PDA

View Full Version : No Parties?

cashbrain
11-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Is there going to be a Boat Show Party? I know the economy is no picnic, but, that shouldn't stop anyone from getting together to have a cheap burger..
When I started COPS,I had several INEXPENSIVE events so everyone could attend..
Really, what's the deal?

Tony M
11-29-2009, 02:24 PM
Is there going to be a Boat Show Party? I know the economy is no picnic, but, that shouldn't stop anyone from getting together to have a cheap burger..
Really, what's the deal? Have got the blankets on the boats, and gearing up to go on to the snowmobiles. :cheers2:

runninhotracing
11-29-2009, 02:57 PM
Have got the blankets on the boats, and gearing up to go on to the snowmobiles. :cheers2:

Blankets ?????? put it in heated storage ya cheap B!@tch :eek:
now on to the Party :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony M
11-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Blankets ?????? put it in heated storage ya cheap B!@tch :eek:
now on to the Party :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't Be All Like You :toetap05: Filthy Rich and a Party Boy :willy_nilly: :cheers2: Rock On ! :party::_boobies:

DAREDEVIL
11-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Can't Be All Like You :toetap05: Filthy Rich and a Party Boy :willy_nilly: :cheers2: Rock On ! :party::_boobies:

LOL,,,come on ,,it would not get boring. :sifone:

OBNOXUS
11-29-2009, 05:33 PM
I like that idea.

Cmon Bill,,,,,, run with it !!!!!!!!

runninhotracing
11-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Can't Be All Like You :toetap05: Filthy Rich and a Party Boy :willy_nilly: :cheers2: Rock On ! :party::_boobies:

Yes u can BIG Daddy ,take care of the Ladies & the Ladies will take good care of you :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAREDEVIL
11-29-2009, 09:43 PM
Yes u can BIG Daddy ,take care of the Ladies & the Ladies will take good care of you :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn,,,,,what a speach !!!!!!! :bump::sifone:

runninhotracing
11-29-2009, 09:56 PM
LOL,,,come on ,,it would not get boring. :sifone:

U can say that again BIG Daddy NEVER A DULL MOMENT !!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAREDEVIL
11-29-2009, 11:14 PM
U can say that again BIG Daddy NEVER A DULL MOMENT !!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEHEHEHE i am with u Bro,,,u know that !!!!

What would we do without the babe's :sifone: .............just wish it would still be 1992 or so !!!! LOL

cashbrain
11-29-2009, 11:37 PM
Guess that answers my question... :bump: :icon_bs:

DAREDEVIL
11-30-2009, 12:32 AM
Guess that answers my question... :bump: :icon_bs:

mmmmmmhhhhh ???????

redhotsommer
11-30-2009, 07:02 AM
With Tony, Daredevil, and Runninhot all contributing to it...this thread has the potential to set a land-speed record for grammatical errors. Continue, gentlemen. Please. ;)

Tony M
11-30-2009, 07:47 AM
With Tony, Daredevil, and Runninhot all contributing to it...this thread has the potential to set a land-speed record for grammatical errors. Continue, gentlemen. Please. ;) Best You Can Come Up With Mr English Major! [Chesse Wizz] :kiss: :ack2:

redhotsommer
11-30-2009, 08:07 AM
Best You Can Come Up With Mr English Major! [Chesse Wizz] :kiss: :ack2:

I think you make my point for me. :cheers2:

To wit: I was actually an advertising major with minors in marketing and history.

Tony M
11-30-2009, 08:41 AM

To wit: I was actually an advertising major with minors in marketing and history. FEEL THE WUVE INN THE AIR. :toetap05: :cheers2:

DAREDEVIL
11-30-2009, 09:31 AM

To wit: I was actually an advertising major with minors in marketing and history.

Damn,,,,if your so good into marketing ????? FIND ME A SPONSOR FOR THE RACEBOAT !!!! LOLOLOL:cheers2:

runninhotracing
11-30-2009, 09:35 AM
HEHEHEHE i am with u Bro,,,u know that !!!!

What would we do without the babe's :sifone: .............just wish it would still be 1992 or so !!!! LOL

1992 ?????? U still have the mullet AH ???????:eek:

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

runninhotracing
11-30-2009, 09:40 AM
With Tony, Daredevil, and Runninhot all contributing to it...this thread has the potential to set a land-speed record for grammatical errors. Continue, gentlemen. Please. ;)

Well in that case is Ms Michelle avail for tuturing sessions ???????:eek: my schedule is open & they say you can teach a Dawg new tricks LOL :cheers2::cheers2:

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

runninhotracing
11-30-2009, 09:42 AM
Damn,,,,if your so good into marketing ????? FIND ME A SPONSOR FOR THE RACEBOAT !!!! LOLOLOL:cheers2:

I dont think he likes u Scotty :kiss:

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:

cashbrain
11-30-2009, 09:42 AM
SPLAINS EVERYTHING !!!:smash:

redhotsommer
11-30-2009, 10:23 AM
See Jack...now you're catching it too! Hahahaha!

ICDEDPPL
11-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Im all confused:confused::ack2::willy_nilly::)

DAREDEVIL
11-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Im all confused:confused::ack2::willy_nilly::)

Not just u ?????????????????? :confused::willy_nilly::confused:

cashbrain
11-30-2009, 10:52 AM
Not at all...nobody gives a chit about having a club....:icon_bs:

runninhotracing
11-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Really, what's the deal?

Cash i know theres a partay in Naperville Saturday but i dont think a cheap burger is on the buffet :sifone: im going right for the Desert table :eek: LOL

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAREDEVIL
11-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Cash i know theres a partay in Naperville Saturday but i dont think a cheap burger is on the buffet :sifone: im going right for the Desert table :eek: LOL

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA :sifone::smash::icon_bs::willy_nilly:

redhotsommer
11-30-2009, 11:53 AM
I'd call it a lack of organization, nothing else. The desire to have a club might still be there, but somebody would have to talk to Mark regarding current status, then pick up the ball and run with it. Personally, I don't have the time...and like Tony said, I'll be snowmobiling almost every weekend. The boat show doesn't have any performance boats anyway.

Tony M
11-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Im all confused:confused::ack2::willy_nilly::) Did not take Much ! :sifone:

cashbrain
11-30-2009, 12:38 PM
I'd call it a lack of organization, nothing else. The desire to have a club might still be there, but somebody would have to talk to Mark regarding current status, then pick up the ball and run with it. Personally, I don't have the time...and like Tony said, I'll be snowmobiling almost every weekend. The boat show doesn't have any performance boats anyway.

Exactly where it was before I started COPS..
Mike, you went to alot of the events...they were great.
Why would you need to talk to Mark about anything? Maybe Vasta is the one that you would need to call:ack2:

Just funny...we had a great thing going, and then the guys that knew sooo much more jimmied it away(under protest)
My thoughts were that the club would be a Poker Run and sure enough..that's what it turned out to be.Now it is non-existant
The club that I started was for people to get together who liked the sport..didn't make a difference what boat they had or even if they had one..
pretty sad that this group was chitcanned because of a few jealous people who couldn't compromise.
The old saying in the political arenas is"People elect who they deserve"
Enough said...
I'm going boating :driving:

redhotsommer
11-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Why drag this up? I could say something like "How will you be boating, when you do not have a boat?"...but that'd be in poor taste. ;)

As for Dan...I had dinner with him and Vicki Saturday night. They remain great friends of mine...and if you will remember...it was your online banter about him that was our point of contention a couple years ago. Let sleeping dogs lie.

If you will feel better by having somebody come out and say..."Wow...Jack was right," then there...I said it. As for asking Mark...well...it was largely due to his efforts that the Chicago Poker Run ever happened...not to mention spring parties, Halloween parties at his house, a tour of the Mercury Racing facility and the Formula plant. He now has a beautiful baby girl that rightfully takes much of his free time.

I, personally, have no problem with you other than the one I just mentioned. You never did me any harm, and I sure as hell enjoyed the COPS events...they introduced me to a great group of people for certain. I never delved into the specifics of why you were "dethroned," figuring it was really none of my business...I was pretty new to the club and was just happy people talked to me considering that wimpy little 29-footer I had! I only got involved on a volunteer basis a couple years later because I like to write and figured the club and the poker run organizers could use a newsletter of sorts...hence, the inception of The Rev Limiter. That said...I would not have a problem with you or any other person stepping up and organizing the CPC again...though I could certainly understand your reticence to do so. And since you have repeated stated on your old site and OSO that you would never want to do any such thing ever again...why bag on the fact that nobody else has stepped up yet either?

Club or no club...my circle of boating friends continues to expand.

cashbrain
11-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Why drag this up? I could say something like "How will you be boating, when you do not have a boat?"...but that'd be in poor taste. ;)

As for Dan...I had dinner with him and Vicki Saturday night. They remain great friends of mine...and if you will remember...it was your online banter about him that was our point of contention a couple years ago. Let sleeping dogs lie.

If you will feel better by having somebody come out and say..."Wow...Jack was right," then there...I said it. As for asking Mark...well...it was largely due to his efforts that the Chicago Poker Run ever happened...not to mention spring parties, Halloween parties at his house, a tour of the Mercury Racing facility and the Formula plant. He now has a beautiful baby girl that rightfully takes much of his free time.

I, personally, have no problem with you other than the one I just mentioned. You never did me any harm, and I sure as hell enjoyed the COPS events...they introduced me to a great group of people for certain. I never delved into the specifics of why you were "dethroned," figuring it was really none of my business...I was pretty new to the club and was just happy people talked to me considering that wimpy little 29-footer I had! I only got involved on a volunteer basis a couple years later because I like to write and figured the club and the poker run organizers could use a newsletter of sorts...hence, the inception of The Rev Limiter. That said...I would not have a problem with you or any other person stepping up and organizing the CPC again...though I could certainly understand your reticence to do so. And since you have repeated stated on your old site and OSO that you would never want to do any such thing ever again...why bag on the fact that nobody else has stepped up yet either?

Club or no club...my circle of boating friends continues to expand.

Mike,

I have said it before and I will say it again. You are a gentleman and I respect you.
It is incredulous to me that,and you admitted, that we had a great time. That is not about me..it's about everyone that was involved.
I'm not patting myself on the back..it just irks me that these guys did what they could to destroy a great club.
Poker Runs are great,but, they don't constitute a club. That was my point then and now. Maybe they should have stepped up when I was organizing,helped out and we could have all worked together..
Not complaining..I just think think it is a shame.
After my experience, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that I would ever get involved again..life is too short...
And how do you know I don't have a boat? :kiss:

Magic Medicine
11-30-2009, 02:31 PM
I am busy snowmobiling in the winter. Excuse me but fu$k boats, not like we can use them until spring anyway. Like Mike said I am busy riding when I not hangin with da fam

redhotsommer
11-30-2009, 02:58 PM
Mike,

And how do you know I don't have a boat? :kiss:

I don't...I was just tweekin' ya! ;)

If you do...congrats!

cashbrain
11-30-2009, 03:21 PM
:cheers2:
All the Best

Hammer01
11-30-2009, 03:29 PM
I don't...I was just tweekin' ya! ;)

If you do...congrats!

Hey buddy, I just gave thanks last Thursday to the health and safety of my friends and family, and to rid our lives of all useless drama!!!!! You were included so let it ride buddy!!! My sled most likely is not going to be done by the 2nd week in Dec so I am most likely out for the birthday trip just as an FYI!! Hope you and Mrs. Hippie had a great holiday, will be thinking about you in Salt Lake City (you hitting a small shrub while Frent and Robin sip a cocktail safely at the base of a great powder run LOL!!) Actually I am renting a sled for a day out there so should be fun, CDizzle ticked because you have to be 16 so he is out!!

Magic Medicine
11-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Hey buddy, I just gave thanks last Thursday to the health and safety of my friends and family, and to rid our lives of all useless drama!!!!! You were included so let it ride buddy!!! My sled most likely is not going to be done by the 2nd week in Dec so I am most likely out for the birthday trip just as an FYI!! Hope you and Mrs. Hippie had a great holiday, will be thinking about you in Salt Lake City (you hitting a small shrub while Frent and Robin sip a cocktail safely at the base of a great powder run LOL!!) Actually I am renting a sled for a day out there so should be fun, CDizzle ticked because you have to be 16 so he is out!!

We'll be chillin in Da up Bad Influence style, hope you guys have fun out west!

MILD THUNDER
11-30-2009, 09:33 PM
Im glad i wasnt around for all the politics! Im sure the club was great and all, but we now have a big group of local friends/boaters....who at any random time can be seen running in a pack whether it be up to the city, to the beaches in indiana, or the sw side of michigan. It seems that the group keeps on growing. Best part about it is there are no deadlines, no rules, no drama. Just laid back fun in the sun with tabs up, drives out, and throttles down. Well, ok, maybe a little Tab......at the bar!

boatme
11-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Jack you shoulda been an Optician there are so many I's in your postings

MILD THUNDER
11-30-2009, 09:37 PM
I am busy snowmobiling in the winter. Excuse me but fu$k boats, not like we can use them until spring anyway. Like Mike said I am busy riding when I not hangin with da fam

FU$K boats? You better go wash your mouth out with soap buddy boy!!!!

I guess thats an advantage to having a newer boat like you do..nothing to do to it till springtime. I need the winter off just to have time to fix stuff and upgrade things so its ready for spring! :cheers2:

Tony M
12-01-2009, 09:38 AM

I guess thats an advantage to having a newer boat like you do..nothing to do to it till springtime. I need the winter off just to have time to fix stuff and upgrade things so its ready for spring! :cheers2: Chit right Cuzz once this one is gone going back to stock , "ok maybe for alittle while" .:bump: :driving:

redhotsommer
12-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Joe...who are you kidding? All the Reagle Beagle needs is for you to wipe off the minibar, some WD-40 on the swivel seats, and maybe a new spring for the nipple-crunchers. That won't take long at all.

MILD THUNDER
12-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Let's not forget about cleaning and filling the liquor decantors, vacuuming out the boeing style ashtrays, and adding a "hi-karate" plug in air freshener.

OBNOXUS
12-01-2009, 10:59 AM
I don't know,,,,,,, I think we are doing pretty well as a group doing runs and get togethers without club " organization "

cashbrain
12-01-2009, 11:06 AM
I don't know,,,,,,, I think we are doing pretty well as a group doing runs and get togethers without club " organization "

That's what the sport is all about...and what I attempted to do..

MILD THUNDER
12-01-2009, 11:07 AM
If Ron Burgandy had a boat, it would have been a 1983 402 SR1!

cashbrain
12-01-2009, 11:07 AM
Jack you shoulda been an Optician there are so many I's in your postings

Really,Marc..do you ever have anything positive to say? :cuss: :icon_bs:

cashbrain
12-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Im glad i wasnt around for all the politics! Im sure the club was great and all, but we now have a big group of local friends/boaters....who at any random time can be seen running in a pack whether it be up to the city, to the beaches in indiana, or the sw side of michigan. It seems that the group keeps on growing. Best part about it is there are no deadlines, no rules, no drama. Just laid back fun in the sun with tabs up, drives out, and throttles down. Well, ok, maybe a little Tab......at the bar!

The club had no rules,other than safety, no deadlines,other than scheduled fun runs and parties, and the drama was created because a few of the know-it-alls decided they knew better. We know what happened to them

If anyone wants a copy of the COPS runs, I will be happy to make a copy.
Some really great footage. Most of the runs were 50+ boats..
Mike,I'm glad that you were part of that..it was a gas

boatme
12-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Really,Marc..do you ever have anything positive to say? :cuss: :icon_bs:

Yes i am POSITIVE there are to many I's in your postings

Hammer01
12-01-2009, 03:28 PM

I don't know about that but I am POSITIVE that the engine hatch in that pic is not a stock hatch from APACHE!!! :cheers2:

Tony M
12-01-2009, 04:44 PM
AS THE WORLD TURNS , Will Continue After A Announcement from OUR sponsors, STAY TUNE!!!

redhotsommer
12-01-2009, 04:55 PM

I don't know about that but I am POSITIVE that the engine hatch in that pic is not a stock hatch from APACHE!!! :cheers2:

Firstly...that engine hatch is only available from Nor-Tech on their 5000V...and secondly...Trent...you need to change that avatar. The only way the Bears would beat the Saints right now would be if the entire New Orleans organization was killed in a plane crash and they put uniforms on the charred bodies...and even then Forte would have trouble running up the middle...

SC288
12-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Firstly...that engine hatch is only available from Nor-Tech on their 5000V...and secondly...Trent...you need to change that avatar. The only way the Bears would beat the Saints right now would be if the entire New Orleans organization was killed in a plane crash and they put uniforms on the charred bodies...and even then Forte would have trouble running up the middle...

:iagree: The Saints destroyed the Patriots last night. Magic and I had our share of beers with Mr. Brees while at Purdue :cheers2: .

Hammer01
12-01-2009, 05:46 PM

OK killer, like I said, it can't be from an Apache (you missed my humor) and yes you are correct that my avatar is very appropriate. For those that do not like it or approve of it, I would highly reccomend that they shove their head right up their own xxx, if you are unfamiliar with the position, feel free to watch a Bears game and they will have 11 players enacting the position every down hahahahahahahahah!!!!!! I agree Mikey, we do suck but I was there to watch them destroy the Saints a couple of years ago and I will hold on to that memory. Probably rediculous, but Mom and Frent have tickets for the end of the season against the Vikings again!!!!! Guess we will be catching a cab to that cold SOB and drinking a coat because there will be nothing to watch I am sure!!! Curious Magic and SC888, was Brees out and about much during his stint at Purdue? Friends of mine from N.O. say he is a super good guy and very friendly to hang out with. They have tickets to about 3 or 4 games a year at the dome down there. Met them at the Bears victory over N.O. a few years ago!!! People from N.O. can party too!!!!!

runninhotracing
12-01-2009, 05:47 PM
The club had no rules,other than safety, no deadlines,other than scheduled fun runs and parties, and the drama was created because a few of the know-it-alls decided they knew better. We know what happened to them

Niiiiiiice looks like a real cool run BIG Daddy

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILD THUNDER
12-01-2009, 07:52 PM

GO BEARS! :driving: NOTRECH V NICE FOOTIGE :eek: FORTE GONNA GO ALL WAY CROCKETT :smash: YOU NO MIKE :boxing_smiley: :sifone:

MILD THUNDER
12-01-2009, 07:54 PM
GO BEARS! :driving: NOTRECH V NICE FOOTIGE :eek: FORTE GONNA GO ALL WAY CROCKETT :smash: YOU NO MIKE :boxing_smiley: :sifone:

Sorry guys, I had a Tony M. spasm for a minute. Its gone, Im better now. :seeya:

OBNOXUS
12-01-2009, 10:22 PM
the see through bikinis were fun to see !!!!!

DAREDEVIL
12-01-2009, 10:24 PM

Way toooo many guys on that boat, the otherway around is when the party is on !!!

cashbrain
12-01-2009, 10:25 PM

For someone who can't spell,you're a pretty crappy English teacher...:kiss:

cashbrain
12-01-2009, 10:26 PM

That is a NorTech formerly called Predator

cashbrain
12-01-2009, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=runninhotracing;379920]Niiiiiiice looks like a real cool run BIG Daddy

It was..it was simple and we had a blast..
We went to Waukegan,I was on Thad's 47 Fountain, and we had 2 APACHE'S
Magnum Mark's 41 and Austin's 47,Medicine man along with a slew of other boats from 26-50'. That's the way the sport should be...

Just alot of damn fun...:driving:

SC288
12-01-2009, 10:50 PM
OK killer, like I said, it can't be from an Apache (you missed my humor) and yes you are correct that my avatar is very appropriate. For those that do not like it or approve of it, I would highly reccomend that they shove their head right up their own xxx, if you are unfamiliar with the position, feel free to watch a Bears game and they will have 11 players enacting the position every down hahahahahahahahah!!!!!! I agree Mikey, we do suck but I was there to watch them destroy the Saints a couple of years ago and I will hold on to that memory. Probably rediculous, but Mom and Frent have tickets for the end of the season against the Vikings again!!!!! Guess we will be catching a cab to that cold SOB and drinking a coat because there will be nothing to watch I am sure!!! Curious Magic and SC888, was Brees out and about much during his stint at Purdue? Friends of mine from N.O. say he is a super good guy and very friendly to hang out with. They have tickets to about 3 or 4 games a year at the dome down there. Met them at the Bears victory over N.O. a few years ago!!! People from N.O. can party too!!!!!

During our Junior year he hung out quite a bit at my (MM's) old apartment complex but usually only Saturday after the games. He's the most down to earth guy you could ever meet. I am a Bears fan and always have been but it's freakin really hard to watch now so I find myself following the Saints.

redhotsommer
12-02-2009, 07:09 AM
During our Junior year he hung out quite a bit at my (MM's) old apartment complex but usually only Saturday after the games.

Really? I figured Orton was more of the "Marley" type...not so much Brees...:eek:

Anybody else think its funny that almost all the contributers to this thread are in their 30s, and two of the "elder statesmen" of the sport in the midwest are sniping at each other like 6-year-olds? Take it easy, guys...bygones...

runninhotracing
12-02-2009, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE=runninhotracing;379920]Niiiiiiice looks like a real cool run BIG Daddy

It was..it was simple and we had a blast..
We went to Waukegan,I was on Thad's 47 Fountain, and we had 2 APACHE'S
Magnum Mark's 41 and Austin's 47,Medicine man along with a slew of other boats from 26-50'. That's the way the sport should be...

Just alot of damn fun...:driving:

Just alot of dayum fun ....... thats what its all about :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

runninhotracing
12-02-2009, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE=cashbrain;380168]

elderstatesmen ????????????? oh chit Barack Z

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony M
12-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Really? I figured Orton was more of the "Marley" type...not so much Brees...:eek:

Anybody else think its funny that almost all the contributers to this thread are in their 30s, and two of the "elder statesmen" of the sport in the midwest are sniping at each other like 6-year-olds? Take it easy, guys...bygones... You where trying to bring me into elder statsmen B/S hell no! I won't give up.:driving:

Tony M
12-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Sorry guys, I had a Tony M. spasm for a minute. Its gone, Im better now. :seeya: little dick! :leaving:

cashbrain
12-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Anybody else think its funny that almost all the contributers to this thread are in their 30s, and two of the "elder statesmen" of the sport in the midwest are sniping at each other like 6-year-olds? Take it easy, guys...bygones...

"Elder Statesman" ..Why I oughta :willy_nilly: :)

MILD THUNDER
12-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Hey! Some of us are stil shy of 30!!!

cashbrain
12-02-2009, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE=runninhotracing;380338][QUOTE=cashbrain;380168]

Just alot of dayum fun ....... thats what its all about :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

EXACTLY !!!

redhotsommer
12-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Gimme some credit here...I was TRYING to be respectful...that in itself is somewhat of a rarity! ;)

cashbrain
12-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Just kidding,Mike...You're alright by me

OBNOXUS
12-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Yup,,,,, you can tell its the offseason !!!!

Magic Medicine
12-02-2009, 12:59 PM

I guess thats an advantage to having a newer boat like you do..nothing to do to it till springtime. I need the winter off just to have time to fix stuff and upgrade things so its ready for spring! :cheers2:

O there probably some stuff I could be doing but riding takes priority in da winter:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
12-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Joe...who are you kidding? All the Reagle Beagle needs is for you to wipe off the minibar, some WD-40 on the swivel seats, and maybe a new spring for the nipple-crunchers. That won't take long at all.

Let's not forget about cleaning and filling the liquor decantors, vacuuming out the boeing style ashtrays, and adding a "hi-karate" plug in air freshener.

:bump:

Magic Medicine
12-02-2009, 01:02 PM
:iagree: The Saints destroyed the Patriots last night. Magic and I had our share of beers with Mr. Brees while at Purdue :cheers2: .

Ah and to think none of the Jags in Texas wanted him to play college ball. Godblesh Brees and Orton:USA:. Go Boilers!

Magic Medicine
12-02-2009, 01:06 PM

Drew was around from time to time. Really a great guy a total student of the game and a coachs player for sure! He is a really nice guy and is not afraid to take a pic or sign a autograph. One of Sc's and I female friend had a wild night with him once upon a time, but thats not saying much she had plenty of wild nights with various college co-ed:sifone::eek: Drew wasn't like the Drunk we had before him Billy Dicken. I had Dicken in a class and he showed up drunk a few times and got kicked out.

O and for the record, BEAR frickin down. F the wanta be Colts fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magic Medicine
12-02-2009, 01:29 PM

:sifone::sifone:

I have to agree Mikey. We have a great group of Bad Influence Offshore, we have a great time almost every weekend. No matter where we go we are usually the life of the party. While alot of the so called "statesmen" are dreaming of days gone by I am busy raising the next generation of boater. Its amazing how much my little guy knows about boat ain't it Mike.

How bout telling the MCYC story during lunch my Auntie Michele and JJ were drawing!:cheers2:

redhotsommer
12-02-2009, 01:55 PM
You SURE you want your Sunsation boys knowing JJ was drawing an Outerlimits with those crayons? :)

Magic Medicine
12-02-2009, 02:14 PM
You SURE you want your Sunsation boys knowing JJ was drawing an Outerlimits with those crayons? :)

remember he was towing a Cig and a Fountane behind said OL because they broke there motors:kiss:

cashbrain
12-02-2009, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=Magic Medicine;380619]:sifone::sifone:

While alot of the so called "statesmen" are dreaming of days gone by I am busy raising the next generation of boater. QUOTE]

Not so much....:icon_bs:

Magic Medicine
12-02-2009, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=Magic Medicine;380619]:sifone::sifone:

While alot of the so called "statesmen" are dreaming of days gone by I am busy raising the next generation of boater. QUOTE]

Not so much....:icon_bs:

Not so much, please do explain buddy boy! My son is on my boat most weekends:ack2::rolleyes:

Twin Whackas
12-02-2009, 02:45 PM
O and for the record, BEAR frickin down. F the wanta be Colts fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Go colts! :leaving:

Come on snow. Need to try out the sled.

Magic Medicine
12-02-2009, 02:51 PM
O and for the record, BEAR frickin down. F the wanta be Colts fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go colts! :leaving:

Come on snow. Need to try out the sled.[/QUOTE]

Freakin Jag:smash::cuss:

Hey give me a call, I should have my parts tonight. We need to get after yours before the weekend!

cashbrain
12-02-2009, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=cashbrain;380693]

Not so much, please do explain buddy boy! My son is on my boat most weekends:ack2::rolleyes:

I wasn't talking about your son...
The last thing I'm dreaming about is days gone by...

redhotsommer
12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Taaawiiiiiin Whaaaaakaaaaasssss.

You just wait to see the sticker we're giving you this winter.

Magic Medicine
12-02-2009, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=Magic Medicine;380701]

I wasn't talking about your son...
The last thing I'm dreaming about is days gone by...

Ok then thats a good thing. So did you get another boat?

cashbrain
12-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Yup...

Magic Medicine
12-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Yup...

Ok I'll bite what did you get?

cashbrain
12-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Not open for discussion...sorry. You'll see me out on the lake next year

Twin Whackas
12-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Taaawiiiiiin Whaaaaakaaaaasssss.
You just wait to see the sticker we're giving you this winter.

The boat has twin whackas and now the sled has twin pipas :sifone:

SC288
12-02-2009, 07:47 PM
The boat has twin whackas and now the sled has twin pipas :sifone:

That thing looks pretty fast....you run that in the hot rod class??????? :toetap05:

Magic Medicine
12-02-2009, 08:52 PM
That thing looks pretty fast....you run that in the hot rod class??????? :toetap05:

:cheers2::eek::sifone:

Hammer01
12-03-2009, 03:29 PM
remember he was towing a Cig and a Fountane behind said OL because they broke there motors:kiss:

Andy, I commend you on teaching him to be courteous and tow in BBobb and BZ at such a young age. It will be something that derives great rewards later. He loves Arctic Cat too!!!!

cashbrain
12-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Just found these..BZ old boat..first COPS run

Magic Medicine
12-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Andy, I commend you on teaching him to be courteous and tow in BBobb and BZ at such a young age. It will be something that derives great rewards later. He loves Arctic Cat too!!!!

Nope Ski-doo and Yamaha for the boy now! Although you and your boys continally try to corrept the boy with your constant arctic cat mumbo jumbo. Ah the young man has quite the imagination for a 3 year old!

Magic Medicine
12-03-2009, 05:15 PM

O and Trent I like your signature it fits you well!:cheers2:

MILICEVICGM
12-04-2009, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=cashbrain;380733]

Ok then thats a good thing. So did you get another boat?

Well Cashbrain, are you going to answer Magic's question?

runninhotracing
12-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Gimme some credit here...I was TRYING to be respectful...that in itself is somewhat of a rarity! ;)

mmmmmmm:eek:

Party on Brutha :cheers2:

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cashbrain
12-04-2009, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=Magic Medicine;380744]

Well Cashbrain, are you going to answer Magic's question?

I did, George :kiss:

cashbrain
12-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Hey,George..here's a pic of you in the back seat !!

I need to talk to Fast Eddy asap 773-209-8301

Hammer01
12-04-2009, 03:57 PM
O and Trent I like your signature it fits you well!:cheers2:

Absolutely, I'm trying to hold on to my last glimmer of hope for da bears from years ago. I was at the game with wifey when we put the last beat down on them, definitely could not happen any time in the near future. I hope JJ gets something green from Santa this year so he is not destined to be an upset child!!!! Scarring them that young just isn't right you know?

Tony M
12-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Absolutely, I'm trying to hold on to my last glimmer of hope for da bears from years ago. I was at the game with wifey when we put the last beat down on them, definitely could not happen any time in the near future. I hope JJ gets something green from Santa this year so he is not destined to be an upset child!!!! Scarring them that young just isn't right you know? Don't think that's happening he already has a snow scoot waiting for the youngster! :sifone:

MILICEVICGM
12-04-2009, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=MILICEVICGM;382728]

I did, George :kiss:

So it is a secret as to what brand of boat.

cashbrain
12-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Apparently..thx for the numbers

runninhotracing
12-04-2009, 08:37 PM
I like that idea.

Cmon Bill,,,,,, run with it !!!!!!!!

I'm runnin I'm runnin BIG Daddy :eek:

See ya at the naughty XXXmas partay Bro:cheers2:or shall we stop & pick you peeps up ??? :cheers2:Let me know Pinky & Jadzia are pushin me to get my azz out the door :cheers2:U know the chaufer thing again LOL
Happy Holidays

ROCK ON :sifone:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBNOXUS
12-04-2009, 10:15 PM
ya could have given a bit more notice then that !!!!!!!!

Tony M
12-05-2009, 09:28 AM
[QUOTE=cashbrain;382757]

So it is a secret as to what brand of boat. its a Skiff with Tripple Trollers :ack2: :driving: :cheers2:

cashbrain
12-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Check !

OBNOXUS
12-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Bayliner ????

OBNOXUS
12-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Or has everyone failed to notice your Avatar?

I call BS personally ,,,,, but time will tell !!!!!

cashbrain
12-05-2009, 01:37 PM
What's it to ya?

redhotsommer
12-05-2009, 04:15 PM
It's an Apache to me...

runninhotracing
12-05-2009, 04:39 PM
ya could have given a bit more notice then that !!!!!!!!

Dennis sent you a direct email bro on monday ,just walked in the door from last nite gotta catch a few ZZZZZZZs and heading to another one at EXCALIBUR:eek: tonite .If you are UP for it let me know u got my # and the after parties at the W downtown:cheers2:U wont want to miss this one i'll find a link :cheers2::cheers2:

Happy Holidays