PDA

View Full Version : nice video HELP PLEASE

imco offshore
10-11-2009, 08:30 PM
COULD someone please look at the "nice video" in general racing and tell me where and how i can get those seats i really need them for next year,,,and i want them NOW please and thank you george jr.:USA:

shifter
10-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Supercat rigging. Gary made those for Reggie and they have used them ever since. We worked on those in Dubai after Hameds death. Some funny stories there but some other time.

pat W

imco offshore
10-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Supercat rigging. Gary made those for Reggie and they have used them ever since. We worked on those in Dubai after Hameds death. Some funny stories there but some other time.

pat W

thanks i need to do something

DAREDEVIL
10-11-2009, 10:12 PM
thanks i need to do something

GET A BETTER BOAT .LOL:sifone:

Ratickle
10-11-2009, 10:13 PM
GET A BETTER BOAT .LOL:sifone:

Says DD to the OSS National Champion......:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
10-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Says DD to the OSS National Champion......:sifone:

I thought it was funny ,,,don't u think.

Hey ,,i was N.Champ last year !!!

But he can also get his seats done by PPI they have some of that NAVY stuff they use,,,anti bounce,,,,don't know what they call it ,,,buts its great stuff.
And works.

George is just getting OLD i guess. LOL

SVL66
10-12-2009, 09:53 AM
george...are you gonna cut out your entire cockpit?

Ratickle
10-12-2009, 09:59 AM
I thought it was funny ,,,don't u think.

Hey ,,i was N.Champ last year !!!

But he can also get his seats done by PPI they have some of that NAVY stuff they use,,,anti bounce,,,,don't know what they call it ,,,buts its great stuff.
And works.

George is just getting OLD i guess. LOL

Could be the dreaded Monkey Butt syndrome.......:ack2:

imco offshore
10-12-2009, 10:10 AM
not if i don,t have to, thats why i want to look at them opposed to changing the foam in the seat, the problem is some people know i have the big (c) in my bones (padgetts) and if i break anything it wont heal , and i end up in a racing wheel chair,,,, i believe next year is going to be a bit rougher schedule, so i want to cure it now, yea yea i hear it before every race,,,,,

DAREDEVIL
10-12-2009, 10:12 AM
not if i don,t have to, thats why i want to look at them opposed to changing the foam in the seat, the problem is some people know i have the big (c) in my bones (padgetts) and if i break anything it wont heal , and i end up in a racing wheel chair,,,, i believe next year is going to be a bit rougher schedule, so i want to cure it now, yea yea i hear it before every race,,,,,

Did u call PPI ????

Wahoo 214
10-12-2009, 10:20 AM
George, here are some pictures of mine. Louie used them to make his own he had some clearence issues with canopy height so you will want to take a lot of measurements. They are the cat's azz..

Dunbar 104
10-12-2009, 10:44 AM
George did you ever sit in our boat? Do our seat set up more straight than yours? When we changed seats it made a world of differance, but still more would be nice. I have been thinking of doing something similar. I think I could get about 4" of travel before bottoming out on the stringers. PPi are great seats they just do not work well in a canopy boat

DAREDEVIL
10-12-2009, 10:52 AM
George did you ever sit in our boat? Do our seat set up more straight than yours? When we changed seats it made a world of differance, but still more would be nice. I have been thinking of doing something similar. I think I could get about 4" of travel before bottoming out on the stringers. PPi are great seats they just do not work well in a canopy boat

PPI just came out with that new stuff last year,,,so u don't have that in your boat. Unless u purshased new seats in this year.

PPI is offering to change the matt. in the seat for i think 500 bucks each,,,don't quote me on the price, its been a while when i spoke to Jim from PPI.

They use it in all the NAVY/Coast Guard boats now.
Its a new padding that really works, takes i think 40 % of the G force away.
Please do not quote me on the # like i said its been a while.

DAREDEVIL
10-12-2009, 10:59 AM
LINK

http://www.ppi-fl.com/mitigator.htm

DAREDEVIL
10-12-2009, 11:02 AM
An other

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2196902

DAREDEVIL
10-12-2009, 11:04 AM
more

http://www.seasgroup.com/

http://www.seasgroup.com/faqs/technical.pdf

Dunbar 104
10-12-2009, 11:55 AM
PPI just came out with that new stuff last year,,,so u don't have that in your boat. Unless u purshased new seats in this year.

PPI is offering to change the matt. in the seat for i think 500 bucks each,,,don't quote me on the price, its been a while when i spoke to Jim from PPI.

They use it in all the NAVY/Coast Guard boats now.
Its a new padding that really works, takes i think 40 % of the G force away.
Please do not quote me on the # like i said its been a while.

Did PPI changed construction material? if not than still would have the same issues on fitment for me.

DAREDEVIL
10-12-2009, 12:02 PM
Did PPI changed construction material? if not than still would have the same issues on fitment for me.

I think they did change it.