PDA

View Full Version : What is available in the Insurance Market place currently (through Wake Zone)?

insurancegoddess
11-09-2009, 04:19 PM
The purpose behind my posting on Seriousoffshore.com is simple, to educate boaters about insurance options, problems and give un-biased advise to those boaters that seek it. As an independent agency, we write insurance for nearly all of the high performance boat insurers out there. We can answer your questions about coverage based on what is right for you and what carrier is going to “best fit” you and your boat.

As mentioned, as an independent agency, we represent a wide variety of carriers. Here is what is available to you, through Wake Zone, as of today with respects to performance boat insurance. I have grouped the categories by top capable speed of your boat:

For all boats less than 20 years of age

Mid-Performance Boats (60 – 79mph)
 American Modern Insurance Company (no CATS)
 American Reliable Insurance Company
 ACE
 Progressive (no CATS)
 Markel

High Performance Boats (80 – 120mph)
 American Modern Insurance Company (no CATS)
 ACE
 Markel
 Lloyds of London

High-Performance Boats (120 – 130mph)
 Markel
 Lloyds of London

High Performance Boats (130mph – NO MAXIMUM)
 Wake Zone Extreme Marine Program

As you can see, our agency has the ability to shop nearly all the carriers out there. One call to Wake Zone will get you a quote from all available carriers for your boat. There is no need to make a bunch of phone calls!

If you are ready to shop your boat insurance here is how you get a quote:

1. Online: http://www.wakezoneinsurance.com/Quote_form.html

2. Phone: 866-792-4149

I look forward to assisting those of you shopping your insurance this time of year!