PDA

View Full Version : paging Stecz...

phragle
11-11-2008, 09:50 PM
I know people have been giving you a hard time about being boatless. I think that sucks as you are such an important member of the boating community. I have felt your pain (before I bought the super nova). Being as I am such a generous member of the serious family, a proud lifetime member of sbyc, and friend of glass dave, I want to help. So you can borrow the blow boat anytime you want!!! I will make sure there is a cooler on board with beer for you and I will look into getting an sbrt battle flag made for it. if you would rather not borrow, I will give you a hobie 16, all you have to do is come pick it up.

Wrinkleface
11-11-2008, 09:52 PM
I know people have been giving you a hard time about being boatless. I think that sucks as you are such an important member of the boating community. I have felt your pain (before I bought the super nova). Being as I am such a generous member of the serious family, a proud lifetime member of sbyc, and friend of glass dave, I want to help. So you can borrow the blow boat anytime you want!!! I will make sure there is a cooler on board with beer for you and I will look into getting an sbrt battle flag made for it. if you would rather not borrow, I will give you a hobie 16, all you have to do is come pick it up.

U R 1 generous Dude!!!!!:biggrinjester:

Ratickle
11-11-2008, 09:59 PM

You didn't see the boat that Stecz built?

phragle
11-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Rat, I'd laugh at that, if Obama hadn't ordered 25 thousand of them to replace the navy's aging fleet of troop transport ships.

Ratickle
11-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Rat, I'd laugh at that, if Obama hadn't ordered 25 thousand of them to replace the navy's aging fleet of troop transport ships.

:rofl:, but I heard they were all in kit form.

BBB725
11-11-2008, 10:23 PM
You didn't see the boat that Stecz built?

No duct tape, I'm truly amazed it holds together! He had to at least need some WD-40:biggrinjester:

stecz20
11-12-2008, 01:48 AM
what a penis......

Ratickle
11-12-2008, 07:09 AM
what a penis......

You should be very thankful. We have your happiness as a common goal.