PDA

View Full Version : How many people on SOS that are in or near west michigan

boatme
11-13-2008, 07:01 AM
Would be fun to have a winter party here and show old boat race and poker run videos and jsut have some good old boat fun in the middle of winter

Are there enough people on line within driving distance to try to pull this together ???

Inquiring minds want to know

Chicago is 3 hours away and so is Detroit

Might be able to get the local Holiday Inn to give some decent rates and provide a room I would have to check into this

Ratickle
11-13-2008, 07:13 AM
You may want to talk with Ian and Donna, Patriyacht, about when they have theirs over on the east side. Plan on going this year.

Gary864
11-13-2008, 08:32 AM
If I am not in Mexico I will be at the East side funcation. I couldn't make it last year due to work. If you west siders do a Saturday gig I may just shoot over for the weekend. Always works taking the wife for a weekend away. It helps with the winter blues.

Ms PatriYacht
11-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Paul I have been thinking about having a holiday party at my house for our boat friends, the date would be Saturday 12/6. I was going to send you an email about it. If anyone is interested let me know you are all welcome. I can put some people up, I think Fundraiser is planning on staying here. There is a Holiday Inn Express less then a mile away.

Waterford, where I live is not really the area Marc is thinking of though, a party on his side of the state would be good as well. Marc do you remember that COP's party (Chicago offshore) I think we called it the Winter get a way, we combined a party with the Skater tour, and made a weekend out of it, that was fun and everyone liked the tour. Are you thinking of something like that

B.Z.
11-13-2008, 10:06 AM
If you pick a date we might be able to get some of the Bad Influence Offshore guy's to come. It's kind of tough around the holidays so soon because after the 1st of the year it's sled season.....LOL

baronmarine
11-13-2008, 10:38 AM
hey marc
count me in. but it always seems when one these boat partys comes up, sheri already has plains for us. would love to see donna and ian again. i think it's been a couple of years now.
todd

SkaterGirl
11-13-2008, 11:15 AM
Hi Marc, sounds like an awesome idea! Let me know what date and I will hopefully be there :)

phragle
11-13-2008, 11:23 AM
of Im not buried in books, Im in!

Twin27Advantage
11-13-2008, 11:25 AM
Marc, Billy at Holiday Inn would definitely do something, plus they already have a big screen!

I am sure you already know everyone there but if not, Katie is friends with the GM and managers.

redhotsommer
11-13-2008, 11:25 AM
I'd be on that...just need a day, cuz like BZ said, sled season is coming!

CNC
11-13-2008, 11:40 AM
I'd be interested.....

boatme
11-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Todd,

Yea I know Bernedet well and I am sure she would be in for a get together

Let me do some more reserch and i will get back with you all on this

CarBiz
11-14-2008, 12:21 PM
:sifone:I'm in

MidnightRider
11-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Angie and I will probably go as long as Todd promises not to wear Katie's Eye Liner, it kind of freaks me out! :sifone:

ILMORdude
11-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Im in Garden City..............bout 20 miles east of the big D.

glassdave
11-14-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm in . . . i am right at the MI/OH border and anything in central MI is fine for me. I dont mind a drive for a good time.

Hey Ms.P can i crash on the couch :D

jet
11-14-2008, 08:40 PM
i'm in I'll ride with dave and nav.........or maybe just ride and drink lol

phragle
11-14-2008, 11:35 PM
Im stowing away in Dave's backseat, and no Dave, if I get hamered you can NOT strap me to the roof rack of the exploder.........

Ratickle
11-15-2008, 08:47 AM
Im stowing away in Dave's backseat, and no Dave, if I get hamered you can NOT strap me to the roof rack of the exploder.........

The last time did he attach horns to your head? Was it during hunting season?

glassdave
11-15-2008, 09:48 AM
The last time did he attach horns to your head? Was it during hunting season?

just when is phragle season? :D

baronmarine
12-04-2008, 09:15 PM
hey marc

you and the mrs get over near the state park this weekend. sheri and i well be at the cottage friday night and saturday. across from the fishermans lot on s harbor. just look for the cig hauler.
todd

RLJ676
12-04-2008, 09:26 PM
If there's anyone who is coming to the Detroit area from the Southwest side of MI, or Chicago, Northern Indiana, etc, I'd love to pay you to tote back some wheels I'm selling to someone in central Ill who wants to meet me half ways. At 11 mpg and 8 hrs round trip I'd be glad to pay someone who's already making the trip. Please PM me if interested.

Sorry for the "interruption", back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Wrinkleface
12-04-2008, 09:57 PM
If there's anyone who is coming to the Detroit area from the Southwest side of MI, or Chicago, Northern Indiana, etc, I'd love to pay you to tote back some wheels I'm selling to someone in central Ill who wants to meet me half ways. At 11 mpg and 8 hrs round trip I'd be glad to pay someone who's already making the trip. Please PM me if interested.

Sorry for the "interruption", back to our regularly scheduled programming.

No prob w/ the "wheel" interuptous!!!!!! Were all friends here!!!!!!

Mitcher T
12-04-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm in!!!!!!

Wrinkleface
12-04-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm in!!!!!!

Welcome Bubba! Happy holidays 2 U & yours my friend!!!!!

Ratickle
12-05-2008, 06:35 AM
I'm in!!!!!!

It's about time Mitch. Nice paint on the 43 in Key West. Paul

Ratickle
12-05-2008, 06:38 AM
Todd,

Yea I know Bernedet well and I am sure she would be in for a get together

Let me do some more reserch and i will get back with you all on this

Marc, If you go ahead with this, for us it would have to be after the Holidays now. Swamped Paul