PDA

View Full Version : Strange question

ICDEDPPL
11-17-2009, 12:39 PM
But hey we need to keep this forum lively:driving:

Anyone here get snipped? I know its a sad day that I wont be able to reproduce anymore.. Ill take your condolences later ..:sifone: but anyway

I need to drive my drive over to Dr. Gadgets (from other board) for some cryo and set up. Hes in Holland Mich. 3 hours away.

The snip is set up for this Fri. I`m supposed to take it easy for the weekend, I thought it could be good timing to take the drive up there
thoughts? 6 hr round trip after my sack gets cut??????

redhotsommer
11-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Take this man at his word...when he says Strange Question...he means it! :) Wish I could offer some advice...but no...sorry...

Trim'd Up
11-17-2009, 02:01 PM
From seeing friends of mine that had it done. I don't think you'll wanna sit in a car for 6 hours, but I am sure everyone is different. Oh, and Mr. Gadgets is over here too! ;)

Davidmnc
11-17-2009, 02:24 PM
It effects different people different ways. When I had mine done I was in a lot of pain, but not immediately after the procedure. It took a day or so before the pressure built to an almost unbearable level. They say most people do not have that problem. I wish I was most people.:(

Ted
11-17-2009, 02:38 PM
It will make you uncomfortable to sit for more than an hour or so. I was fine in a car after 3 days but there was a lot of laying around and it was hard to sleep without tossing, etc. before that. Also stock in several bags of frozen peas, they will become your friend and work great.

t500hps
11-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Got it done a few years ago.......I ate lunch before I went (WRONG) and they told me they couldn't do the procedure cause I had eaten. Not wanting to re-schedule I got them to give me a local and do it anyway. Now, they don't call it a "local" by putting the needle in your arm!!!! Everything was fine that night, so much so, my wife had gotten a boob job 5 days earlier and kept flashing those things in my face saying "you can't do anything about it, Ha Ha". Well after a couple hours of that, I tried the boys out for the first time......just 6 hours after the procedure. Not my best performance but everything worked as normal!!!!

The next day I felt fine and walked around a bit, did a few small things around the house and REALLY PAID for it the next day. You think your fine but you need to do NOTHING for the second and third day. After that you should be good. 6 hours in a vehicle will probably feel OK when you do it, the next day is gonna hurt!!

phragle
11-17-2009, 03:31 PM
you do NOT want to go on a 3 hour tour... you want to be kicked back in a lazyboy feet up with the boys as elevated as possible with a bag of frozen veggies under them, a beer in on hand and the remote in the other.

DollaBill
11-17-2009, 03:39 PM
I hear that about a week after the procdre u r supposed to pound one out every night on some poor girl. This true?

Geronimo36
11-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Well after a couple hours of that, I tried the boys out for the first time......just 6 hours after the procedure. Not my best performance but everything worked as normal!!!!

First of all, never thought I'd see this questio posted here but let's roll with it... lol :26:

So in the essense of teh thread, what was the performance like...is it different than before the surgery? Call me crazy but I imagine the feeling but not the stuff if you know what I mean???

Anywho....I have one kid now with another one on the way and once the SIDS threat passes with our new kid I'm getting neutered!:26:

Blue Oval
11-17-2009, 04:04 PM
Did'nt want to scare him!

phragle
11-17-2009, 04:16 PM
you will stll have stuff...just no fishes swimming in it..you only loose stuff when you get the prostate done. would have no effect on performance..unless you have some hang ups/ stress about knockups that is already causing a problem.

Ted
11-17-2009, 04:26 PM
Yeah, and it glows a cool blue color in the dark....

t500hps
11-17-2009, 04:29 PM
First of all, never thought I'd see this questio posted here but let's roll with it... lol :26:

So in the essense of teh thread, what was the performance like...is it different than before the surgery? Call me crazy but I imagine the feeling but not the stuff if you know what I mean???

Anywho....I have one kid now with another one on the way and once the SIDS threat passes with our new kid I'm getting neutered!:26:

No worries...can't be bashful if your posting on this thread!!!!

Performance after a week or so is absolutely no different than any other time before the surgery and you will still leave a sticky mess unless she's a swallower :sifone:.....I tell people I still go to the gun fight, I just bring a cap gun!!! or all the bang, none of the bullets!! :)

Performance that night 6 hours later, well.....you have to move to make things work but lets just say she didn't get much of a pounding that night. Probably more like having sex with a vietnamese midget might be a more accurate description......but hell, I got mine so all's good!!! :willy_nilly:

t500hps
11-17-2009, 04:31 PM
and BTW: They claim you need to "seal the deal" about 20 times to flush all the swimmers out of your system, don't think your in the clear right away.

ICDEDPPL
11-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Well no trip for me... but there are some funny ass posts in here so please lets not stop.

I have a girl and a boy so I`m all set ... and pulling out is the worst along with always trying to figure out if I pulled out in time and then trying to figure out when she`s not ovulating so I could leave my deposit, too much work whew.
it`s time.

So what do they do cover up your tool and just work on your balls?.. they put you in stirrups or what? Them doctor offices are cold, then a doctor cutting your family Jewels.. my tool is gonna try to crawl back in my body man!:03:

DollaBill
11-17-2009, 05:27 PM
this is some funny chit

Tony M
11-17-2009, 05:33 PM
ASK THE Dr About That 6 hr Ride Thing Don't Think Your Super Man Just Because Your Chitt Has Been Disconected, You Still Got To Wack That Boy So The Dr Knows His Job Is Compleat And You Can't CUM Back At Him Saying You F**ked Up and Your Gona Sew His Azz! Good Luck !

t500hps
11-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Well no trip for me... but there are some funny ass posts in here so please lets not stop.

I have a girl and a boy so I`m all set ... and pulling out is the worst along with always trying to figure out if I pulled out in time and then trying to figure out when she`s not ovulating so I could leave my deposit, too much work whew.
it`s time.

So what do they do cover up your tool and just work on your balls?.. they put you in stirrups or what? Them doctor offices are cold, then a doctor cutting your family Jewels.. my tool is gonna try to crawl back in my body man!:03:

Oh just wait.....and I got neutered on Halloween.

I was handed a hospital gown and told to strip down and put it on with the opening in the back......I said " you do know your working on the front right???" So I'm laying there on the table and the 2 nurses come in to get ready. One of them pulls the gown up to my chest and checks everything over....."looks like you shaved properly" and left me laying there un-covered. Trust me, this is not your PROUDEST moment!!!
The Doctor walks in with those funny glasses with the eyeballs bouncing out of them (remember it's Halloween).....says "WOW, it's warm in here". I blurt out "NO doc, It's cold.....it's the only excuse I got"...the nurses start laughing.
They get to work and your junk is as exposed as a crack whore in Hustler!!!! They see it everyday and there is nothing you can do to make yourself more "alert"!!! During the procedure I'm talking away, one nurse commented she wasn't used to patients so lively (remember I only had a local). I was told it was a 10 minute procedure, I told the doc I had been telling people I was going to Taco Bell the night before to make sure he was finished in 8 minutes.....the nurses laughed, he smartly commented "do you really want me to rush". "Good point Doc, take all afternoon!!!"
At the end of the procedure they were telling me about what to expect, how long to wait, etc. That I would have to come give samples to make sure everything went as expected. "Well, can I get my wife to help me collect the samples?". Sure they said......"can you separate it from saliva?". I'm not sure what the answer to that one was cause they busted out in loud, nervous laughter.....I never did go back to give samples. It's been 6-7 years and no more kids so guess I'm good. (we have 3 boys)

Well worth the ability to deposit and GO!!! :)

Tony M
11-17-2009, 05:36 PM
this is some funny chit Geter Dun ! :sifone: :rofl::rofl:

Davidmnc
11-17-2009, 05:37 PM

it`s time.

Hell yea it's cold in there. I did the local anesthetic also. And yes they do exactly what you think they do with the needle. The really uncomfortable part was the Dr sitting between my legs cutting on my boys chatting with me and the nurse (yes there was also a nurse there) like we were on our way to a fishing trip!

Davidmnc
11-17-2009, 05:37 PM
FYI...........This may be the best thread EVER!!!!

Geronimo36
11-17-2009, 06:23 PM
sounds like something to look forward too......but one kid is company, two is a family and three is a crowd...I'm going to be just fine with two kids...

Few years ago had a bit of an injury from some bedroom gymnastics and the doc wanted to go for an ultrasound of the left hanger......... Weirdest f'ing thing I ever had to do.... The chick lubes up my sack and starts rubbing the friggin machine all over so I try and make light of the situation and and said; "Is that it?" She didn't find it humorous... lol:rofl::rofl:

phragle
11-17-2009, 06:29 PM
local hell...if some doctor ever heads there...with a sharp instruments..Iwant to be out cold!!!!!!

DollaBill
11-17-2009, 06:35 PM
sounds like something to look forward too......but one kid is company, two is a family and three is a crowd...I'm going to be just fine with two kids...

Few years ago had a bit of an injury from some bedroom gymnastics and the doc wanted to go for an ultrasound of the left hanger......... Weirdest f'ing thing I ever had to do.... The chick lubes up my sack and starts rubbing the friggin machine all over so I try and make light of the situation and and said; "Is that it?" She didn't find it humorous... lol:rofl::rofl:

LMAO:sifone: Almost as bad as when I asked the delivery doc to throw a couple extra stitches in my ex after my son was born. Didnt go over well in the delivery room

MarylandMark
11-17-2009, 07:00 PM
LMAO:sifone: Almost as bad as when I asked the delivery doc to throw a couple extra stitches in my ex after my son was born. Didnt go over well in the delivery room

:rofl:

TCEd
11-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Had it done in 1975, yes it's nothing new and it isn't open heart surgery. My best advice is :
Do Not lift that outdrive after surgery.
Do Not go for a six hour drive.
Do not go bowling the next day, I did.
Get some bags of frozen corn, apply as needed.
It will itch.
Sex will be fun in a few weeks.
ed

Trim'd Up
11-17-2009, 07:09 PM
... and pulling out is the worst along with always trying to figure out if I pulled out in time and then trying to figure out when she`s not ovulating so I could leave my deposit, too much work whew.
it`s time.

That's why I find random girls at the bar and introduce myself as Frankie Mcswain. It usually kills your chances of getting laid, but at least they don't come looking for me later.:26::rofl:

DollaBill
11-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Had it done in 1975, yes it's nothing new and it isn't open heart surgery. My best advice is :
Do Not lift that outdrive after surgery.
Do Not go for a six hour drive.
Do not go bowling the next day, I did.
Get some bags of frozen corn, apply as needed.
It will itch.
Sex will be fun in a few weeks.
ed

holy chit I didnt realize you were that freekin old! 1975? i was just figuring out how to play with it

ICDEDPPL
11-18-2009, 01:05 AM
Oh man this is not what I wanted to hear....
they never mentioned shaving... I keep mine nice and trimmed either way but it would be funny to show up with just a huge bush.. or get a raging boner..lol
be like what?!?!

Oh just wait.....and I got neutered on Halloween.

I was handed a hospital gown and told to strip down and put it on with the opening in the back......I said " you do know your working on the front right???" So I'm laying there on the table and the 2 nurses come in to get ready. One of them pulls the gown up to my chest and checks everything over....."looks like you shaved properly" and left me laying there un-covered. Trust me, this is not your PROUDEST moment!!!
The Doctor walks in with those funny glasses with the eyeballs bouncing out of them (remember it's Halloween).....says "WOW, it's warm in here". I blurt out "NO doc, It's cold.....it's the only excuse I got"...the nurses start laughing.
They get to work and your junk is as exposed as a crack whore in Hustler!!!! They see it everyday and there is nothing you can do to make yourself more "alert"!!! During the procedure I'm talking away, one nurse commented she wasn't used to patients so lively (remember I only had a local). I was told it was a 10 minute procedure, I told the doc I had been telling people I was going to Taco Bell the night before to make sure he was finished in 8 minutes.....the nurses laughed, he smartly commented "do you really want me to rush". "Good point Doc, take all afternoon!!!"
At the end of the procedure they were telling me about what to expect, how long to wait, etc. That I would have to come give samples to make sure everything went as expected. "Well, can I get my wife to help me collect the samples?". Sure they said......"can you separate it from saliva?". I'm not sure what the answer to that one was cause they busted out in loud, nervous laughter.....I never did go back to give samples. It's been 6-7 years and no more kids so guess I'm good. (we have 3 boys)

Well worth the ability to deposit and GO!!! :)

phragle
11-18-2009, 01:09 AM
have the little woman wax those puppies for ya :D

Tony M
11-18-2009, 09:32 AM
BEST PART Of the deal is when the nurse came in to prep me was your nuts get soap up with some strange women playing with your nuts and who cares you get a woodie and Bing /Bam the Doc comes in finishes up and your out of there. "Best Move I Ever Made" Go Away Little Girl It's Not Mine I'm certifide . F**K OFF Bit*h It's not mine.

scarrab30
11-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Why go through all that , just go to bed with a pair of vise grips! Get a big pair so you can be proud of your tool. Brian

Geronimo36
11-18-2009, 10:20 AM
holy chit I didnt realize you were that freekin old! 1975? i was just figuring out how to play with it

I wasn't even born yet!:26::sifone:

TCEd
11-18-2009, 10:42 AM

Funny how events stay in your mind. I still remember the doctor and nurse discussing the Notre Dame basketball game from the night before as they snipped me.

ed

redhotsommer
11-18-2009, 11:16 AM
Why go through all that , just go to bed with a pair of vise grips! Get a big pair so you can be proud of your tool. Brian

So you BARELY post on here...and THIS is the thread you choose to speak up on??? Sumthin' wrong with you, boy! :sifone:

ICDEDPPL
11-18-2009, 11:42 AM
we need to save this thread from all the cock talk hold on

http://www.footballbabble.com/images/nfl-cheerleaders.jpg

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/yes_those_are_boobs.jpg

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/jomi023wo.gif

http://www.adultgifs.org/graphics/boobs/2/boobs-adult-gifs10.gif

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1479/smashloopfx4.gif

http://i16.tinypic.com/4l55u2h.gif

DollaBill
11-18-2009, 11:42 AM

thank you

rschap1
11-18-2009, 12:10 PM
Good Save!

I got it done just over a year ago.
I got it sooner on a Thursday afternoon. Someone cancelled on the doc.
Usually a Friday op. so you can recover over the weekend. I did go to work Friday, but I have a desk job. Sat here with ice, instead of at home on the coach. One hour ride each way. Ice helped the traveling too. I was not too bad. Ran 2 miles the next Tuesday. Didn't lift anything besides beers that weekend though. Doctor said, and every horror story I have heard, always revolved around over doing it and giving time to heal up:( Take it easy after. I think a 6 hour would be something I would avoid, even a 6 hour ride (I mean in a car)

Geronimo36
11-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Hence the need for neutering!!!!:26:

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/yes_those_are_boobs.jpg

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/jomi023wo.gif

http://www.adultgifs.org/graphics/boobs/2/boobs-adult-gifs10.gif

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1479/smashloopfx4.gif

http://i16.tinypic.com/4l55u2h.gif

Tony M
11-19-2009, 09:18 AM
So you BARELY post on here...and THIS is the thread you choose to speak up on??? Sumthin' wrong with you, boy! :sifone: It Has To Do With Tools So You Know How He Is With His "Tool " :26: :rofl::rofl:

OBNOXUS
11-19-2009, 10:58 AM
BEST PART Of the deal is when the nurse came in to prep me was your nuts get soap up with some strange women playing with your nuts and who cares you get a woodie and Bing /Bam the Doc comes in finishes up and your out of there. "Best Move I Ever Made" Go Away Little Girl It's Not Mine I'm certifide . F**K OFF Bit*h It's not mine.

Im pretty sure society REQUIRED that you get one !!!!! :26::sifone:

Magic Medicine
11-19-2009, 12:50 PM

:rofl::rofl:

anchor
11-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Just had mine done 3 weeks ago. I would not plan on driving anywhere. Whole procedure took 20 minutes....worst part was the shot in your nuts. Got the first shot and all most threw up, I got over it and the doc proceeded. I could not feel anything after the shot but than I realized that I had to get another shot in the other side. Felt pretty good the first day make sure you have a couple bags of frozen peas (btw- make sure you put a towel between your junk and the bag of peas). The next day I felt like I was punched in the lower gut by Mike Tyson when he didn't suck...I could not even stand up straight. Day 3 I was back to work in the afternoon. Day 4 I busted a nut and it felt great.

Have the doc write a scrip for your wife to give you 20 bj's so you can get out all the residuals.

Glad I did it.... have 3 great kids and I did not want to worry about a 4th.

Tony M
11-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Im pretty sure society REQUIRED that you get one !!!!! :26::sifone:Would You Know If I Didn't Young Man , Fact Is It Been Done Long About Time, Oh! Well Never You Mind Young Man ! Ive Got Two "pita":reddevil: Daughters That Love There Father And Are Loved Right Back . :sifone:

Tony M
11-19-2009, 05:16 PM

:rofl::rofl: Oh! Another Funny Young Wipper Snaper! :bigear: CAREFUL Big Boy! All My Payments Have Been Done Long Ago ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ICDEDPPL
11-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Considering it was pretty simple and easy, pain is minimal, and I`m taking it easy all weekend. All went good. now I join the ranks of the neutered:03:

Tony M
11-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Considering it was pretty simple and easy, pain is minimal, and I`m taking it easy all weekend. All went good. now I join the ranks of the neutered:03: Dam Man I Taught It Was Just Getting The Plumming Cap Off , So Now I Understand Did Thay Let You Keep Your Walnuts And Did You Put Them Under Your Pillow For The Good Walnut Fairy ! :rofl::rofl:

ICDEDPPL
11-22-2009, 01:06 PM
lol , I put em under your pillow last night, that wasn`t your thumb thumb you were suckin on.. oops:blush5:

Tony M
11-22-2009, 04:42 PM
lol , I put em under your pillow last night, that wasn`t your thumb thumb you were suckin on.. oops:blush5: I HIGHLY belive that there was no activety last night after the fact and what would WIFE say if she found out or better then that do you think you would get a little look see at the FISH MARKET EVER AGAIN ! :sifone:

OBNOXUS
11-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Dude,,,,, seriously,,,,, what are you one !!!!!!!!????????

redhotsommer
11-24-2009, 11:47 AM
I dunno...what are YOU one? :0 :)

Magic Medicine
11-24-2009, 06:53 PM
Dude,,,,, seriously,,,,, what are you one !!!!!!!!????????

I dunno...what are YOU one? :0 :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am one miller lite:sifone::26::sifone::26:

redhotsommer
11-25-2009, 12:28 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am one miller lite:sifone::26::sifone::26:

HAhahaahahaha! It's funny cuz its true!