PDA

View Full Version : I swear I don't make this up

StraightJacket
10-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Ok so this depicks the intellegence of the people I work with. This so blows away Andy's Pancreas story.:biggrinjester: The fat guy at work that I don't particularly care for was telling us how his little brother is such an Idiot and knocked another woman up and has no job. ( this might explain why his family is democrats) He was telling us that they are nothing alike and that their genes are different.
I said " oh I thought your parents have been together for like 50 years" his reply
" we'll yes but my dad had a full blood transfusion and thats why our genes are different" :dupe:

We of course after laughing our a$$es off told him that that was in no way possible. He says that what his mom with a 4th grade education told them. Geez I think mom is smarter than they give her credit for.

I swear I did not make this up, you guys know I'm nowhere near that creative:eek:

phragle
10-09-2009, 05:35 PM
well...with bone marrow transplant, there would be a few cells floating about the body with the donors DNA sequence...... but aside from that..

Candyman
10-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Ok so this depicks the intellegence of the people I work with. This so blows away Andy's Pancreas story.:biggrinjester: The fat guy at work that I don't particularly care for was telling us how his little brother is such an Idiot and knocked another woman up and has no job. ( this might explain why his family is democrats) He was telling us that they are nothing alike and that their genes are different.
I said " oh I thought your parents have been together for like 50 years" his reply
" we'll yes but my dad had a full blood transfusion and thats why our genes are different" :dupe:

We of course after laughing our a$$es off told him that that was in no way possible. He says that what his mom with a 4th grade education told them. Geez I think mom is smarter than they give her credit for.

I swear I did not make this up, you guys know I'm nowhere near that creative:eek:

This is why we have Democrats running our nation:(:(:(

Trim'd Up
10-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Maybe he got the blood transuision while he was getting a nut transpalnt. :26:

Tony M
10-10-2009, 08:45 AM
MAYBE ! He Is Married To Gomer Pile Side Of The Bunch, Them There Brude Overder Be Alittle Funny!!!!

Magic Medicine
10-12-2009, 12:00 PM

freaking jag:sifone::boxing_smiley: