PDA

View Full Version : OPA Gives the Squirrel, The Ride of His Life

scandelous
11-11-2008, 10:22 AM
What an unbelievable week. I wanted to be able to thank all of the OPA teams and SBI teams that showed their respect for their fallen brothers. What an incredible show of support with racers showing they haven't forgotten, by branishing the their "553" and "57" decals furnished by glassdave on the boats along with giving the Squirrel, the ride of his life on the bow of his OPA team mates. It was a great time in KW, and thank you all again. Congrates to all the race teams for a great and safe week of racing.

-Mikey- Great job...

Lusididee...Call me when you can, thanks, Joe.

glassdave
11-11-2008, 12:48 PM
what a fantastic show of respect. we had our squirrel with us and Pat watching over our shoulder. We came into the harbor turn extra hot one time and got all kinds of out'a shape, i truly believe Pat helped us find a line outt'a that one (and Ed's one hell of a driver)

Big big thanks to Dee and Mikey for getting everything distributed to all the teams. I went down there with a bunch of 553 stickers to hand out as well as several envelops full that i was sending out to the requests i got from the oso thread. ended up getting into them as well as having Ryan Backley cut even more, musta went through 150 or so. Thanks Ryan

mikey
11-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Anything for our botherhood. It was a honor and a pleasure to do it.

Also thanks to JBS Racing for throwing the fund rasier for out fallen brothers. Jeff lets try and do that again at an OPA site and the party would be huge.

MarylandMark
11-12-2008, 08:11 PM
+1

Awesome to watch!

scandelous
11-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Anything for our botherhood. It was a honor and a pleasure to do it.

Also thanks to JBS Racing for throwing the fund rasier for out fallen brothers. Jeff lets try and do that again at an OPA site and the party would be huge.

ouch...that'll leave a mark..:boxing_smiley: