PDA

View Full Version : ABC News bans American Flag lapels !!!

Wardey
11-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Now this pisses me off !!!:cuss::cuss: Dave

ABC bans flag lapel pins

This has been checked out on TruthorFiction.com and Snopes.com. This is true and even though I will have little effect on ABC News revenue I do plan on being careful to not view any program that is on ABC and boycott, if at all possible, the sponsors of ABC. Barbara Walters said that this was going to hurt ABC bad. As you know she works for ABC.

ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS!

YESTERDAY THE BRASS AT ABC NEWS ISSUED ORDERS FORBIDDING REPORTERS TO WEAR LAPEL PIN AMERICAN FLAGS OR OTHER PATRIOTIC INSIGNIA. THEIR REASONING WAS THAT ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT 'CAUSES'.

SINCE WHEN IS SUPPORT FOR PREVENTING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION SOME SORT OF A 'CAUSE'? SINCE WHEN IS PATRIOTISM TO BE DISCOURAGED?

I URGE YOU TO BOYCOTT ABC AND ITS SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES. WE ARE SLOWLY LOSING EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY STANDS FOR AND EVERYTHING OUR MEN AND WOMEN FOUGHT AND DIED TO PRESERVE!

THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED THROUGH: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp

This should make your blood boil...it DOES mine!

fund razor
11-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Don't forget to boycott Disney too.

cigdaze
11-12-2008, 11:37 AM
THEIR REASONING WAS THAT ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT 'CAUSES'.
Well, that's a steaming pile of BS...They have no journalistic integrity, based on their shameless display of liberal bias over the course of this past election. To ban flag pins is utterly hypocritical.

Airpacker
11-12-2008, 11:41 AM
and the walls came down...................unfrigginbelievable. ABC. American????????? Broadcasting Corporation? Geesh.

BY U BOY
11-12-2008, 11:44 AM
and the walls came down...................unfrigginbelievable. ABC. American????????? Broadcasting Corporation? Geesh.

More like a ss hole broadcasting corp.

getchasum111
11-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Don't forget to boycott Disney too.

boycott Disney??? just because they have *** day in the magic kingdom??? come on the queers need a place to go be with their own kind....i vote for the moon....

fund razor
11-12-2008, 12:00 PM
ABC owns Disney.

Strip Poker 388
11-12-2008, 12:26 PM
anti American:(maybe they would like to be exported to Malawi,Africa.The poorest country in the world:seeya:

Poorest Countries in the World

Rank Country GDP - per capita

1. Malawi $ 600
2. Somalia $ 600
3. Comoros $ 600
4. Solomon Islands $ 600
5. Congo, Democratic Republic of the $ 700
6. Burundi $ 700
7. East Timor $ 800
8. Tanzania $ 800
9. Afghanistan $ 800
10. Yemen $ 900
Source: CIA World Factbook

or

Bogota, Colombia

I guess they'll change the American flag to Oboma's Pepsi looking symbol.

ck out the CIA site on stats,pretty cool info:) https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/xx.html

clayinaustin
11-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Oh good grief. That "breaking news" was 7 years ago! :eek:

Don't you have anything more current to post? :rolleyes:

stecz20
11-12-2008, 12:47 PM
ABC owns Disney.

i think its the other way around... i think disney owns them all..

fund razor
11-12-2008, 12:52 PM
i think its the other way around... i think disney owns them all..
I no. It's worse than I thought.

D idn't
I
S pend
N early
E verything
Y esterday

Ted
11-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Oh give me a freekin break! This came about because some newspeople chose to wear a lapel pin to support the troops. But the Bush haters complained and made it into some kind of political statement for or against Bush. So it became a BIG deal. Because after all, everything was about Bush. Pretty soon we will all have to wear little O pins to support the President/messiah and if we don't we will be considered an enemy of the state and sent to the gulag. It is the liberals petty little games and hysteria that has divided America, own it, live with it. And you might not like to see what a united America would do to your precious Democrat party, but you will in 2010...

phragle
11-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Im safe, t-shirts and hoodies donthave lapels......

Trim'd Up
11-13-2008, 10:19 AM
I found a better Lapel pin for all of these liberal america haters. Tell them it is to signify the goals of the "new America", you know, something to shoot for. ;)
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/c_crowe78/Target.gif

Edward R. Cozzi
11-13-2008, 10:47 AM

Do you see what I mean?

Sea-Dated
11-13-2008, 01:33 PM
I found a better Lapel pin for all of these liberal america haters. Tell them it is to signify the goals of the "new America", you know, something to shoot for. ;)
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/c_crowe78/Target.gif

Nice:sifone: