PDA

View Full Version : Good deal on Amsoil

ICDEDPPL
11-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Found this searchin around before my neuter appointment.. :willy_nilly:

http://teaguecustommarine.com//store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=208_577_872&products_id=3207

ICDEDPPL
11-20-2009, 12:14 PM
$40 for shipping 10 bottles??! ok so good deal.... rape you on shipping.:ack2:

redhotsommer
11-20-2009, 02:08 PM
DAYUM! BZ with the strong opinion! 2 points!

smdude
11-20-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm a Amsoil dealer, that sounds high for shipping, ordered 18 quarts the other day, $17.77 in shipping. But we are close to Chicago.

Magic Medicine
11-24-2009, 06:53 PM
I am a amsoil dealer as well, let me know if I can help you out

MacGyver
11-24-2009, 07:10 PM
I go to Mills Fleet Farm (AKA the man's mall) and get it cheaper then my Amsoil dealer neighbor.

rotax454
11-24-2009, 07:45 PM
Ok you AMSOIL dealers, can you sell the same product at the $5.00 quart price? Shipping is at additional cost-----from WI, right?

MacGyver
11-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Maybe I should buy it at Fleet Farm and ship it to everyone at the actual shipping cost (no mark-up). I'm going tomorrow to get winterizing supplies so I'll see what stuff is going for right now.

ICDEDPPL
11-24-2009, 08:39 PM
I had a bunch of other stuff along with the oil, then when I got to the shipping part Im like screw that. Called them to confirm that was really the shipping and they said yes, I said you just lost a customer then, I`m not paying $50 in shipping for a case of oil and some mics. stuff. Pretty dumb buss. practice .

Magic: good to know, i`m stocked up on the Vtwin 20w-50 for now, maybe some gear oil later.

ICDEDPPL
11-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Maybe I should buy it at Fleet Farm and ship it to everyone at the actual shipping cost (no mark-up). I'm going tomorrow to get winterizing supplies so I'll see what stuff is going for right now.

I have a Farm and Fleet near by... never seen a Fleet Farm thou

07DominatorSS
11-24-2009, 08:58 PM
Ok you AMSOIL dealers, can you sell the same product at the $5.00 quart price? Shipping is at additional cost-----from WI, right?

That product is discontinued. It has been replaced with the 15w-50 Dominator Racing Oil and that price is well below wholesale cost, and doesn't include shipping. There are many distribution centers across the country, not just Superior, WI, just depends where you live. Please feel free to send me a pm with any questions. I am with the largest group of dealers in the country, and we are more than happy to answer questions and steer you in the right direction.

I didn't realize that I was in the Chicago Powerboat Club section. There is a local distribution center, which is the one I deal with being from the Detroit area, just outside Chicago. You can go purchase directly from there and save on shipping costs.

ICDEDPPL
11-24-2009, 11:09 PM
That product is discontinued. It has been replaced with the 15w-50 Dominator Racing Oil and that price is well below wholesale cost, and doesn't include shipping. There are many distribution centers across the country, not just Superior, WI, just depends where you live. Please feel free to send me a pm with any questions. I am with the largest group of dealers in the country, and we are more than happy to answer questions and steer you in the right direction.

I didn't realize that I was in the Chicago Powerboat Club section. There is a local distribution center, which is the one I deal with being from the Detroit area, just outside Chicago. You can go purchase directly from there and save on shipping costs.

Got a location on that dist. center?

Magic Medicine
11-25-2009, 12:52 PM

Agreed that price is cheaper than I could have gotten it for.

IC,

If you need anything let me know.

MILD THUNDER
11-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Got a location on that dist. center?

I think its in schamburg/roselle or somewhere like that. I think my buddy went there last week to pick up some oil and crap. I'll ask him

ICDEDPPL
11-26-2009, 12:47 PM
It`s in Wooddale...

831 Central Ave
Wooddale, IL 60191

rotax454
11-29-2009, 12:10 PM
Please feel free to send me a pm with any questions. I am with the largest group of dealers in the country, and we are more than happy to answer questions and steer you in the right direction.

07 Dominator, you have a PM