2:

Velocity Vector
12-16-2009, 04:43 AM
Hey guy's, Sorry I'm a little late getting over here...but I made it. Good new's last Wed.
I just got hired on again, I been laying on my a$$ for about 10 months now, Since I been home so much the wife gets mad at me so easy seems like. Just the other night she cussed me out, for walking through the house with my boots on again. P!$$ed me off so bad I just about went off on her! I said to myself, "VV calm down son you can handle this", so I decided to just jump on the bike and go for a quick spin, to cool off. Then I asked her," I'm sorry honey, did you say something?" Then Farted really loud. I'm just glad I took that anger managment class a few years ago.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/spinn.jpg

TxHawk
12-16-2009, 09:53 AM
VV - Good to hear, but SOS at 3am?

Tell your wife that your going to the lake and to invite this guy over to work on that mess.

Velocity Vector
12-16-2009, 03:27 PM
3:AM you forget I have a 17 year old?

TxHawk
12-16-2009, 03:44 PM
3:AM you forget I have a 17 year old?

Did she forget its Tuesday night?

Velocity Vector
12-16-2009, 04:04 PM
After I took her car, computer she remembered. She is filling out a resume as we speak, daddy's free ride is coming to an end...Oh was going to take her phone to but couldn't, it because it got stolen again, second time in a week got it back first time. Phone was 5 day's new and got stolen twice? Theiving pr!cks she hangs around with. She's on the ground till she gets a job. Gosh Dad, your so mean to me! Now why again am I grounded? Reply> my hand went up, said ... talk to my hand cause my ears ain't a listening.. She has it in her head that she can be like her mom, A stay at home house wife. I told her that would be great but first you have to find someone like me that will allow you to do that. Untill then get a job! Cause I already have one of those and don't need two!!

endeavor1
12-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Glad to have you over and thats wonderful you found a job...... Good luck with the daughter thing!!! lol

Velocity Vector
12-17-2009, 12:25 AM
Glad to have you over and thats wonderful you found a job...... Good luck with the daughter thing!!! lol

Thanks Chris, I just tell her, it's all part of having a Daddy that loves you. Didn't work either when I was her age but now I thank God I at least had a Daddy which so many kids don't today. When are you guy's meeting up at the shop. Hollar at me maybe I can show up and try out that new bong!

endeavor1
12-17-2009, 11:37 AM
Well good on you for taking that stance. Its a tough world and its time to start taking some action sooner than later. I ll be headed over today and show up around 1pm if you want to come down.

Velocity Vector
12-17-2009, 02:23 PM
I got a Drs. apointment @ 3

TxHawk
12-17-2009, 10:26 PM
You guys missed out. Chris and I got a ride in an awesome cat.

johnnyboatman
12-17-2009, 10:41 PM
oh the daughter thing ive got one 17 that could run the country, well at least she thinks she can.

johnnyboatman
12-17-2009, 10:48 PM
how can i change my avatar

TxHawk
12-17-2009, 10:48 PM
Anybody need a like new 30HP Mercury?

How about a new toy for the kids? Buy the motor, get the boat and trailer for $500. This sounds like one of those VV deals.

endeavor1
12-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Wheres the Cat-Killer now that you have this in your arsenal. :driving:

sweet addiction
12-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Is this a new project? Looks pretty cool. Is the BT sold? Sorry for all the questions but I have been working a lot near the holidays and do not get on much.

I m gonna have to kick the SeaRay back to the middle. Place looks great though Matt :cheers2:

sweet addiction
12-17-2009, 11:56 PM
Looks like a nice shop.

Beer pong might have been a stretch.

Still cleaning up the new place. Hopefully we have the lift in soon and can start all the projects. March will be here before you know it.

sweet addiction
12-18-2009, 12:02 AM
Ok so I just checked OSO and saw your boat is sold. Man congrats. It sold fast.

endeavor1
12-18-2009, 12:38 AM
Yea, hated to see it go but the money was right. Got a 97 flatdeckin now as a project. Matt and i, mainly matt, took out the dash. Gonna give her some much needed updates and get the drivetrain all straigtened up. What about you???? when am i gonna see a fountain on your avatar

Velocity Vector
12-18-2009, 05:13 AM
how can i change my avatar

Johnny, at the top right of this page "quick links" click that then click "user control panel", then on the left of that page "edit avatar". Don't make me come over there...VV :)

Velocity Vector
12-18-2009, 05:15 AM
Chris, No one told me about a sold BT or a flat deck. but congrats anyway, I'm way behind,,,Don't you think you need to consult me before you make such big decisions. You know I am a consultant :)

Velocity Vector
12-18-2009, 05:26 AM
You guys missed out. Chris and I got a ride in an awesome cat.

Well thats the sh!ts I missed out on the ride, Matt shops looking really good. You guys have done a great job getting it in shape. Hats off to ya. Looks alot better than our local hospital..

Velocity Vector
12-18-2009, 06:34 AM
Well I guess you guy's are wondering why I'm still up. Another exciting morning at VV''s house, "My first citizens arrest I thought", At 02:00 my house phone rang. It was one of my daughters x girlfriends 18 years old. My daughter answered it, then I picked up the other line to listen in. This gal was way out of control, cussing, screaming, and threatening to kick my daughter A$$ over some dude. She told her she's coming over right now, going to drag my daughter out of bed and kick her A$$. So I got up, got my cell phone. I hid in the bushes close to the front door. Well stupid gal drove up in the my drive way and got out. That's when I called the cops. Then she proceeded to the front door 100' away. She started pounding and kicking my front door, cussing, screaming, and threatening to kick my daughter A$$ some more. I wish you could have seen her expression on her face when I came out from behind the bush and screamed your under arrest for tresspasing and disturbing the peace. I think she sh!t her pants right there. She immediatly started crying and shaking, Then she went for her pocket. Out came her cell phone. She speed dialed her mother crying so hard to the point I thought she was going to hyperventilate. Bout that time the cops showed up and she told them, "he hit me". They told her I don't think so, look how big he is, if he hit you would be talking right now, you are real lucky he didn't shoot you. Then after a lengthy discussion the cops tell me they couldn't arrest her, even though I have "no tresspassing signs at the gates" and even if she was pounding on my door threatening my daughter at 0200. They told me I would have had to have filed out a pryer complaint with the police department, then if she came over a second time then I could arrest her.....Now what kind of sh!t is that? Just how stupid are these kids to call and tell you they are on their way over to kick some A$$ at 0200? Then actually come over and start sh!t? And I can't arrest her?....Jesus...Good night or should I say good morning....

TxHawk
12-18-2009, 09:27 AM
If the girl is that stupid, I am going to go ahead and look foward to her coming back.

endeavor1
12-18-2009, 11:30 AM
I would invest in one of those fancy tasers or some attack cows. This could be interesting. Keep us informed.

sweet addiction
12-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Lol, well I don't know what else too do. I have not had one phone call. I just keep working on it, replace this replace that and try to keep it nice for someone who wants to buy it. I am hoping the spring brings potential buyers. I was pretty close on a trade with Shogren on a 2000 model 35 with the 500 EFI motors. The wife said no. So the only thing I can do is get mine sold and buy something else. This selling shi** is for the birds. We are trying to sell our house also and that is going like crap. When it rains it pours. :cheers2:

Yea, hated to see it go but the money was right. Got a 97 flatdeckin now as a project. Matt and i, mainly matt, took out the dash. Gonna give her some much needed updates and get the drivetrain all straigtened up. What about you???? when am i gonna see a fountain on your avatar

sweet addiction
12-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Wow. Sorry for the frustration VV. Sounds like your a pretty good father, keep up the good work.

Well I guess you guy's are wondering why I'm still up. Another exciting morning at VV''s house, "My first citizens arrest I thought", At 02:00 my house phone rang. It was one of my daughters x girlfriends 18 years old. My daughter answered it, then I picked up the other line to listen in. This gal was way out of control, cussing, screaming, and threatening to kick my daughter A$$ over some dude. She told her she's coming over right now, going to drag my daughter out of bed and kick her A$$. So I got up, got my cell phone. I hid in the bushes close to the front door. Well stupid gal drove up in the my drive way and got out. That's when I called the cops. Then she proceeded to the front door 100' away. She started pounding and kicking my front door, cussing, screaming, and threatening to kick my daughter A$$ some more. I wish you could have seen her expression on her face when I came out from behind the bush and screamed your under arrest for tresspasing and disturbing the peace. I think she sh!t her pants right there. She immediatly started crying and shaking, Then she went for her pocket. Out came her cell phone. She speed dialed her mother crying so hard to the point I thought she was going to hyperventilate. Bout that time the cops showed up and she told them, "he hit me". They told her I don't think so, look how big he is, if he hit you would be talking right now, you are real lucky he didn't shoot you. Then after a lengthy discussion the cops tell me they couldn't arrest her, even though I have "no tresspassing signs at the gates" and even if she was pounding on my door threatening my daughter at 0200. They told me I would have had to have filed out a pryer complaint with the police department, then if she came over a second time then I could arrest her.....Now what kind of sh!t is that? Just how stupid are these kids to call and tell you they are on their way over to kick some A$$ at 0200? Then actually come over and start sh!t? And I can't arrest her?....Jesus...Good night or should I say good morning....

DonMan
12-19-2009, 03:03 AM
If the girl is that stupid, I am going to go ahead and look foward to her coming back.

Yea, pretty stupid. Funny story though.

endeavor1
12-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Lol, well I don't know what else too do. I have not had one phone call. I just keep working on it, replace this replace that and try to keep it nice for someone who wants to buy it. I am hoping the spring brings potential buyers. I was pretty close on a trade with Shogren on a 2000 model 35 with the 500 EFI motors. The wife said no. So the only thing I can do is get mine sold and buy something else. This selling shi** is for the birds. We are trying to sell our house also and that is going like crap. When it rains it pours. :cheers2:

Uh, sometimes you have to just do the deal and inform the wifey later. She'll calm down eventually, or divorce you!!!:smash: Now, i have never been married and have know idea how bad the consequences are but come on, its a Fountain, it has to be worth it.

sweet addiction
12-19-2009, 08:47 PM
LOL, I like your style. If I find a smokin' deal on one I may just have to bite the bullet. I know your probably working on yours but lets see some pics and info on this BT you bought. Sounds like an interesting project. I need to know what motors are in that beast.

Uh, sometimes you have to just do the deal and inform the wifey later. She'll calm down eventually, or divorce you!!!:smash: Now, i have never been married and have know idea how bad the consequences are but come on, its a Fountain, it has to be worth it.

Velocity Vector
12-19-2009, 09:42 PM
I been married 3 times, I told this one when we got married, "I have jetted 2 wives so far", so don't think for one minute I won't jet another one. Well I have had this one for 20 years now. This is what works for me, My first powerboat cost 50K so I spent 25K on her cosmetic surgery, new tit's and a face lift. I look like her daddy now but I got a new looking wife, that's OK. Second boat 100K, bought her a 50K Porsche. I learned a lot from how our politicians do things and I'm $75,000.00 ahead of what I spent on her.

Velocity Vector
12-20-2009, 12:08 AM

Whatever do you mean?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqe4YsHKllM

endeavor1
12-20-2009, 10:46 PM
[QUOTE=Velocity Vector;395874]I been married 3 times, I told this one when we got married, "I have jetted 2 wives so far", so don't think for one minute I won't jet another one.QUOTE]

You know, thats kinda funny. I have 3 employees that have been married 5 times, one got divorced after his 5th and the state wont give him a new marrige license for the 6th one. He said Texas has a limit at 5.:smash:

I know that if i ever do get married, its a one shot deal. NO redoes for me...:sifone:

Velocity Vector
12-20-2009, 11:38 PM
If I had the money I spent on women/drugs/boos and kids, I could call skater and just say build it, the longest one ya got. Never say never, I have known people married 20-25 years and get divorced. Best to stay single and send them home when your done. Most women get married for one reason and it has a razor sharp hook on one end of it.

endeavor1
12-21-2009, 11:29 AM
:iagree::_boobies::_boobies::_boobies::_boobies::_boobies::26::banghead::26 :

TxHawk
12-21-2009, 11:46 AM
First day of winter. Should see 65*. Great day to go test trim settings on the race cat.

endeavor1
12-21-2009, 04:22 PM
First day of winter. Should see 65*. Great day to go test trim settings on the race cat.

:sifone::smash::sifone::USA::willy_nilly:

:iagree:, i think that with a gear/prop change, raise the x dimension and moving some weight forward to gain better balance, we will be ready for the season. :hurray:

TxHawk
12-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Thinking about that, it could be the cheapest fun yet. I bet we could get 40-45 out of it.

endeavor1
12-21-2009, 04:29 PM
Uh, dont u mean 140-150..... lol

I know what you mean, with some work, it would be a ton of fun.

Velocity Vector
12-21-2009, 04:46 PM
The cat looks like a ton of cheap fun. Is that your's Matt?

TxHawk
12-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Its mine to do something with. I would like to sell it for $3500. I have the motor listed several places for $2500. I will probably sell the parts off of it and make it a bar after the motor sells.

Its my step dad's boat, and he wants the money out of it to do other things. I dont need it so I am cleaning it up for him and trying to find it a new home.

endeavor1
12-21-2009, 06:36 PM
I guess there goes are entry into OSS SuperCat light if it sells........lol

TxHawk
12-21-2009, 06:57 PM
I already looked at the rules, they do not allow Hot Foot throttle and we were going to be slightly under weight. They would have to add led to the sponsons, but I am affraid it would sink with the required amount. OSS, given the economy, is looking to introduce the SuperCat XX Light boats for 2010. Our racer will be perfect for that class they say.

I am a little concerned with the fuel mileage on our tow rig when traveling to these events.

endeavor1
12-21-2009, 07:58 PM
Well, i believe with a tuner, intake and new exhaust, the tow rig will achieve a little better efficiency. Also, proper tire inflation will be crucial for both truck and trailer for maximum efficiency.

Is there any truth that Gieco, Aquamainia, and JBS will also be competing in this possible new class. If so, i suggest we start double checking our hydrodynamics and attack angle with the current power. I was informed that moving the "hot-foot" ahead may also help weight distribution at WOT.

endeavor1
12-21-2009, 08:03 PM
KC may be able to help with transportation. This looks feesable

Velocity Vector
12-21-2009, 09:42 PM
Chris, I sold that bull hauler but I'd like to put twin Honda jet ski turbo motors in that cat, totaling 330HP

TxHawk
12-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Chris, I sold that bull hauler but I'd like to put twin Honda jet ski turbo motors in that cat, totaling 330HP

You could own it without power for a few hundred bucks! But I want to help with the repower.

endeavor1
12-21-2009, 11:06 PM

I was thinking more of a single 230hp supercharged Bombardier motor like whats in the SeaDoo RXP:cheers2:

Velocity Vector
12-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Single will be fine but the 230hp is not enough, I did some quick calculations with two people in the boat we will need a min 400 hp jet to get 90+ mph out of her so HSR-Benelli , six cylinder engine will be the ticket to 400 hp. If for some reason she will go faster than 90 + just grit your teeth harder.
http://www.gizmag.com/the-400-horsepower-pwc-cometh/8555/picture/40697/

TxHawk
12-23-2009, 11:19 AM
VV- Whats the deal with the boat? Going to be around next year?

I am headed to the shop this weekend if anyone is bored.

TxHawk
12-23-2009, 11:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/POWERBOATP1#p/u/11/IhH1dS9fkbI

Wow. There is a way to burn an hour. Killer videos.

endeavor1
12-23-2009, 12:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/POWERBOATP1#p/u/11/IhH1dS9fkbI

Wow. There is a way to burn an hour. Killer videos.

Yea, that was a fun hour though.

viperfitness1
12-23-2009, 01:19 PM
whats up ladies???? bout time you guys came over here!

viperfitness1
12-23-2009, 01:22 PM
matt you see the truck and apache murdered out yet??

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/viperfitness1/1242.jpg

Velocity Vector
12-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Yes I'm going to be around. I decided not to give my boat away. Still for sale but not a give away. I'm trying to make a deal on a set of these for next season, Talked to Bob Teague yesterday said with 5 pis boost I could get 850 HP without doing anything with my internals. They have 40 hrs. on them. 10K for just the blowers. Will need manifold intercoolers computer & harness.

TxHawk
12-23-2009, 01:45 PM

Pretty friggin tough looking!

endeavor1
12-23-2009, 03:55 PM

:cheers2:

Looks good. 22.5 or 24.5??? Ive been looking at shaved 22s for my GMC

sweet addiction
12-23-2009, 07:30 PM
Now that is tight. I saw a truck like yours with the Rock Star rims. Looked bad ass. I love those rims though.

endeavor1
12-23-2009, 07:55 PM
I ordered a Denali grill for the GMC, cant wait to see it. I ll post pix when it comes in.

Velocity Vector
12-23-2009, 10:49 PM
You'll be styling brother.. I really like those wheels, look pricey..

TxHawk
12-23-2009, 11:09 PM

Paint or powder? I think that has convinced me to make the ugly azz gray wheels on my work truck black. Flat black arent they?

Velocity Vector
12-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Well I woke up this morning and realized my Daughter was gone, I called her cell, she answered, Where ya at? Just about in Oklahoma City with 3 friends to do some last minute Christmas shopping... WHAT? Are you FUCCCNING nut's? No why Dad? Did ya know that OKC is under a BLIZZARD WATCH? No...(4hrs later, Dad we are on our way home...) (30 minutes later phone rings), Dad! guess what...DON"T TELL ME!...yep, we got in a 40 car pile up on I-40 and Midwest City and the Interstates are closed. It happened so fast, like a chain reaction, The car in front of us hit a car, we hit that car and a cop behind us hit us. I got a bloody lip and a black eye and the car is totaled. Just thank goodness I'm still alive! Now we have to spend the night at the Best Western, lucky for us it is just across the interstate from where we are at....I'll call you when we get to the Best Western. Conversations ends. Phone rings 30 minutes later. Hi Dad, we are at the Best Western, blaw, blaw, blaw....Hold on Dad, Voice on the phone changes, This is Becky at Best Western front desk I need your credit card number....Blaw, Blaw, Blaw. Voice on phone changes again, Thanks Daddy this worked out great, your #1 I love you! Bye Bye. As my baby is hanging up the phone I hear, "do you have room service" Lord give me strength. One year,#3 car bites the dust. VV

Ratickle
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
I was just watching that wreck on the news......

Good luck......

viperfitness1
12-25-2009, 12:50 AM

Paint or powder? I think that has convinced me to make the ugly azz gray wheels on my work truck black. Flat black arent they?

22.5 powdercoated to satin black, all new blacked out lights will be here next week along with black steps and the having bumpers powdered to satin black also. Gonna base and clear the grill to satin black and use a black ford logo.. I'll post some more pics in a few weeks

viperfitness1
12-25-2009, 01:01 AM
I live in Mwc if it will save you a buck you can send your daughter over to my house?? ;) free of charge!

Well I woke up this morning and realized my Daughter was gone, I called her cell, she answered, Where ya at? Just about in Oklahoma City with 3 friends to do some last minute Christmas shopping... WHAT? Are you FUCCCNING nut's? No why Dad? Did ya know that OKC is under a BLIZZARD WATCH? No...(4hrs later, Dad we are on our way home...) (30 minutes later phone rings), Dad! guess what...DON"T TELL ME!...yep, we got in a 40 car pile up on I-40 and Midwest City and the Interstates are closed. It happened so fast, like a chain reaction, The car in front of us hit a car, we hit that car and a cop behind us hit us. I got a bloody lip and a black eye and the car is totaled. Just thank goodness I'm still alive! Now we have to spend the night at the Best Western, lucky for us it is just across the interstate from where we are at....I'll call you when we get to the Best Western. Conversations ends. Phone rings 30 minutes later. Hi Dad, we are at the Best Western, blaw, blaw, blaw....Hold on Dad, Voice on the phone changes, This is Becky at Best Western front desk I need your credit card number....Blaw, Blaw, Blaw. Voice on phone changes again, Thanks Daddy this worked out great, your #1 I love you! Bye Bye. As my baby is hanging up the phone I hear, "do you have room service" Lord give me strength. One year,#3 car bites the dust. VV

DAREDEVIL
12-25-2009, 01:03 AM
I live in Mwc if it will save you a buck you can send your daughter over to my house?? ;) free of charge!

Thats the horny andy i know .LOL:sifone:

viperfitness1
12-25-2009, 01:10 AM
Thats the horny andy i know .LOL:sifone:

Just being a good samaritan:). I like to help when I can

DAREDEVIL
12-25-2009, 01:12 AM
Just being a good samaritan:). I like to help when I can

LOL,,,but the truck looks cool......the best thing u could have done with those rims !!!!!:cheers2:

MERRY X MAS ,BUDDY

viperfitness1
12-25-2009, 01:21 AM
LOL,,,but the truck looks cool......the best thing u could have done with those rims !!!!!:cheers2:

MERRY X MAS ,BUDDY

Thanks! Merry Christmas to you also. Send Petra my love

DAREDEVIL
12-25-2009, 01:27 AM
Thanks! Merry Christmas to you also. Send Petra my love

Will do , Buddy said he is going to bite u next time he will c-ya for not loving him .LOL:sifone:

viperfitness1
12-25-2009, 01:41 AM
Will do , Buddy said he is going to bite u next time he will c-ya for not loving him .LOL:sifone:

Awe.. Give buddy a big rawhide bone for me. Hey dunno if I told u or not but hauss died of liver failure a 2 months ago and lili died 5 days after from heart attack :( I miss them terribly

DAREDEVIL
12-25-2009, 01:49 AM
Awe.. Give buddy a big rawhide bone for me. Hey dunno if I told u or not but hauss died of liver failure a 2 months ago and lili died 5 days after from heart attack :( I miss them terribly

OH ****,,,,sorry to hear that.
But please as hard as it sounds ,,,don't get an other one....u really have no time with the business.

Don't take it as a bad thing when i say this..please.

,,and remember they always be with u !!!!!!

Sorry:(

sweet addiction
12-25-2009, 03:47 PM
Wow VV. you have your hands full. I was just south of Dallas visiting family and the roads were bad last night. We left about 9:00 and I hit a few slick spots on the road. Gald to be back in Austin, but the snow on the ground was cool.

sweet addiction
12-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Are you guys taking that thing out on the lake in this weather? Seems like there is lots of snow and ice on the ground your way. :ack2:

I already looked at the rules, they do not allow Hot Foot throttle and we were going to be slightly under weight. They would have to add led to the sponsons, but I am affraid it would sink with the required amount. OSS, given the economy, is looking to introduce the SuperCat XX Light boats for 2010. Our racer will be perfect for that class they say.

I am a little concerned with the fuel mileage on our tow rig when traveling to these events.

Velocity Vector
12-25-2009, 08:20 PM

Thanks for the offer Andy, My sister is picking her up tomorrow and she is bringing her to Ada for me. Looking forward to next season with you.. K.C.

endeavor1
12-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Well VV, you gotta be eligible for Father of the year. Sorry to hear about that but glad shes OK.

I44- shutdown and road blocked off
287-same
Me shoveling 2ft deep snow at midnight after i got up and worked all day since 5. Oh yea, thats a cop car stuck in the 1st pic. I just drove by and waved.....lol

sweet addiction
12-26-2009, 01:57 PM
We have some business friends up in Wichita Falls and he drove his tractor 9 miles to see his daughter for Christmas. I thought it was pretty funny. You guys stay warm.

Well VV, you gotta be eligible for Father of the year. Sorry to hear about that but glad shes OK.

I44- shutdown and road blocked off
287-same
Me shoveling 2ft deep snow at midnight after i got up and worked all day since 5. Oh yea, thats a cop car stuck in the 1st pic. I just drove by and waved.....lol

Velocity Vector
12-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Shiner
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/DSC_0042.jpg

Yes Daddy grilled for me in a foot of snow...

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/DSC_0016-1.jpg

DAREDEVIL
12-26-2009, 09:51 PM
Shiner
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/DSC_0042.jpg

Yes Daddy grilled for me in a foot of snow...

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/DSC_0016-1.jpg

Can't be your daughter ,,,NO WAY ,,your to ugly ,to have such a good looking daughter....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Glad she's ok, and u grill for her ????,,,,i would have a nice talk with her first about the car .LOL:smash:

MERRY X-MAS :sifone:

Velocity Vector
12-26-2009, 11:58 PM
What car? Heee!

DAREDEVIL
12-27-2009, 12:16 AM
The one u gona buy her next ! LOL

Velocity Vector
12-27-2009, 03:18 AM
The one u gona buy her next ! LOL

I have sure missed your wit! :cheers2:

endeavor1
12-27-2009, 10:41 AM
I have sure missed your wit! :cheers2:

:iagree: Bobby archer had a thread going on "oh so slow" to get DD and RHR back but the Communist mods wont allow it. Gotta be in the "Click" i guess. VV, still cat huntin or are you gonna wait it out?

Velocity Vector
12-27-2009, 12:47 PM
I'd still like to have a cat, but not giving mine away just to get one just to go a few mph faster. I was Pe-Ood when they kicked DD out, Seems sorta like the Dem party over there, Don't say anything against them or they will out you..

endeavor1
12-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Yea, the bilge has been getting dirty over there. Time to strip it down and re-rig it...lol

Velocity Vector
12-27-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm getting ready, I just bought a new Whipple MOAC with spacer shipped for 2K saved a little on it. Tomorrow I will know more about the Whipple polished 2.3 Quadrotors.
Parts I need:
1: MOAC and spacer
2: Whipple Intakes for the MOAC's
2: MEFI 4 computers and harnesses
If anyone can help out let me know.

endeavor1
12-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Wheres Matt? Im sure he would know where stuffs at. Also, try Cobra Power.

Velocity Vector
12-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Wheres Matt? Im sure he would know where stuffs at. Also, try Cobra Power.

I have found it all new just trying to find a slightly used for less than new. The blowers have 40 hrs on them. The cooler I bought is new and never installed the guy bought it and decided on a different route

endeavor1
12-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Well, with the blowers, are you going to be able to get enough prop?? Maybe swap gear ratios???

Velocity Vector
12-27-2009, 11:10 PM
I'll have to go to 1.35 ratios most likely. Checking on Imco scx drives, no use tearing up these nice xr's I have, Matt is going to need the XR's sooner or later. I should have stole your B-max's before you sold them.

endeavor1
12-28-2009, 09:29 AM
Yea, those BMAXS were 1.3 ratio. If you sell those XRs, i have a place for them. Let me know.

TxHawk
12-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Yea, club 210 could use some XR's on the shelf.

I was going to respond to Sweet Addictions question about running the little cat in this kind of weather with, "no way, I am not crazy."

Well, I am that crazy. Took a guy for a ride in it today. Lake was choppy, 37*. She was airred out!

sweet addiction
12-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Your my role model. :sifone: Not scared of cold weather. My brother and I were riding along on Sunday laughing about the cold weather. I looked at him and said, you remember that time in my old boat we were at the lake and it started to sleet right. Good times. I was much more crazy back then. :cheers2:

I was going to respond to Sweet Addictions question about running the little cat in this kind of weather with, "no way, I am not crazy."

Well, I am that crazy. Took a guy for a ride in it today. Lake was choppy, 37*. She was airred out!

Velocity Vector
12-28-2009, 10:28 PM
Ok I got one Whipple MOAC with spacer and two MEFI 4A computers on the way, Help me out here, still looking for two Whipple manifolds for the drop in MOAC's. Surely someone has a couple these laying around...

sweet addiction
12-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Ok, I need to learn something. What is a MOAC? Motor?

Ok I got one Whipple MOAC with spacer and two MEFI 4A computers on the way, Help me out here, still looking for two Whipple manifolds for the drop in MOAC's. Surely someone has a couple these laying around...

Velocity Vector
12-28-2009, 11:08 PM

MOAC= Mother Of All Coolers will add 150 hp or so just keeping the intake air cool, blowers make heat so this is basicly a fuel radiator. It sits down inside the Whipple intake. Cool HU!
http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/product.asp?ProdID=1158

endeavor1
12-28-2009, 11:13 PM

AS VV says, a big fking intercooler. Kinda like KCs balls if he does this all to his boat and ever opens it up all the way.....:smash::sifone::driving:

endeavor1
12-28-2009, 11:16 PM

So, did you sell the race boat???? :sifone::smash:

Velocity Vector
12-28-2009, 11:16 PM

Bet it feels like a 100 mph that close to the water.

TxHawk
12-29-2009, 12:56 AM
Race boat has sale pending.

VV- what the he11 are you doing? So you have blowers now? Quadrotors? Are you going to get into the motor? All that blower on a 509"?

endeavor1
12-29-2009, 01:07 AM

VV- what the he11 are you doing? So you have blowers now? Quadrotors? Are you going to get into the motor? All that blower on a 509"?

:iamwithstupid:.... :sifone: I hate to see our supercat XXX lite boat go.... but its way to fast for my experience

Velocity Vector
12-29-2009, 02:38 AM

Matt, I am doing what ever I want to. You are sounding like my Mother. Just kidding! No really I am gathering parts for when we find a cat, I bought the 2.3 quad rotors 4.6L cause I got a deal on them (two for one price with just a few hrs on them 15hrs). When I do find the right cat W/ SSM Six's at the right price (we) will pull my motors, punch them to 540's or better, swap pistons, cams add the quads, make some "SERIOUS" HP, drink some beer and then you can show me how to dive it. In the meantime I'll drive the sh!t out of the Velocity.

Note: to all that have emailed me asking if I'm crazy,
I am not going to put the quads in the Velocity, that would be to dangerous don't ya think...My Balls are not as big as Chris might think. But makes for some good reading.

sweet addiction
12-29-2009, 09:29 AM
This is getting good. :cheers2:

Matt, I am doing what ever I want to. You are sounding like my Mother. Just kidding! No really I am gathering parts for when we find a cat, I bought the 2.3 quad rotors 4.6L cause I got a deal on them (two for one price with just a few hrs on them 15hrs). When I do find the right cat W/ SSM Six's at the right price (we) will pull my motors, punch them to 540's or better, swap pistons, cams add the quads, make some "SERIOUS" HP, drink some beer and then you can show me how to dive it. In the meantime I'll drive the sh!t out of the Velocity.

I am not going to put the quads in the Velocity, that would be to dangerous don't ya think...My Balls are not as big as Chris might think. But makes for some good reading.

viperfitness1
12-29-2009, 11:10 AM
lmao!!:party: maybe matt can use them to push that chris craft past 70??

TxHawk
12-29-2009, 11:22 AM
Bla, bla, bla. Who's launching first in 2010?

VV- I like your plan son.

viperfitness1
12-29-2009, 11:28 AM
well ill be ready in feb or march, doing a complete refresh now on both motors, adding a little this and that also. im loving the new shop, just installed electric overhead hoists. new shop air system im being finished this week.

btw im looking for a supercat if anyone want to go partners racing next year

TxHawk
12-29-2009, 11:37 AM
well ill be ready in feb or march, doing a complete refresh now on both motors, adding a little this and that also. im loving the new shop, just installed electric overhead hoists. new shop air system im being finished this week.

No racing for me. Shop sounds cool. I have spent more time on our shop than the boat. Got the lift in yesterday. Time to get to work now. My power has to go one more season before a top end. I am doing cosmetic work.

I would love to plan a trip to the coast in the spring.

endeavor1
12-29-2009, 06:52 PM

:sifone::driving::sifone: No racing supercats for me... ill ride with u and foot a fuel bill if u get one and bring it down though:sifone:

endeavor1
12-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Bla, bla, bla. Who's launching first in 2010?

VV- I like your plan son.

Uh, I believe it will be us launching first in 10 as the new trailer shows up on the 7th!!!!!!:cheers2::cuss::USA:

Velocity Vector
12-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Andy let me know when I can come check out the shop, I'm in Ada. K.C.

TxHawk
12-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Uh, I believe it will be us launching first in 10 as the new trailer shows up on the 7th!!!!!!:cheers2::cuss::USA:

Ah yes.

viperfitness1
12-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Andy let me know when I can come check out the shop, I'm in Ada. K.C.

anytime you want.. we are working on 3 boats now. would love to show you around.

andy

cigracing1
12-30-2009, 01:05 PM

I'm ready to race again. By the way thier will be a new Cigarette on Texoma in 2010 and it will be a 2010 model.

endeavor1
12-30-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm ready to race again. By the way thier will be a new Cigarette on Texoma in 2010 and it will be a 2010 model.

pics??? details???:boxing_smiley::seeya:

TxHawk
12-30-2009, 06:13 PM
Speaking of new Cigarettes on the lake, check this out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvVBs12e_n4

Velocity Vector
12-30-2009, 07:48 PM

Are all those mud flap flappers neccessary?

This would look so much better, I can fix him up.
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/DSC_0051.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/DSC_0045.jpg

Velocity Vector
12-30-2009, 07:52 PM
I found one MOAC Manifold need one more....

endeavor1
12-30-2009, 10:00 PM
KC, i hope thos arent going on your badass sounding machine

Velocity Vector
12-31-2009, 01:35 AM
KC, i hope thos arent going on your badass sounding machine

Ah no! they are for sale though fit 4.5 tails. I got these in a package deal when I bought my Stellings headers. I'm still not over the $5K tails I had to buy. Oh I check on a trade today on "Beyond Reason" 32 Skater, Just about puked in the phone. $85K and my boat.

Velocity Vector
12-31-2009, 01:45 AM
Best deal I have found so far is this 35' Ocean Express with trailer. Matt doesn't like it for some reason, said it looked like a over cooked Chris Kraft Kat, I told him if it would make him feel better I would put a Skater logo on it. It was being built to race and has been reinforced every 5 feet through out the hull and looks like a really nice professional Job doing it. The guy told me the bill was 25K for the new transom and reinforcement project. No rigging at all just a bare hull, new transom not one hole cut yet, no seats, no gages, no steering wheel, nada nothing. She's naked but built hell for stout. 1998 model I'm thinking arnesons and quad rotors 1100 ponies and this puppy would fly pretty good. Now you guys talk me out of it...I think it has VV written all over it.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/CIMG7918.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/CIMG9309.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/file000MA23814779-0024.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/file008MA23814779-0032.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/CIMG9296.jpg

TxHawk
12-31-2009, 10:04 AM
Who's going to rig it if you go with something like that?

cigracing1
12-31-2009, 11:05 AM

Matt who's 36 is this?

cigracing1
12-31-2009, 11:06 AM
Best deal I have found so far is this 35' Ocean Express with trailer. Matt doesn't like it for some reason, said it looked like a over cooked Chris Kraft Kat, I told him if it would make him feel better I would put a Skater logo on it. It was being built to race and has been reinforced every 5 feet through out the hull and looks like a really nice professional Job doing it. The guy told me the bill was 25K for the new transom and reinforcement project. No rigging at all just a bare hull, new transom not one hole cut yet, no seats, no gages, no steering wheel, nada nothing. She's naked but built hell for stout. 1998 model I'm thinking arnesons and quad rotors 1100 ponies and this puppy would fly pretty good. Now you guys talk me out of it...I think it has VV written all over it.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/CIMG7918.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/CIMG9309.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/file000MA23814779-0024.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/file008MA23814779-0032.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/CIMG9296.jpg

Thier used to be a Ocean Express on Texoma that was from the OK side and changed hands a few times but ran great and looked great.

TxHawk
12-31-2009, 12:11 PM
Guy that owns some storage buildings on Highport Rd. North side just down from Leon. Looks like it will be a local boat. Just came up from Austin.

endeavor1
12-31-2009, 12:52 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/file008MA23814779-0032.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/CIMG9296.jpg[/QUOTE]

I like it KC. U have my support, not that u need it but u got it:cheers2:

TxHawk
12-31-2009, 01:09 PM
KC, where is the OE? Road trip?

Velocity Vector
12-31-2009, 02:12 PM
KC, where is the OE? Road trip?

It's in FL, Rigging, The guy even has a set of never used old style arnesons #8's. I think between all of us we can get her done...There is a nice shop in Pottsboro where my Mom lives, has an Excalibur in it. Another shop in Midwest City with a big 41 Apache sitting in it might be willing to help out. Dare Devil just PM'ed me said he would love to get started on it. The guy was going to set it up like a Skater sit down cockpit center console which is what I want so someone can drive while someone else throttles would make it more fun not the 3 seat stand up bolsters you see in most express cats. If feasible some F16 canopies I would also like instead of the race faring. It would be a big project starting with a bare hull for sure. One good thing, at least I would learn a lot and know what I had when it was finished, time and patience mostly patience.
I can't believe someone asked you what color that carpet was you are selling. HHeee!
39' express http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djEYWwDD2Ho

TxHawk
12-31-2009, 02:37 PM
I got a good laugh out of that too. Color blind maybe?

cigracing1
12-31-2009, 03:14 PM
I got a good laugh out of that too. Color blind maybe?

How you been? Any big plans tonight?

TxHawk
12-31-2009, 03:46 PM
How you been? Any big plans tonight?

Low key in Dallas. You?

endeavor1
12-31-2009, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=Velocity Vector;404263]It's in FL, Rigging, The guy even has a set of never used old style arnesons #8's. I think between all of us we can get her done...There is a nice shop in Pottsboro where my Mom lives, has an Excalibur in it. Another shop in Midwest City with a big 41 Apache sitting in it might be willing to help out. QUOTE]

Dont forget lil ole Bing... I love roadtrips to get boats. I also love floriduh:sifone:

Velocity Vector
12-31-2009, 06:06 PM
Road Trip!, sealed the deal today. Boat and trailer. PM me your email I got more pic and a short video if you want to see it.

TxHawk
12-31-2009, 06:54 PM
Sweet. Pictures look pretty good. When you going after it? Getting started on it right away?

I have a mini me version you should buy off of me to get your cat experience!!!!

Velocity Vector
12-31-2009, 07:23 PM
Sweet. Pictures look pretty good. When you going after it? Getting started on it right away?

I have a mini me version you should buy off of me to get your cat experience!!!!

You very funny person,,,I'm going after it in a few days. Not going to get in a rush slow project ahead. Found out it has 4 new aluminum fuel cells in it when the reinforcement was done, I read they have problems like a Skater fiberglass tanks so that's plus. Should we put the steering on the right or left whats the reason behind the left or right?

endeavor1
01-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Throttle hand preference would b my guess. I prefer lefthand throttles so set it up that way and I'll throttle 4 ya. Lol

Velocity Vector
01-01-2010, 02:15 AM
OK will do , a few more shots of the inside You can see the reinforcement, looks hell for stout to me and looks like someone did it right. . If you look close you can see one of the Aluminum tanks it has 4 of them. All I can say is we got a lot of work ahead of us but should be fun.
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/35%20Ocean%20Express/cid_0E90019EE8AE42E4AEDC4B5D65F733B.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/35%20Ocean%20Express/cid_2BB97B56FF3E4A2B9CF2074A81778D5.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/35%20Ocean%20Express/cid_2F8A08BEBC4E4C9DB0A8A513A3B17E6.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/35%20Ocean%20Express/cid_978FF91534214E508927628D6071FA2.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/35%20Ocean%20Express/cid_A0F38278DFF74885847483FBB7ADF19.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/35%20Ocean%20Express/cid_A642550E2F1848AB831FDFB65364BC0.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/35%20Ocean%20Express/cid_EF6C590F3619411A8E33C6CBB78FA18.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/velocity320/35%20Ocean%20Express/cid_FB8223FA984D463EABDCE4D171A5AEC.jpg

viperfitness1
01-02-2010, 03:18 PM
k.c.

saweet boat! think i got a spot next to the apache it should fit just fine. a baja is leaving today so ive got a bay open. good long term bay with 24 hr security and access for you. let me know

andy

sweet addiction
01-02-2010, 07:23 PM
A boat like that out of Austin? Never seen it though.

Guy that owns some storage buildings on Highport Rd. North side just down from Leon. Looks like it will be a local boat. Just came up from Austin.

viperfitness1
01-03-2010, 09:01 PM
k.c.

sry i missed your call... can handle either or both if needed. if i dont answer i will call you back shortly

andy

sweet addiction
01-04-2010, 08:49 PM
With the time off on the Holidays did you guys get anything accomplished?

Throttle hand preference would b my guess. I prefer lefthand throttles so set it up that way and I'll throttle 4 ya. Lol

TxHawk
01-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Got the lift installed in the shop, motors start coming out this weekend. Pulling one of mine to fix an oil drain hose, pulling one out of TexPow to drop pan, and have to pull one out of the new BT project.

I have a couple glass repairs to fix on mine that I got striped and preped for going back together.

Its going to F'N cold this weekend!!! Whisky while you work...

sweet addiction
01-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Sounds like a full house for you guys until spring time. It is coming quick.

Got the lift installed in the shop, motors start coming out this weekend. Pulling one of mine to fix an oil drain hose, pulling one out of TexPow to drop pan, and have to pull one out of the new BT project.

I have a couple glass repairs to fix on mine that I got striped and preped for going back together.

Its going to F'N cold this weekend!!! Whisky while you work...

TxHawk
01-04-2010, 09:44 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1989-35-Fountain-no-motor-no-drives-no-reserve_W0QQitemZ270510679323QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPower_Motorboats?hash=item3 efbb1651b#v4-34

VV- since you are having trouble making up your mind, go ahead and grab this and we will move the Velocity powertrain over!!

TxHawk
01-04-2010, 10:03 PM
endeav- your boss?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-MAGIC-28-FT-PARTY-CAT-BOAT-1-OWNER-REPO_W0QQitemZ190362310413QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPower_Motorboats?hash=item2c52 7a570d

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Advantage-28-Party-Cat-XL-Mercury-500EFI-100-hrs_W0QQitemZ270509012019QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPower_Motorboats?hash=item3efb9 7f433

endeavor1
01-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Sounds like a full house for you guys until spring time. It is coming quick.

You have NO idea!!!!:driving: Between us all and mainly my project, we r gonna be swamped. And, i still have to find a new Sport Cruiser for myself.:eek:

endeavor1
01-04-2010, 10:50 PM
endeav- your boss?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-MAGIC-28-FT-PARTY-CAT-BOAT-1-OWNER-REPO_W0QQitemZ190362310413QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPower_Motorboats?hash=item2c52 7a570d

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Advantage-28-Party-Cat-XL-Mercury-500EFI-100-hrs_W0QQitemZ270509012019QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPower_Motorboats?hash=item3efb9 7f433

Good Call. I sent him the links. He said thanks to u also, but his wife may kill me:sifone::seeya:

Velocity Vector
01-05-2010, 01:24 AM
Are you guys crazy it's suposed to be 4 degrees here this weekend. I got a surveyer checking out the Cat wed. to see if it is what it's suposed to be. Then store it down there if I buy it untill I figure out what I'm doing with it. Last thing I need is another boat in my drive right now. I'm thinking now Arneson #6's and just stab my engines in it like they are and go with that untill I need a rebuild on my engines and get use to it. Arneson 6's can be found purdy cheap. With my engines it should run 105-110 don't you think? The guy told me it ran 126 with 600hp per side but that sounds like a sales pitch to me. I found a new older arneson 8-10 for $8500.00 but would have to find another and also counter rotate one engine and really don't want to do that.

TxHawk
01-05-2010, 10:57 AM
What about some 4's or 5's, trannys and your engines. Sounds pretty simple. I am all for putting it together with what you have, see if you like the boat, then throw some more beans at it.

endeavor1
01-05-2010, 12:31 PM
What about some 4's or 5's, trannys and your engines. Sounds pretty simple. I am all for putting it together with what you have, see if you like the boat, then throw some more beans at it.

I like the SSM idea but I say #6's.... or what Matt said,

Velocity Vector
01-05-2010, 12:52 PM
I have looked into 5's seems like 8-12K each on those depending if you want to work on them before you run them or just put them on. And 6's are like what I paid for my house. I sure like the looks of 5's with a big fat tie bar. Well no big hurry. I'll find something.

endeavor1
01-05-2010, 12:59 PM
I have looked into 5's seems like 8-12K each on those depending if you want to work on them before you run them or just put them on. And 6's are like what I paid for my house. I sure like the looks of 5's with a big fat tie bar. Well no big hurry. I'll find something.

I know where a 36 skater is with pro-charged 500s and XR's on boxs is for u KC:cheers2:

Velocity Vector
01-05-2010, 01:37 PM
I just never really understood why someone would xr a skater but if its cheap we can change that. know what he wants for it?

endeavor1
01-05-2010, 02:52 PM
yachtauctions.com

viperfitness1
01-05-2010, 02:52 PM
I know where a 36 skater is with pro-charged 500s and XR's on boxs is for u KC:cheers2:

ya lets see this skater?

send me a link or some info

viperfitness1
01-05-2010, 02:56 PM
about the only skater i would be ashamed to own... especially for 145k???

Velocity Vector
01-05-2010, 03:05 PM
They must think it's 2006 not a chance at 145.

endeavor1
01-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Id offer them uhh.... 45

TxHawk
01-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Yeah, but this 24' has CD Player.
General Condition: This 24 Skater is in good condition for her age. She needs some fiberglass/gel-coat repairs and some minor TLC to make her best. Trailer included.
Vessel Options: Cockpit Cover, Dual Battery Switch, Marine Radio, AM/FM/CD, Trim Tabs.

endeavor1
01-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Wow, were all on at the same time!!! lets get this post count up...lol

Hawk, any chinese stuff yet..lol

TxHawk
01-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Not yet, been calling around to different vendors. Harbor Freight is hard to beat, hope it doesnt kill us.

endeavor1
01-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Not yet, been calling around to different vendors. Harbor Freight is hard to beat, hope it doesnt kill us.

Kill us or break some expensive parts....:leaving: We can do the BT first to make sure it holds. Im headed to get some stuff. Gotta get out of the office.:driving:

TxHawk
01-05-2010, 03:35 PM
I will pick up some stuff today or tomorrow. Funny that you are working in an office, and I am working from an old train car.

Velocity Vector
01-05-2010, 03:38 PM
I'm sitting beside the fireplace listening to my mother-in-law and wife gossip.

viperfitness1
01-05-2010, 03:43 PM
matt find me 2 #5's please... at a great price. i need a smoking deal

endeavor1
01-05-2010, 03:44 PM
LMAO, thats F'ed up now isnt it!!

endeavor1
01-05-2010, 03:48 PM
matt find me 2 #5's please... at a great price. i need a smoking deal

look underthe BT forums for Insatiable. He was swapping to 6's. 13k for everything

endeavor1
01-05-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm sitting beside the fireplace listening to my mother-in-law and wife gossip.

Run brother RUn:boxing_smiley:

cigracing1
01-05-2010, 04:35 PM
I have a set of killer Stelling Y-Pipes. Came off one of the orignal tigers with big cobra power. Not sure if anyone has any use for them.

Velocity Vector
01-05-2010, 05:24 PM
I have a set of killer Stelling Y-Pipes. Came off one of the orignal tigers with big cobra power. Not sure if anyone has any use for them.
Send photo's too harley75flh@cableone.net They make killer bongs. Standing by...

endeavor1
01-05-2010, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE=Velocity Vector; They make killer bongs. .[/QUOTE]

U and those bongs again....:bump:

Velocity Vector
01-05-2010, 08:10 PM
U and those bongs again....:bump:

You think I'm kidding, stab a bilg blower in one end and hang on brother. I really would be interested in the Y pipes. Send me some pictures.

Velocity Vector
01-05-2010, 08:12 PM
look underthe BT forums for Insatiable. He was swapping to 6's. 13k for everything

Those were 3's A's I think

TxHawk
01-05-2010, 09:48 PM
You think I'm kidding, stab a bilg blower in one end and hang on brother. I really would be interested in the Y pipes. Send me some pictures.

I guess you boys from Oklahoma finally gave up on joints and sticking to the bong.

KC- No road trip now? I cant keep up.

endeavor1
01-05-2010, 10:50 PM
:iagree:
I guess you boys from Oklahoma finally gave up on joints and sticking to the bong.

Velocity Vector
01-05-2010, 11:36 PM

Surveyer looking at it tomorrow. If it is what he say's it is, I wire the money then he is going to store the boat till I figure out what I'm going to do with it. I don't need it down here right now. And everytime I go to buy something I want my eye's glaze over. Then when I get home, I say, "why didn't I notice that and this over here and that's gona cost this to get that fixed". I should have had someone else look at it first damn I didn't even see that....you know what I mean? I got a purdy good education you might even say I got a masters degree with the "Velocity" project.

TxHawk
01-06-2010, 10:59 AM

Surveyer looking at it tomorrow. If it is what he say's it is, I wire the money then he is going to store the boat till I figure out what I'm going to do with it. I don't need it down here right now. And everytime I go to buy something I want my eye's glaze over. Then when I get home, I say, "why didn't I notice that and this over here and that's gona cost this to get that fixed". I should have had someone else look at it first damn I didn't even see that....you know what I mean? I got a purdy good education you might even say I got a masters degree with the "Velocity" project.

Run the chit outta the Velocity and get some fun out of that education. I am. I could have something shinny and new for what I have in my old turd, but I enjoy it for what it is... an experience.

endeavor1
01-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Run the chit outta the Velocity and get some fun out of that education. I am. I could have something shinny and new for what I have in my old turd, but I enjoy it for what it is... an experience.

:iamwithstupid: For some reason i have a fetish to break drives and spend money on repairing them:smash:

cigracing1
01-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Send photo's too harley75flh@cableone.net They make killer bongs. Standing by...

Hey it's going to to be a couple weeks before i can get to the lake and get pictures of them. They are monsters and will be loud.

Velocity Vector
01-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Hey it's going to to be a couple weeks before i can get to the lake and get pictures of them. They are monsters and will be loud.

OK let me know, I think Matt has some stuff at the shop I can trade you out of them. We will just go thru the inventory and see what's there. Thanks K.C.

TxHawk
01-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Note to self: Change lock on shop, and stop by the dog pound.

endeavor1
01-06-2010, 01:54 PM

Ill bring killer, Tron the Attack Horse and Mastiff. :bump: Dont forget to give me a new key:smash:

Velocity Vector
01-06-2010, 03:39 PM

Now dang it, Grand-paw always tought me if you can't fu your friends who can you fu.:toetap05:

Velocity Vector
01-06-2010, 03:41 PM
After moisture test, string guide on inner and outer sponsons OE Surveyor says....buy

Velocity Vector
01-07-2010, 02:31 AM
Found out a little history on the 35' cat, I was built in 1995 and was a race boat for 2 years with 850hp engines the name of the boat was "American Express" she simi stuffed with some light damage to the front in 1996 or 1997.

The owner wanted to race in the unlimited open class anyway so he took the boat had it lengthened to 35' and the reinforcement took place and a new transom added cause he wanted to run different drives than were on it and didn't want to plug any holes.
The dealer where it was fixed after it got fixed, then regestered her as a 35' 1998 modle and it was never rerigged or in the water after the work so basicly it is a new 1998 hull with previous race history. Not sure if he lost interest or As We all know there is never an unsuccessfull boat build the customer just runs out of money...

cigracing1
01-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Found out a little history on the 35' cat, I was built in 1995 and was a race boat for 2 years with 850hp engines the name of the boat was "American Express" she simi stuffed with some light damage to the front in 1996 or 1997.

The owner wanted to race in the unlimited open class anyway so he took the boat had it lengthened to 35' and the reinforcement took place and a new transom added cause he wanted to run different drives than were on it and didn't want to plug any holes.
The dealer where it was fixed after it got fixed, then regestered her as a 35' 1998 modle and it was never rerigged or in the water after the work so basicly it is a new 1998 hull with previous race history. Not sure if he lost interest or As We all know there is never an unsuccessfull boat build the customer just runs out of money...

Have checked on Insurance for this?

TxHawk
01-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Speaking of insurance, you were going to give me a rough idea once upon a time.

cigracing1
01-07-2010, 01:47 PM

I'm telling him that becuase i would be surprised as to who would insure it. I'll shoot you an email.

Velocity Vector
01-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Have checked on Insurance for this?

I'm self insured.

endeavor1
01-07-2010, 03:35 PM
:26::26::party::boobflash:
I'm self insured.

cigracing1
01-07-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm self insured.

OK. sounds good.

cigracing1
01-07-2010, 04:52 PM

Matt said he talked to you. We will get something figured out.

Anyone want to buy my El Camino?

cigracing1
01-07-2010, 04:56 PM
:26::26::party::boobflash:

Checkout the drives on this Thunder.

http://yachtauctions.com/listing.php?vessel=3854

TxHawk
01-07-2010, 05:11 PM

Down to asking $49k, wonder if it will move now.

cigracing1
01-07-2010, 05:17 PM

No motors and no trailer. the cabin looks clean and with a decent set of motors this thing could run.

TxHawk
01-07-2010, 05:20 PM
You have no idea as to what length I have discussed Black Thunders these days. There is a deal out there that is poorly listed. Endeav is on it.

This boat is cool too, but I cant get over the cost to cover up that paint!!

cigracing1
01-07-2010, 05:28 PM
You have no idea as to what length I have discussed Black Thunders these days. There is a deal out there that is poorly listed. Endeav is on it.

My dad and i got on the first 43 black thunder they did years ago at the Lauderdale show and he almost ordered one. Way cool boat and loads of head room. Blows the baja 442 away.

endeavor1
01-07-2010, 06:11 PM

Cig, glad you think BTs are good

KC, your crazy:sifone:

Mr. Hawk, just wait till we get working this weekend and i have a couple drinks in me, itll be Iphone internet time to go thru every BT out there....lol and I agree on the "Drive Killer" cool boat but u know shes hard on them.

PS, I think my offer on the afformentioned BT would go thru...:seeya:

TxHawk
01-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Cig, glad you think BTs are good

KC, your crazy:sifone:

Mr. Hawk, just wait till we get working this weekend and i have a couple drinks in me, itll be Iphone internet time to go thru every BT out there....lol and I agree on the "Drive Killer" cool boat but u know shes hard on them.

PS, I think my offer on the afformentioned BT would go thru...:seeya:

If it does, I am ready to arm chair engine build.

endeavor1
01-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Dont you mean afro engineer some motors..... lol Ill give triple digits a call to see if he can help or i ll just go to oreillys and buy a "How to Build HI-PO engines" lol

Velocity Vector
01-07-2010, 07:33 PM
I just can't believe whats happening. I start buying Engines, drives to rerig the Velocity and get two calls today on the Velocity from Boat trader.com where I have it listed for 89K and they are asking whats wrong with it why is it so cheap....

endeavor1
01-08-2010, 12:00 AM
I just can't believe whats happening. I start buying Engines, drives to rerig the Velocity and get two calls today on the Velocity from Boat trader.com where I have it listed for 89K and they are asking whats wrong with it why is it so cheap....

Thats the way it works i guess:confused:

Tell them to put up or shut up...:boxing_smiley:

Velocity Vector
01-08-2010, 02:07 AM
Thats the way it works i guess:confused:

Tell them to put up or shut up...:boxing_smiley:

I'm going to tell them I sold it for 25K, Heck you know how some are all talk and spend hours with them only for them to say oh I thought I was talking to the Black Thunder guy sorry. The one guy that called was a DR. he was barking out orders as we spoke on the phone, I told him I hope you aren't operating on someone right now....I got an email from a guy about my xr's and boxes I have for sale, back and fort asking all sorts of questions then he wanted a breakdown of all the parts and prices of each piece then a price for the whole package. I sent that to him, then he said I thought you had tripp boxes and drives not twins! Two won't do me any good....Now can anyone tell me what part of this photo in my add say's tripps?

TxHawk
01-08-2010, 10:37 AM
What color are they?

TxHawk
01-08-2010, 10:39 AM
My little cat is going to sell cheap today. KC if you need some cat experience in a matching boat, I will save this one for you. $3k.

viperfitness1
01-08-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm going to tell them I sold it for 25K, Heck you know how some are all talk and spend hours with them only for them to say oh I thought I was talking to the Black Thunder guy sorry. The one guy that called was a DR. he was barking out orders as we spoke on the phone, I told him I hope you aren't operating on someone right now....I got an email from a guy about my xr's and boxes I have for sale, back and fort asking all sorts of questions then he wanted a breakdown of all the parts and prices of each piece then a price for the whole package. I sent that to him, then he said I thought you had tripp boxes and drives not twins! Two won't do me any good....Now can anyone tell me what part of this photo in my add say's tripps?

lmao!

endeavor1
01-08-2010, 11:20 AM

Ouch..... :boxing_smiley:

viperfitness1
01-08-2010, 02:24 PM
cat experience $3k.

??? matt you crack me up

sweet addiction
01-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Seller beware. Stupid people amongst us.

TxHawk
01-08-2010, 04:20 PM
??? matt you crack me up

Call it what you want. I have logged a few hours of High Performance Cat Experience in this thing. I am ready to move to the big leagues.:driving:

viperfitness1
01-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Call it what you want. I have logged a few hours of High Performance Cat Experience in this thing. I am ready to move to the big leagues.:driving:

lol lets see some more pics

endeavor1
01-08-2010, 08:31 PM

:iamwithstupid: Not to question your experience but, that thing is quite surprising, I m with Matt on this, my throttling experience is ready for the next level.:sifone:

Also, heres a song to summarize boating guys like VIPER, Endeav, among others... lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FlRFBTeYKY

sweet addiction
01-08-2010, 09:16 PM

:iamwithstupid: Not to question your experience but, that thing is quite surprising, I m with Matt on this, my throttling experience is ready for the next level.:sifone:

Also, heres a song to summarize boating guys like VIPER, Endeav, among others... lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FlRFBTeYKY

Ratickle
01-08-2010, 11:17 PM

No motors and no trailer. the cabin looks clean and with a decent set of motors this thing could run.

You'd think it would move pretty quick at that price with those drives.

endeavor1
01-08-2010, 11:37 PM
You'd think it would move pretty quick at that price with those drives.

Quoted " The drives were setup correct here, then some west coast guys added boxes, changed the X and I got sued"

I went over that boat today with Bob, agreed it is a nice machine, but, it needs some work. 900s on 3s w/out boxes ran 94.

endeavor1
01-09-2010, 02:21 AM
I just watched our jumping vids from last summer. I kinda wonder what the cruisers think when a line of go-fasts line up behind them......

sweet addiction
01-09-2010, 01:25 PM
I love it when I hit a wake just right and about the time you land is next to the cruiser and they are giving you tumbs up and waving. Makes you feel good. But I wonder if some of those guys do not like it. What if something broke and you hit them. :eek: I have always wondered, but that is what insurance is for.

I just watched our jumping vids from last summer. I kinda wonder what the cruisers think when a line of go-fasts line up behind them......

sweet addiction
01-09-2010, 01:26 PM
damn, you burn the late night oil. I watched a movie until about midnight but that is it.

Velocity Vector
01-10-2010, 11:27 AM

Alright those crazy fukers are back

TxHawk
01-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Well the chinese tools didnt drop anything on us. One engine in the floor. Sure makes it nice to clean everything back up.

You know its cold when a bag of ice keeps all weekend on the shop floor. PS, Academy has Patio Heaters that work great for $129.

endeavor1
01-11-2010, 01:47 AM
BT is stripped for the most part. Pics to follow. I didnt quite realize what the "HAWK" went thru on his rerig but i have a great appreciation now. Its a *****

VV/KC, ur about to find out.

Viper, has Benny contacted ur 41apache anytime lately? lol

endeavor1
01-11-2010, 01:50 AM
BT is stripped for the most part. Pics to follow. I didnt quite realize what the "HAWK" went thru on his rerig but i have a great appreciation now. Its a *****

Oh yea, the BT in nevada might have a new set of "BIG" engines in her if I get my way. Hawk can enlighten more on specs but they could be around 588CI if she comes home.:cheers2:

TxHawk
01-11-2010, 09:12 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Never knew you were a meteorologist. Forecast was spot on.

cigracing1
01-11-2010, 12:48 PM

You should see what my Cigarette Firefox started out like. Took a full year for Lip-Ship to complete the project.

The new Lip-Ship project is underway now!

TxHawk
01-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Isnt it fun...?

TxHawk
01-11-2010, 01:16 PM
I think so...

Colin- you have a new one going or the uncle?

endeavor1
01-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Wow, i gotta stay away from the whiskey...

endeavor1
01-11-2010, 03:15 PM
ttt

endeavor1
01-11-2010, 03:20 PM
tht

viperfitness1
01-11-2010, 03:22 PM

huh? do i know a benny?

viperfitness1
01-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I went over that boat today with Bob, agreed it is a nice machine, but, it needs some work. 900s on 3s w/out boxes ran 94.

no way..

viperfitness1
01-11-2010, 03:25 PM

who cares? im focused on setting up my line :cheers2:

cigracing1
01-11-2010, 04:19 PM
I think so...

Colin- you have a new one going or the uncle?

My uncle's. Not sure what our next project is. We just bought another lake house. So we are stacked with 3 in row and they are being remodeled right now. Sold the old Mercedes and i have someone that wants the El Camino then that will make room for another toy. I want a 20 cig or a 38 tg. kind of a big gap.