PDA

View Full Version : Imco is done !!!

imco offshore
10-19-2009, 05:45 PM
well we just left the water for the last time this year, had to go and run a couple propellers and differant x.s,, looking ahead for next year , well she ran real well , made the old set up ,,, well the old set-up',,,, super v lite next year is going to be a thriller, if you like competition, close,, side by side , deck to deck,racing and about 20 other team members come over to help you get on the course,, if you have a problem,,with 8 or 10 teams carring spare parts ,, if you need something it should be there, it is the class to be in for 2010,,, i was lucky enough to have the owner of PHANTOM boats come by to see whats up. ,, i said get in and drive,,, at about 5100 rpm he looked at me with a sh!+ eaten grin and said you guys have really stepped up these single engine svl.s, as i throttled my THROTTLE-UP propeller to 5450, he just looked in awww.....myyyy ,,,,, he invited me over to the factory to look at some new projects, really cool stuff a 39 with illmor 700,s on arnesins ,,, and,,, on a brand new trailer, is a beautiful brand new, with windsheilds, tanks, stringers ect,,, 30 svl. this thing is awsome. someone will get a real good deal on this,,,,needs a drive package and interior, so if your thinking of svl this is a proven boat, ready to be picked up, ok so there ya have it IMCO is going into hibernation, for 4 months, and then DOOM all over again, I really want to thank IMCO QUAILTY MARINE PRODUCTS for sticking with us thru the thick and thin the past 5 years ,,, LUCAS OIL products for all their great oil lube and supplies,, THROTTLE-UP PROPELLERS for putting us up in the front row, they have great acceleration, awsome top end, just plain fast, SRP SAFETY PRODUCTS seat belts , helmets, vests , uniforms , all which we need to have everyear,,,,and we want to wish gary a get well soon shout,,, another thank you to my awsome driver JIM (MOBILEMERCMAN) SPEROS driving his heart out in every condition handed us, some we won and some we didn,t but thats svl. and special thanks goes without saying to every single super v lite team member, driver,throttleman,,,crew cheif,, it,s all of you that push us all to do our best at each and every race and that is what it takes to win,, thank you all, and have a great off season,, 2010 :sifone:

phragle
10-19-2009, 05:49 PM
This sport needs more Georges......

inbetween
10-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Well said George!

Congrats to you and Jim for a great season

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Done??? I thought I was gonna read you blew it up or something...

Thanks Adam.

Thanks George.

phragle
10-19-2009, 06:12 PM
Jim, how's the liver transplant recovery going???

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Well thanks.

Clear and plentiful.

DAREDEVIL
10-19-2009, 06:43 PM
George,,couldn't make it to the ramp. but was Chris there ????

And glad she ran fine . Will always has a grin on his face when he gets a ride .LOL

imco offshore
10-19-2009, 07:02 PM
George,,couldn't make it to the ramp. but was Chris there ????

And glad she ran fine . Will always has a grin on his face when he gets a ride .LOL

no chris couldn,t make it so i left the props with Will for them to run this week, the water was a little snotty and wind was about 20 mph as cross wind we still ran VERY WELL, i think it will hold up in svl next year, well see, sorry to miss you, maybe next time. thanks for your offer to help.

DAREDEVIL
10-19-2009, 07:10 PM
no chris couldn,t make it so i left the props with Will for them to run this week, the water was a little snotty and wind was about 20 mph as cross wind we still ran VERY WELL, i think it will hold up in svl next year, well see, sorry to miss you, maybe next time. thanks for your offer to help.

Did u ask Will how fast the open is ??

imco offshore
10-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Did u ask Will how fast the open is ??

yes, i think he couldn,t believe how fast we ran with 525, ,,, they need a little more prop, he is tuning a stock 28 4bl at 6000 so i left a labed 30 5 bl should do the trick,, :driving:

DAREDEVIL
10-19-2009, 07:23 PM
yes, i think he couldn,t believe how fast we ran with 525, ,,, they need a little more prop, he is tuning a stock 28 4bl at 6000 so i left a labed 30 5 bl should do the trick,, :driving:

So what was the # ??????? on the open , Chris's boat ??

capthump1
10-19-2009, 11:00 PM
George, I'll be down in about 5 weeks, tying up the loose ends. Did you and Angie ever find my place? Been meaning to ask you at a race site but kept forgetting........

Ratickle
10-20-2009, 07:05 AM
Extremely well said George, class act. SVL, super class of competitors. Reminds me of racing motorcycles in motocross and desert when I was young. Everyone does anything they can to help put their competitors out there, no matter what. Great group....

imco offshore
10-20-2009, 08:56 AM
yes they all are, i,v always said ,,,if i won the lottery i wouldn,t change classes,,, i don.t want to race bymyself,,, nor be racing a bunch of crying winning pore sports,,, I,M NOT JOKEING ,,,, NEXT YEAR IS GOING TO BE SVL,S DREAM TEAMS ,,, about 2 races into the season other racers are going to say to themselfs ,,, we missed the boat? IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT MOVING OVER,,,, DO IT ! DO NOW!!! BEFORE THERE IS NO MORE BOATS AVAILABLE,,, and you have to wait for one to be built,

rschap1
10-20-2009, 10:00 AM
BE CAREFUL with titling a post like that...

With all the builders and others going broke, filing b-ruptcy, closing, etc. I feared the worst.

Ratickle
10-20-2009, 10:03 AM

With all the builders and others going broke, filing b-ruptcy, closing, etc. I feared the worst.

I certainly looked in a big hurry too. Sometimes marketing is over half the battle......:sifone:

Dunbar 104
10-20-2009, 11:13 AM
I have a hard time thinking your just parking the boat for winter. I'm not, I got a few good ideas I have been wanting to try for sometime. I now have to.

No holding back for next year

I remenber calling Will last year and asking some set up questions. His response was You know better than me now.

Next year will be the year. Like George said better buy now.

Ratickle
10-20-2009, 12:07 PM
I have a hard time thinking your just parking the boat for winter.

And he lives where it's warm and sunny year round.....:sifone:

Probably just gonna rest on his laurels......

imco offshore
10-20-2009, 12:26 PM
I have a hard time thinking your just parking the boat for winter. I'm not, I got a few good ideas I have been wanting to try for sometime. I now have to.

No holding back for next year

I remenber calling Will last year and asking some set up questions. His response was You know better than me now.

Next year will be the year. Like George said better buy now.

please share the results with us ,,lol ,,,lol,, i have neglected my honey does this year,, so i,m swore to productivity this winter,,,1 pressure clean and paint the pool deck,,,,,2 finish a 12,000 gal waterfall coy pond,,, and last but not least i promised her i,d build myself a new 30 x 60 boat shop..and i,ll be damnd if i,m going to let her down,,,:sifone:

Ratickle
10-20-2009, 12:31 PM
please share the results with us ,,lol ,,,lol,, i have neglected my honey does this year,, so i,m swore to productivity this winter,,,1 pressure clean and paint the pool deck,,,,,2 finish a 12,000 gal waterfall coy pond,,, and last but not least i promised her i,d build myself a new 30 x 60 boat shop..and i,ll be damnd if i,m going to let her down,,,:sifone:

I just finished a set of ponds with a stream in-between.....

And 30 x 60 won't be big enough in the end, I already added onto my 44 x 60 and want to add more yet.........:sifone:

imco offshore
10-20-2009, 12:32 PM

with all due respect, i,m not in anyway,, i,m am very proud of all the people i have the privleage to hang out with at the races, i wish all a great off season go fast,,, win,,, no matter what or where u race, i would help anybody in any class in anyway i can,, good luck, george jr,:USA:

imco offshore
10-20-2009, 12:38 PM
I just finished a set of ponds with a stream in-between.....

And 30 x 60 won't be big enough in the end, I already added onto my 44 x 60 and want to add more yet.........:sifone:

i know i have a 25x36 now and it,s full,,, that y she wants a newer bigger one,, NOTHING OUTSIDE any more, thats y i,m doing this for HER, i love her.:kiss::sifone:

DAREDEVIL
10-20-2009, 12:50 PM
she wants a newer bigger one,, NOTHING OUTSIDE any more, thats y i,m doing this for HER, i love her.:kiss::sifone:

HAHAHA:rofl:

Davidmnc
10-20-2009, 12:52 PM
i know i have a 25x36 now and it,s full,,, that y she wants a newer bigger one,, NOTHING OUTSIDE any more, thats y i,m doing this for HER, i love her.:kiss::sifone:

You are a good man.

Dunbar 104
10-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Same here started knocking down trees today. Helps to know contractor, and one that is tired of me keeping my stuff in his shop. We are building a 25x45

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-20-2009, 01:14 PM
I am so jealous

imco offshore
10-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Same here started knocking down trees today. Helps to know contractor, and one that is tired of me keeping my stuff in his shop. We are building a 25x45

thats perfect my is 5' too short , ps heres a point to consider put the door off to one side so you can put tools and benches on the other,

imco offshore
10-20-2009, 01:22 PM
You are a good man.

dave i,v never been called that before...lol:willy_nilly:

SVL66
10-20-2009, 01:34 PM
mine is 75 x 90. A little big, but we get to play basketball, hockey and wiffleball indoors, during the winter

phragle
10-20-2009, 02:49 PM
mine is 75 x 90. A little big, but we get to play basketball, hockey and wiffleball indoors, during the winter

So much for getting any work done......

imco offshore
10-20-2009, 10:34 PM

ok bruce so yours is bigger ,,,,:confused:

Ratickle
10-20-2009, 10:37 PM
ok bruce so yours is bigger ,,,,:confused:

Not what she said......:sifone: