PDA

View Full Version : Just a suggestion

11-21-2009, 01:45 AM
It is jut a suggestion but I think new visitors would have an easier time finding the classifieds if the red banner up top was a little thicker or if there was a second location to go there using a tab in the gray bar that has the User CP and quick links in it.

Just my 2 cents. :USA:

Ratickle
11-21-2009, 06:58 AM
It is jut a suggestion but I think new visitors would have an easier time finding the classifieds if the red banner up top was a little thicker or if there was a second location to go there using a tab in the gray bar that has the User CP and quick links in it.

We completely agree. It is a change to the software that is being looked at. Not an easy thing to do.

LotoSteve
11-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Any cance you can put the price in the listing without opening the listing like :o OSO does it?

catastrophe
11-22-2009, 02:20 AM

Agreed

Changes coming.

MikeyFIN
11-22-2009, 05:23 AM
Any cance you can put the price in the listing without opening the listing like :o OSO does it?

+1
Basic info in the listing would be good like price engine(s) speed etc, details is details.

Airpacker
11-22-2009, 09:37 AM
After our business meeting in KW, I think our programmer dude will be very busy for a few weeks. It all takes time gentleman. Good things come.......................