PDA

View Full Version : Svl minute by minute

imco offshore
10-21-2009, 08:34 AM
10 20 09 @ 7;00 pm was the first offseason svl class call, to get everyone thinking about next year,, on line was #10 jim speros=george jr, # 29 randy schuless # 104 mark = jenni dunbar #66 bruce sheroff #21 travis (pirate racing) #23 bob mezokowski #28 brad johnson #4 will ross guest were,, doug grimaldi (former owner) mr,+mrs,lance sutton ( considering svl) ok then topics that came up were,,,, first was the VORTECS and it was unanimous to agree that the 2 vortecs of bob mezokowski and steve mikalos to be grandfathered in,,,and very welcome,,,general rules were left alone for now untill all org put out their rule books and schedules for 2010, there was a discussion about how many races each team would find comfortable to race and the magic number was 6 maybe 7 if there was enough time between events,,,,,it was general agreed that we all want to race more boats next year,,some citys that seemed to spark interest were, ( not in any order) biloxi,,orange bch.,,,loto,,,sunny isles,,,patchog,,,,ocean city,,,,atlantic city,,,sarasota,,,moreshead,,,mish.city,,,???key west,,, these were top but not limited to: brad johnson extended a hand for havasu and long bch,,, also mark dunbar was glad to see the class was uniteing as a group again,, jim speros,on the floor, the rules on elegiable svl boats was bought up and will soon be wrote with a more clear definition,,,, the starting line was bought up again,, and it was voted all but 1 to go back to conventional line up.... and starting positions will be the same as now ( reverse of your current points standings) ,,, prize moneys will be disscused and voted on in the future , ,,, every one was glad to see doug grimaldi was on the line i think he was shakeing trees to see what falls out ,,it would be great to have him back,, and the possible new husband and wife team of lance sutton and mrs sutton,, their interest and input was valuable to all us as they come from drag racing and we think they can bring in some fresh ideas to the class, well this was our first of a dozen or so calls we intend on having to get all interested in svl on the same page for next season,,,we all know all to well it come up real fast,,,if you have an interest in being on and listen in on our class calls please e-mail me at SPTSPREZ@AOL.COM with your e-mail and phone # and why you would like to ? and if you have a boat your interested in racing in svl, we are trying to keep this to persons that want to be involved with svl in 2010 ,thanks again,,, and that is::: SVL MINUTE BY MINUTE, george jr.:USA:

Ratickle
10-21-2009, 09:13 AM
George, I'm sure I speak for all, thank you for including the rest of us.

Do you want questions and observations in this thread? Or would you prefer to keep this as a meetings/calls updates thread only?

Dunbar 104
10-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Put it in Writing.

RACESDAD
10-21-2009, 10:17 AM
we seem to do alot of talking but by the time it comes time to enforce, it gets lost. helpful hint George from Jenni. PUT IT IN WRITING, then have the wife spell check it...
Congrats too George, you raced a great race all year
Mike

Ratickle
10-21-2009, 10:21 AM
Put it in Writing.

He just did.....:sifone:

helpful hint George from Jenni. PUT IT IN WRITING, then have the wife spell check it...

He's just warming up to posting. :26: :03: :26:

imco offshore
10-21-2009, 12:21 PM
thanks you guys,, tell miss jenni i,ll try very hard at bettering myself, i,m trying to learn this machine as i go i just had an i t, guy here to hook my house up wireless, ,, as for our thread ,,,i,ll do my best to answer, or help anyone i can ,,,,bottom line is ,,we want everyone interested in offshore racing to know what svl is up to, and what our intentions are ,, were looking foward to next year, and would like to get racers, our fans, and the promoters to help us put on the best show/race we can, thanks again:USA:

SVL66
10-21-2009, 12:43 PM
http://www.dummies.com/store/product/Computers-For-Seniors-For-Dummies.productCd-0470240555.html

Eaton Photos
10-21-2009, 01:02 PM
http://www.dummies.com/store/product/Computers-For-Seniors-For-Dummies.productCd-0470240555.html

He He He.. :rofl: That link gave me a good chuckle. I had a chance to meet most everyone throughout the season, that ran SVL. I had a blast shooting pixs of everyone, as it seems to me, that the SVL's have the most competitive racing of all the classes. Good Luck to everyone next year, and thank you to everyone for your hospitality & courtesy this year.