PDA

View Full Version : Leverage FSR & Hull Cleaner, Fiberglass Wash & Salt Deposit Remover

MarineClean
11-12-2008, 05:56 PM
It's time to get the cat out of the bag. I've also been working on my FSR(Fiberglass Stain Remover) & Hull Cleaner. As with everything I do the FSR will be non toxic, but remove scum and stains like a charm!

My Fiberglass Wash & Salt Deposit Remover is formulated for use on your boat both in fresh and salt water applications. Again, non toxic in a low sud formula.

I will have both of my new products finished and on the market around late January. Pricing will be half of what you guys are currently spending for other formulas!

Audiofn
11-13-2008, 07:17 AM
Will it be safe to use on Gavi trailers?

baywatch
11-13-2008, 08:09 AM
Cool, Let us know when it is ready for purchase.

MarineClean
11-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Will it be safe to use on Gavi trailers?

Yes Jon, it's safe for Galvenized Zinc.

I've been working with it for almost two years now and I've made a very mild wash concentrate. My first step was the salt deposit remover, but mild enough that it won't strip the surface while still removing the grime. My polish already does an excellent job at sheeting water, but anyone that boats in the bay is going to have salt deposits in any number of places.

Removing Salt Deposits. Good!
Stripping Polish. Bad!!

You would also be surprised at the amount of harsh chemicals that are added to create heavy suds. That's the same reason I tell everyone to use something similar to Dawn(not RG3) to strip their surface of any previous wax build up if needed. My formula also takes a turn at Motor Flushing. We've always flushed with fresh water only, so since engine flushing requires additives that I don't find productive to fiberglass care.....

Stay in touch!

Donnie

Griff
11-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Sounds most excellent Donnie.

So it'll be half the price of a gallon of Muratic Acid?????:biggrinjester::biggrinjester:

MarineClean
11-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Sounds most excellent Donnie.

So it'll be half the price of a gallon of Muratic Acid?????:biggrinjester::biggrinjester:

You're terrible Griff. :rofl:

Davis FSR, the blue stuff....

RACESDAD
11-19-2008, 09:36 PM
i will need samples asap please
mike

boatman
12-29-2008, 10:14 AM
Donnie let us know when the cleaner is ready.....

MarineClean
12-31-2008, 08:07 PM
We're shooting for mid February just in time for Miami.....

I'll post up some more info as we get closer.

I've had a few questions already, so I figured I'd post this up at least. My Hull Cleaner/FSR is safe enough to use while your boat is on the lift sitting over water, so no more pulling it just to clean built up scum.

Mitcher T
01-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Put me on your order list, too, Donnie. Your products are EXCELLENT.

I'll see you in Miami. Are you going to have a display?

carter38
01-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Thats awesome Donnie can't wait to try it everythings else works great. Hope you guys had a good new year!

MarineClean
01-04-2009, 02:53 AM
Thanks Mitch & Dustin!

Mitch,

I'll be in touch about Miami. Have something in mind.......

Donnie

MarineClean
01-29-2009, 01:20 AM
Available February 5th.
Check us out at the Miami Show.
Jim at Top Notch will have everything in inventory on the 5th & Mindi when we get to Florida for the show.