PDA

View Full Version : KW 2009,,,,who is in for this BIG PARTY

DAREDEVIL
10-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Team DareDevil will be ready and not just for the start this time.
Lots of work going into the boat right now and planing on the title !!!!!!!!!

Come on u smack talkers,,lets hear it.....but u got to know i can take it ,,if u want to now why,,,well ,,,because i am ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON:USA:

Ratickle
10-06-2009, 10:23 AM
I won't be racing there, but I'll be watching.

I heard your boat was so slow that the Coast Guard slowed down alongside of you during the race to see if you needed a tow......:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
10-06-2009, 10:25 AM
I won't be racing there, but I'll be watching.

I heard your boat was so slow that the Coast Guard slowed down alongside of you during the race to see if you needed a tow......:sifone:

It was ,,,,,,but i told them i am fine better go help the National Guard and Trent ( TNT ) .:rofl:

But lets get to KW,,,,,testing for KW is max limit.

MikeyFIN
10-06-2009, 06:06 PM
It was ,,,,,,but i told them i am fine better go help the National Guard and Trent ( TNT ) .:rofl:

they were searching for immigrants...

rchevelle71
10-06-2009, 08:40 PM

Why would they have to get Trent?? We have finished more races than you have started:confused: When we dont finish a race its by choice, we had nothing to gain by staying out there.

DAREDEVIL
10-07-2009, 10:18 AM
we had nothing to gain by staying out there.

Now think about that line right there. And tell me ...did i ,,,,@ most of the races i did not finish?????mmmmhhhhh

Also ,,ask Trent who he thinks should have gotten 1st place in Marathon last year ????? HE knows.:kiss:

DAREDEVIL
10-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Anyhow,,,,this is about KW...HOW IS COMING ???????????

P4-30 is in !!!!!

rchevelle71
10-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Now think about that line right there. And tell me ...did i ,,,,@ most of the races i did not finish?????mmmmhhhhh

Also ,,ask Trent who he thinks should have gotten 1st place in Marathon last year ????? HE knows.:kiss:

I wasnt at ALL of those races, so I dont know the details, but you are correct at Clearwater, you had nothing to gain by staying out there, sure, we may have broke somethig(not likely). YES, you did get our 3rd place plaque, we dont need any more, have plenty of firsts, including the ONLY triple crown ever given out, but you didnt know it was coming until AFTER the race when you found out our laps didnt count. Which year at Marrathon, do you mean the one I wasnt at, and we had some other screwball counting laps for him??? or the one you ran the extra laps?? Oh yeah, we werent there to beat you at the one you ran the extra laps.

OK, Back to Key West....

I DO NOT KNOW if we will have the $$ to run Key West, but if we do just remember your equipment needs to last 3 days, if I remeber correctly, SUNDAY is double points so save your boat for Sunday. I know the Fountain will make it 3 races, not sure about everyone else??

DAREDEVIL
10-07-2009, 10:53 AM
I wasnt at ALL of those races, so I dont know the details, but you are correct at Clearwater, you had nothing to gain by staying out there, sure, we may have broke somethig(not likely). YES, you did get our 3rd place plaque, we dont need any more, have plenty of firsts, including the ONLY triple crown ever given out, but you didnt know it was coming until AFTER the race when you found out our laps didnt count. Which year at Marrathon, do you mean the one I wasnt at, and we had some other screwball counting laps for him??? or the one you ran the extra laps?? Oh yeah, we werent there to beat you at the one you ran the extra laps.

OK, Back to Key West....

I DO NOT KNOW if we will have the $$ to run Key West, but if we do just remember your equipment needs to last 3 days, if I remeber correctly, SUNDAY is double points so save your boat for Sunday. I know the Fountain will make it 3 races, not sure about everyone else??

I was revering to most of the 08 season,,since i ran by my self.
Also the Marathon race ,,,yes the one with the guy that really counts.LOL

Like i said,,don't worry about me,,worry about Trent.

Ratickle
10-07-2009, 10:55 AM

Speaking of which. Why if you earned the "1" designation and have that on your boat, are you still "30". Is that the way it stays and if you don't win the championship this year the 30 goes back on your boat?

DAREDEVIL
10-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Speaking of which. Why if you earned the "1" designation and have that on your boat, are you still "30". Is that the way it stays and if you don't win the championship this year the 30 goes back on your boat?

The #1 is given to the NATIONAL CHAMPION,,,,so i take my 30 back,,i could have #2 but i like my number,,,so simmons can now put the #1 on there.

Sean H
10-07-2009, 10:58 AM

The new "1" debuts at the worlds... I would assume Simmons is the new P4-1.

DAREDEVIL
10-07-2009, 10:59 AM
The new "1" debuts at the worlds... I would assume Simmons is the new P4-1.

Thats what i just said. LOL

rchevelle71
10-07-2009, 11:56 AM

The only thing I have to worry about with Trent is how can we pay for all this, Sponsorship is our #1 goal. I know the boat, and Trent and Scotts abilities, no need to worry there. In my eyes our boats (Trents and yours) are both good P-4 boats, the chicken is overpowered for P-4(although the boat and crew can handle it), and Simmons is out of there class, unfortunately there is no P-3 for them so we welcome them, We both know what it feels like to race yourself, or maybe just 1 other boat, no fun.

Back when I raced P-5 with ScottB in the 24 Pantera we were outsized by many boats also, and somehow ScottB pulled it off, but we were much younger and crazier then(well, I must have been mature then also, since I told Scott to put someone else in the boat and I would crew from the sidelines). Sure, we could put some crazy power in Trents Boat, and get yours reliable, but then we all might as well move to P-3 and eliminate P-4, but then there would be a P-2 boat that wanted to race with us

WHATS NEXT:driving:

SVL66
10-07-2009, 12:44 PM
The only thing I have to worry about with Trent is how can we pay for all this, Sponsorship is our #1 goal. I know the boat, and Trent and Scotts abilities, no need to worry there. In my eyes our boats (Trents and yours) are both good P-4 boats, the chicken is overpowered for P-4(although the boat and crew can handle it), and Simmons is out of there class, unfortunately there is no P-3 for them so we welcome them, We both know what it feels like to race yourself, or maybe just 1 other boat, no fun.

Back when I raced P-5 with ScottB in the 24 Pantera we were outsized by many boats also, and somehow ScottB pulled it off, but we were much younger and crazier then(well, I must have been mature then also, since I told Scott to put someone else in the boat and I would crew from the sidelines). Sure, we could put some crazy power in Trents Boat, and get yours reliable, but then we all might as well move to P-3 and eliminate P-4, but then there would be a P-2 boat that wanted to race with us

WHATS NEXT:driving:

I dont think simmons is out of their class. I think they are classed coreectly. They are a 34 with T500s. capable of 92 at best. I can barely hit 92 on my best day. You single engine open boats either need to power down or man up. I know how tough it is against larger twin engine boats with a roof over my head. It must be twice as challenging for you. trying to bump them up is not the answer.

XtremeRacing
10-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Some times you have to race smarter instead of faster to win, Simmon and any other boat can be beat on any given day.

SVL66
10-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Some times you have to race smarter instead of faster to win, Simmon and any other boat can be beat on any given day.

I agree...some people just dont get it.

F1-00 Racing
10-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Rick,

I appreciate you standing up for us, thats why we are who we are. But let it go, if someone has to make themselves feel better by throwing the biggest mistake of my racing career up in our face then so be it. Hell hes lucky we did screw up, we were a straightaway from lapping him, so in the end, he knows who the dominant boat was that day, but the results put us were we belonged due to my screwup. On top of it a finer team couldnt have been declared the winner after all the hard work and effort they put into their program, they deserved it.

You will never win a discussion with a know-it-all, so dont waste your breath. The goodie box arrived about a half hour ago and we need to figure out how to make her handle. As I said in another post, we are going F2 and Chicken hunting, not really too worried about any other blow-hard that has the ability to tell us how great he is, but in two years has yet the ability to back it up where it counts. Maybe he should worry about his program of putting a competitive product out on the race course instead of telling me about his balls in my wife's mouth. As good of a person that I think he is in person, its a shame that he acts the way he does on the boards. All it does is trump, how good a person he can be. Move on Rick, we have bigger fish to fry.

The money is there to be able to do Key West currently, now we have to decide whether or not it is in the best interest to go. The money is there due to CBS broadcasting the event and to date I have only heard in a drivers meeting that it will happen. When I am able to obtain it in writing or see it on the CBS website again, then its a go.

Trent

F1-00 Racing
10-07-2009, 01:14 PM

Yes I agree totally with you as I proved that point in 07 by winning a race by 7seconds, but having a 2.4 mph slower top speed than the second place boat. (similar size and hp competition)

But I ask your honest opinion with you being the former owner of my boat and being the throttleman of the Chicken boat when Dave owned it. What kind of chance do I have in Key West with the Fountain against Simmons and Chicken? As long as I power up and get her to handle somewhat, I feel I wont be embarrassed as much as I was in Clearwater. Yes I pulled off trying to be smart with our equipment with nothing to gain, nothing to lose, but they walked the dog on me and I had enough. If the worlds were in Chattanooga, St Cloud, Reggieville, or any OSS race site, I would have a shot, but I beg of you to tell me that I have a chance to win in P4 with the Fountain in Key West(no matter how smart I am on the course) The key word you used is "Sometimes". Please tell me that applies in our circumstances.

Trent

SVL66
10-07-2009, 01:19 PM
I doubt very much that you'de have a chance against those 2 boats without powering up. Even in flat water, you'de have to trim the chit out of your boat to keep up. You will get hurt or beat up good. I dont see why you cant run a 24 B1 and run in P5.

F1-00 Racing
10-07-2009, 01:42 PM
I doubt very much that you'de have a chance against those 2 boats without powering up. Even in flat water, you'de have to trim the chit out of your boat to keep up. You will get hurt or beat up good. I dont see why you cant run a 24 B1 and run in P5.

The goody box brings her up to approx 625(100 more than what she has) but like I found out in the Venom years ago, I could have put 1000 hp but the fastest it would safely go was 78. Thats my concern with the Fountain, in perfect ideal conditions in a straight line my F1 Kilo boat will handle it, you put it in 4-5's I dont care what hp is in it, she is dangerous.(3 knee surgeries and 30 second waste dwn paralysis in 04, I wonder who the throttleman was in that race....FRANK lol) Based on the prop calcs in the SBI rulebook(pitchXrpmX.01/1.5/12) a 26 puts me at 75.8 with the current hp setup.

I will go where the association deams, but maybe the technical advisor could put in a good word for me, since he knows first hand what the boat can and cant do :biggrinjester: Plus the fact that I proved it in Clearwater by being shellacked like I was.

F1-00 Racing
10-07-2009, 01:57 PM
I was just thinking... At the end of the day, it is what it is......

DAREDEVIL
10-07-2009, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=F1-00 Racing;335218]Rick,

On top of it a finer team couldnt have been declared the winner after all the hard work and effort they put into their program, they deserved it.
....u told me ,that everybody that day broke out,, did i say a word about it ?
...If i would of not sold gas to you ,,i would of finished and u could of not run.

instead of telling me about his balls in my wife's mouth.
AND WHERE DID I SAY THAT ????????:confused:

I think your a little coachtrackted .:rofl:

:USA:

F1-00 Racing
10-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Best is u shut up and bring it on,,,i see u behind me in 4+ seas with your ole 26 footer. good luck to u .
Your mouth is bigger then your balls , my mouth is too but ask your wife about my balls. LOL:sifone: From Clearwater Unofficial results thread, I apologize mouth, balls and my wife were put in the same sentence which wasnt appreciated and I mistated your post

Also with you pleading poverty Frank purchased fuel from you to help you out as you said you had too much fuel, last time I checked there are gas stations on Marathon, we could have easily fueled up there and ran the same :rolleyes:

As far as Coach is concerned, I want to thank you for turning down the opportunity he presented to you and letting him introduce me to the sponsor. It turned into bigger things in Clearwater as well as the future!

DAREDEVIL
10-07-2009, 02:29 PM
[quote=f1-00 racing;335331]from clearwater unofficial results thread, i apologize mouth, balls and my wife were put in the same sentence which wasnt appreciated and i mistated your post

.....u know it was a joke, but atleast u read it right ..now !

Also with you pleading poverty frank purchased fuel from you to help you out as you said you had too much fuel, last time i checked there are gas stations on marathon, we could have easily fueled up there and ran the same :rolleyes:

...... Nice how u can turn things around.lol

as far as coach is concerned, i want to thank you for turning down the opportunity he presented to you and letting him introduce me to the sponsor. It turned into bigger things in clearwater as well as the future

.....your welcome,hope it turns out good for ya,u need it.

MikeyFIN
10-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Guys, Cool it...

I don´t wan´t to publicly go into what I think of "Coach".
Told him in person what Scott thinks and I have also a opinion about the man.
He doesn´t fit my team image with the outlook he has until he lost some serious pounds so we attract some female attention is the nicest way I can say it.

As It´s all about the Hoochy Coochy and not about "Coach" in the big picture...

I Think I´m definitely in KW.

rchevelle71
10-07-2009, 03:52 PM
I dont think simmons is out of their class. I think they are classed coreectly. They are a 34 with T500s. capable of 92 at best. I can barely hit 92 on my best day. You single engine open boats either need to power down or man up. I know how tough it is against larger twin engine boats with a roof over my head. It must be twice as challenging for you. trying to bump them up is not the answer.

YES, we may have similar top speeds, but they will out accelerate us all day long, how can I catch them if they are pulling away coming out of every turn?? ScottyB once told me that a 24 Pantera will outrun a 30ish foot whatever boat in CERTAIN conditions, and I believe him since he has proven it, and YES a lot of it does come down to driving, and setup. Maybe we are both in the same class after all, but at different extremes. What I am saying is we are almost a P-5 boat, and they are almost a P-3 boat. Everyone knows that a 29 fountain IS NOT really a 29 foot boat, and a 34 Phantom IS really a 34 foot boat, so what are we talking here, 8 feet of bottom, and twice the engine?? We will see, I can throw all of the power in the world at it, and I believe we already have a decent driver and throttleman, but that still dont mean the boat is going to turn. That MAY be out of my league, turning is not my strong point, and after all it IS a step bottom Fountain, I dont want to get anyone hurt here:driving:

rchevelle71
10-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Rick,

I appreciate you standing up for us, thats why we are who we are. But let it go, if someone has to make themselves feel better by throwing the biggest mistake of my racing career up in our face then so be it. Hell hes lucky we did screw up, we were a straightaway from lapping him, so in the end, he knows who the dominant boat was that day, but the results put us were we belonged due to my screwup. On top of it a finer team couldnt have been declared the winner after all the hard work and effort they put into their program, they deserved it.

You will never win a discussion with a know-it-all, so dont waste your breath. The goodie box arrived about a half hour ago and we need to figure out how to make her handle. As I said in another post, we are going F2 and Chicken hunting, not really too worried about any other blow-hard that has the ability to tell us how great he is, but in two years has yet the ability to back it up where it counts. Maybe he should worry about his program of putting a competitive product out on the race course instead of telling me about his balls in my wife's mouth. As good of a person that I think he is in person, its a shame that he acts the way he does on the boards. All it does is trump, how good a person he can be. Move on Rick, we have bigger fish to fry.

The money is there to be able to do Key West currently, now we have to decide whether or not it is in the best interest to go. The money is there due to CBS broadcasting the event and to date I have only heard in a drivers meeting that it will happen. When I am able to obtain it in writing or see it on the CBS website again, then its a go.

Trent

Sorry,

I thought this was the Smack Talking thread, just trying to stir the pot some. You know I am there if it comes together, if not I'll stay home and take my pleasure boat out and enjoy some cold drinks out on the Sandbar, heck if we dont go to Keywest bring the Fountain down to South FL anyway and enjoy the fun without all the headaches(except the hangover you'll have:sifone:)

DAREDEVIL
10-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Sorry,

I thought this was the Smack Talking thread, just trying to stir the pot some. You know I am there if it comes together, if not I'll stay home and take my pleasure boat out and enjoy some cold drinks out on the Sandbar, heck if we dont go to Keywest bring the Fountain down to South FL anyway and enjoy the fun without all the headaches(except the hangover you'll have:sifone:)

Its racing ,soo its all smack talk. LOL

Hope u guys make it .Good luck with the new heads. Don't push it over the limit in that little baby,,,u know it hurts.:beatdeadhorse5:

MikeyFIN
10-08-2009, 05:33 AM
Racing is allabout shooting bull and playing mindgames with the opponents... just as in fight sports.
Big Egos clash but after the races all is cool and no real grudges or....:boxing_smiley::lurk5::ack2::leaving:

MikeyFIN
10-08-2009, 05:34 AM
Sorry,

So Rick you´ll get a second chance there Because I´m also coming.

Ratickle
10-08-2009, 06:42 AM

Good to hear. Now get that boat dialed in.......

And I still don't get why Trent was not allowed in the lower class?????? How can it possibly be sandbagging? What is the criteria in SBI for decision making like that? Who can answer for sure?

I'm trying to figure it out because Key West is the start of the new season. Everyone should be well aware right now and be able to tweak their boats accordingly.

rchevelle71
10-08-2009, 07:44 AM

COOL,

and Key West is where the PARTEE IS!!!

even if we dont get the boat down, I may take the ride down for a day or 2.

MikeyFIN
10-08-2009, 07:45 AM
I dunno About Trents case why he wasn´t allowed..
I Think he should´ve just enforced it that he wants to be in P5 and get us to look silly right from the start ;)

MikeyFIN
10-08-2009, 07:46 AM
COOL,

and Key West is where the PARTEE IS!!!

even if we dont get the boat down, I may take the ride down for a day or 2.

That´s what everybody tells me... and I got at least one good partier coming with me, I built his motor a few years ago to a poker run and he ended up breaking his stringers after the power was up..
I would also might have a lovesick brunette poledancer willing to come as "luggage" from overhere...but naah..I just keep that one here just to cover all the bases...

Then Rick just take some boat as a spectator boat downthere ?
Anyone???

XtremeRacing
10-09-2009, 09:35 AM
P4 should be an exciting class in KW with a good group of boats, Trent will do fine he just need to get the boat dialed in. Three days of racing everyone will have their share of ups and down and they win some and lose some. He has a strong team in the boat and knows what he needs to do.

XtremeRacing
10-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Everyone should be working on their boats at this point in time, not waisting time talking about stupid BS...God know we need to we cant finish a race to save our lives.....!

DAREDEVIL
10-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Everyone should be working on their boats at this point in time, not waisting time talking about stupid BS...God know we need to we cant finish a race to save our lives.....!

WELCOME TO THE CLUB !!!!!!:sifone::rofl:

XtremeRacing
10-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Good to hear. Now get that boat dialed in.......

And I still don't get why Trent was not allowed in the lower class?????? How can it possibly be sandbagging? What is the criteria in SBI for decision making like that? Who can answer for sure?

I'm trying to figure it out because Key West is the start of the new season. Everyone should be well aware right now and be able to tweak their boats accordingly.

If you r truly that interested why r u waisting your time asking people that cant answer your question, call Richie D with SBI and i'm sure he will explain it to you. You r asking a question to people that dont have a clue, 90% of the BS on here is just that BS no one wants to know the facts just drama.
PM me if you need his number.

DAREDEVIL
10-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Hey,,,this thread is about KW ,,,not about rules !!!!!!!!:sifone:

Engine out,tranny off,drive in shop,cylinders apart,prop @ work,new brakes on trailer, taillight fixed,second GPS ready,,,,,,,,,,,,:willy_nilly:

only couple weeks left to get the mods done and then kick some butt !!!!:USA:

MikeyFIN
10-10-2009, 06:34 AM
I´m looking forward to the P4 class in KW.

Ratickle
10-10-2009, 07:49 AM
If you r truly that interested why r u waisting your time asking people that cant answer your question, call Richie D with SBI and i'm sure he will explain it to you. You r asking a question to people that dont have a clue, 90% of the BS on here is just that BS no one wants to know the facts just drama.
PM me if you need his number.

Will do Frank. I do want the facts because I think the rules for classes should be similar in all Orgs. And, Key West is technically the first race of the new season.

Thanks

AugiePensa
10-10-2009, 08:41 AM
P4 should be an exciting class in KW with a good group of boats, Trent will do fine he just need to get the boat dialed in. Three days of racing everyone will have their share of ups and down and they win some and lose some. He has a strong team in the boat and knows what he needs to do.

P4 is gonna be OK but not GREAT! Remember The Condo and Godfather are HURTIN' and won't be racing but I'll be there to help out Bubba and maybe JUST KICK SCHULTZY'S A$$! Micky Boy, your not racing with Schultzy are you?

MikeyFIN
10-10-2009, 08:49 AM
No I won´t be racing as a some snowbird from your hood came and sabotaged my plans.
But I´m Helping him out and take care of those who want to kick his ass in the pits at least ;)
So we´ll meet at KW after all these years smacking on the net, Great!!!

AugiePensa
10-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Can't wait Brother. Listen, you got a better chance hanging with The Jersey Boyz than that German Rat Ba$tard, Schultzy looking Long haired slinkey boat racer?????????...but it's your choice! Scotty, where the hell are you?

DAREDEVIL
10-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Can't wait Brother. Listen, you got a better chance hanging with The Jersey Boyz than that German Rat Ba$tard, Schultzy looking Long haired slinkey boat racer?????????...but it's your choice! Scotty, where the hell are you?

I am here my master !!!:rofl:

I see you feeling better ,gonna be nice to see ya around.

SCHULTZY

DAREDEVIL
10-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Here is a better pic for your avatar ,AUGIE.:rofl:

OH YES I DID !!!!!

AugiePensa
10-10-2009, 11:29 AM
And We STILL did more laps than you! Should be a great Worlds. I see Ole' Micky Boy coming, gonna be great to finally meet him.

DAREDEVIL
10-10-2009, 11:32 AM
And We STILL did more laps than you! Should be a great Worlds. I see Ole' Micky Boy coming, gonna be great to finally meet him.

Yep,,he is a great guy.
Will be fun in KW !!!
How are u ? Hope everything is well.:USA:

MikeyFIN
10-10-2009, 12:23 PM

I´ll guess I just find a way to the best parties there..trust me...I will.

MikeyFIN
10-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Here is a better pic for your avatar ,AUGIE.:rofl:

OH YES I DID !!!!!

Ohh buoy....

that was below the belt... and HARD...:boxing_smiley::lurk5::dupe::sifone::rofl:

DAREDEVIL
10-10-2009, 09:42 PM
So it looks like its gonna be a "real big " party in KW.

Serious Offshore Party and all KW party.
With Finn's and Jersey boyz ,,,WOW

DON"T MISS THIS ,,,,,,pure sex .LOL:sifone:

Eaton Photos
10-11-2009, 10:44 PM
I have met some of you at the SBI race in MI City, but some I have not met yet. I hope to meet everyone at KW. Just an FYI, there will be a P2 Boat from OSS, running in the P4 class @ KW. For speed reasons', his Fountain is classified by SBI, as being a P4 boat. He has never been to KW, like myself, and he is looking forward to having lots of fun. I think he joined the forum, but I'm not sure. Paul, could you tell me if that is the case?

DAREDEVIL
10-11-2009, 11:00 PM
I have met some of you at the SBI race in MI City, but some I have not met yet. I hope to meet everyone at KW. Just an FYI, there will be a P2 Boat from OSS, running in the P4 class @ KW. For speed reasons', his Fountain is classified by SBI, as being a P4 boat. He has never been to KW, like myself, and he is looking forward to having lots of fun. I think he joined the forum, but I'm not sure. Paul, could you tell me if that is the case?

I am not really shure who that will be ???? whats the name of the boat ??
Hope to C-ya all there.
I can tell u KW is just diffrent ,,,PARTYYYYYYYYY !!

RACESDAD
10-11-2009, 11:18 PM
pray lucas oil/ peppers racing makes it. !!!!!!! please

DAREDEVIL
10-11-2009, 11:50 PM
pray lucas oil/ peppers racing makes it. !!!!!!! Please

cant pray more then i do already for ya mike !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make it make it !!!!!!! Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:usa:

DAREDEVIL
10-12-2009, 09:09 AM
OK here is what i know !!!!!!!!!!

SVU - 6-7 boats

P-4 - 7-8 boats

its gonna be fun.

P4 lineup

SIMMONS
CRAZY CHICKEN
DAREDEVIL
NATIONAL GUARD ?? 99%
TNT ??
The 1 from OSS
Kennel CLUB ??
????????????????????

Should be more,,,my mind gets old.

zipper
10-31-2009, 05:50 PM
any follow up on the line up in p-4 for kw?

DAREDEVIL
10-31-2009, 06:00 PM
any follow up on the line up in p-4 for kw?

Not yet,, sofar Kennel Club not coming.

zipper
11-02-2009, 10:09 PM
a day later,does anybody have a p-4 & svl line-up

DAREDEVIL
11-02-2009, 10:22 PM
a day later,does anybody have a p-4 & svl line-up

confirmed ,,sofar in P-4

SIMMONS
CRAZY CHICKEN
DAREDEVIL
NATIONAL GUARD
and the 1 from OSS ??? forgot the name......
TNT,,,told me NO GO ?!
KENNEL CLUB ,,the same ?!

SVL,,i heard non, but last week there where 2 ????!!!!:confused:

DAREDEVIL
11-03-2009, 09:07 AM
well,,,, sofar for KW in all classes ~ 60 + Teams are in !!!!!!!!!

CONFIRMED TEAMS !!!!!!!! WOW :USA:

zipper
11-05-2009, 02:30 PM
60+teams are in? anybody have a line-up?