PDA

View Full Version : New House

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 07:42 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Nikki, JJ and I are getting a new house. We are moving on up:26:. The new house is alot bigger than our current shack, those of you that have been here know:sifone: We will be moving into the country. The best part is the house has a 32 x 40 pull barn to store my boat and snowmobiles. I have alot of work ahead of me as far as moving and getting my place ready to sell. Stay tuned for a potential house warming party / get ready for sled season party. If we get snow I can ride right out of my back yard as it borders a field. The house also has two spare bed rooms so if anybody wants to come down and enjoy the cheap eats and booze they are always welcome.

Wish us luck!

Andy

Tony M
09-30-2009, 08:20 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Nikki, JJ and I are getting a new house. We are moving on up:26:. The new house is alot bigger than our current shack, those of you that have been here know:sifone: We will be moving into the country. The best part is the house has a 32 x 40 pull barn to store my boat and snowmobiles. I have alot of work ahead of me as far as moving and getting my place ready to sell. Stay tuned for a potential house warming party / get ready for sled season party. If we get snow I can ride right out of my back yard as it borders a field. The house also has two spare bed rooms so if anybody wants to come down and enjoy the cheap eats and booze they are always welcome.

Wish us luck!

Andy To The East Side ! ? See Now Your Going To Get All The Good You Been Waiting For " New Job/New House/So When The Weddi Ah! Never Mind ! :sifone: Goood Luck !!!!

Ratickle
09-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Congrats Andy, remember, make plans to add onto the pole barn as soon as you can. They are never big enough......

chris sunsation
09-30-2009, 08:32 AM
The house also has two spare bed rooms so if anybody wants to come down and enjoy the cheap eats and booze they are always welcome.

Wish us luck!

Andy

Careful what you wish for!!! You might end up with a bunch of Michigan Hooligans as house guest!

Congrats! and Good Luck!

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 08:52 AM
Congrats Andy, remember, make plans to add onto the pole barn as soon as you can. They are never big enough......

already in my head! I have live with the width thinking of making it longer:sifone:

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 08:53 AM
To The East Side ! ? See Now Your Going To Get All The Good You Been Waiting For " New Job/New House/So When The Weddi Ah! Never Mind ! :sifone: Goood Luck !!!!

easy there big guy! moving on up to the east side is right, actually on the east side of town:26:

Thanks Tony!

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 08:53 AM
Careful what you wish for!!! You might end up with a bunch of Michigan Hooligans as house guest!

Congrats! and Good Luck!

youz guyz are always welcome, well maybe not Bo G and Johnny. just kidding:26::rofl::reddevil::cuss:

Warlock28SXT
09-30-2009, 09:13 AM

Wish us luck!

Andy

Congrats Andy good luck with the move.

redhotsommer
09-30-2009, 09:30 AM
Wow dude! Congrats! That plumbing problem from last week really ****ed ya off, huh? :) If you need help with the move, I've got a friend named Dennis who has a NEW truck. If you need help with the partying, I've got rum.

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Congrats Andy good luck with the move.

Thanks Bro!

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 09:32 AM
Wow dude! Congrats! That plumbing problem from last week really ****ed ya off, huh? :) If you need help with the move, I've got a truck. If you need help with the partying, I've got rum.

This has been in the works for a little while. Thanks for the offer! We will be having a get together before too long. I would imagine we start moving this weekend or next week?

Tony M
09-30-2009, 10:27 AM
This has been in the works for a little while. Thanks for the offer! We will be having a get together before too long. I would imagine we start moving this weekend or next week? IF You Need Help , Also Got A Pair Of Sandels To Deliver Your Way ! :biggrinjester:

redhotsommer
09-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Check my previous response (#9)...I edited it. ;)

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 12:43 PM
IF You Need Help , Also Got A Pair Of Sandels To Deliver Your Way ! :biggrinjester:

thanks T

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Check my previous response (#9)...I edited it. ;)

Jag off:sifone::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sunsation96
09-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Sweet congrats Andy, can we have a grass drag shoot out in your new yard I am in. In fact I have a real good chance to take the win home to Michigan

OBNOXUS
09-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Cleaned up gassed up ready to go !!!!!

Andy B already scrached the hell out of it anyway !!!!! :26:

J/K,,,buffed right out Andy !!!

MILD THUNDER
09-30-2009, 04:56 PM
Any chance you can stretch that barn just a few more feet and add a gantry in there along with a big BTU furnace? can we test and tune sleds there then drag race out back?

BTW, Im totally jealous. Someday i'd love to get out of the city and have a place like that where i can park my rig, my boat, and have you creeps over for beers. Congrats again, if Im not working i'll be there to help with the move.

OBNOXUS
09-30-2009, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=Magic Medicine;. The house also has two spare bed rooms so if anybody wants to come down and enjoy the cheap eats and booze they are always welcome.

Wish us luck!

Andy[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah,,,,,nikki will LOVE that !!!!

Twin Whackas
09-30-2009, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=MILD THUNDER;329591]Any chance you can stretch that barn just a few more feet and add a gantry in there along with a big BTU furnace? can we test and tune sleds there then drag race out back?

Set up the bean field 500 when we get a little snow on the ground and I will be there for sure.

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Sweet congrats Andy, can we have a grass drag shoot out in your new yard I am in. In fact I have a real good chance to take the win home to Michigan

once the fields are picked and we have a little snow you get we will be racing. I highly doubt you are going to take how any wins with the cat. We'll break out the secret weapon, POP CORN or the supercharged Apex LTX GT

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 07:57 PM
Cleaned up gassed up ready to go !!!!!

Thanks Den

Oh yeah,,,,,nikki will LOVE that !!!!

Nikki is actually excited we will be able to do some entertaining, plus the guys will be in the finished basement or most likely out in the shop. I will have heat in there!

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Any chance you can stretch that barn just a few more feet and add a gantry in there along with a big BTU furnace? can we test and tune sleds there then drag race out back?

BTW, Im totally jealous. Someday i'd love to get out of the city and have a place like that where i can park my rig, my boat, and have you creeps over for beers. Congrats again, if Im not working i'll be there to help with the move.

I plan on making it bigger in the future!!!!:sifone: And yes we can test and tune my property butts up to a field so game on! Run them like daddy paid for em!

Thanks Joe, I have been wanting a place like this for a long time!!! Too long!!! Alot cheaper to do this sort of thing out by me than it is over by youz!

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=MILD THUNDER;329591]Any chance you can stretch that barn just a few more feet and add a gantry in there along with a big BTU furnace? can we test and tune sleds there then drag race out back?

Set up the bean field 500 when we get a little snow on the ground and I will be there for sure.

you better be out there before that or I will be seriously offended:sifone::26::sifone:

Twin27Advantage
09-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Congrats!
Kate and I are always good for a party! We will come down! Especially when I get to drink with some pro's:rofl:
We don't need snow...grass drags.

MahopacMarine
09-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Congrats Andy!!! Things sound like they are getting good for ya. Glad to hear.

Tom

a-B
09-30-2009, 10:26 PM

Ouch, that hurts!! Besides, I think it was eddie's side of the cooler that did the scratching! Yep, thats exactly what happened!! :reddevil:

Also, if you didnt take so long to get to the barn, I wouldnt have had so many beers before we even got to the lake! So, it's your fault as usual..... :icon_bs:

OBNOXUS
09-30-2009, 11:00 PM
hahahahaha,,,,,,, was waiting for you to stumble onto that one !!!!

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 11:04 PM
Congrats Andy!!! Things sound like they are getting good for ya. Glad to hear.

Tom

Thanks Tom, I have a 2 year plan concerning the boat I will call you when I get it put together:sifone:

Magic Medicine
09-30-2009, 11:05 PM
Congrats!
Kate and I are always good for a party! We will come down! Especially when I get to drink with some pro's:rofl:
We don't need snow...grass drags.

My sled eats slides as it is I guess I could figure something out! Will keep everyone posted as things progress!

StraightJacket
10-01-2009, 02:27 AM
already in my head! I have live with the width thinking of making it longer:sifone:

I have that same problem, oh wait you were talking about the "Pole" barn

Magic Medicine
10-01-2009, 07:13 AM
I have that same problem, oh wait you were talking about the "Pole" barn

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tony M
10-01-2009, 08:31 AM

Set up the bean field 500 when we get a little snow on the ground and I will be there for sure. OF FREELOADERS , When Is The First Race I Might Have A Chance . FAMILY ! FREELOADER !:rofl::rofl::biggrinjester:

Warlock28SXT
10-01-2009, 08:43 AM
My sled eats slides as it is I guess I could figure something out! Will keep everyone posted as things progress!

Mine to and I put the min snow kit on it. As far as the moving thing, count me in for moving some beers out of the fridge:26::26::26:

Magic Medicine
10-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Mine to and I put the min snow kit on it. As far as the moving thing, count me in for moving some beers out of the fridge:26::26::26:

nice, looks like we could have alot of beer drinking going on and grudge racing

StraightJacket
10-01-2009, 10:33 AM
I'll race for a Ham/cheese sandwich and a Coke, but someone has to push me on my plastic sled

redhotsommer
10-01-2009, 10:47 AM
I just drag you behind my XP...get it...its a DRAG race. Haha. I kill me.

Twin Whackas
10-01-2009, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=Tony M;329936]
When Is The First Race I Might Have A Chance .

You will have to run a little better than last year to have a chance :leaving:
Did you ever get your clutching dialed in??

I will give you another shot at my little 135hp sled again this year :)

Magic Medicine
10-01-2009, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=Tony M;329936]

I will give you another shot at my little 135hp sled again this year :)

The RX ton is much better than 135 hp either, plus its a one ton:sifone::26::sifone::rofl:

Sunsation96
10-01-2009, 12:21 PM
I will come and destry any of the Chi town sleds, I will also feel bad when I leave come on guy's it's just a ZR800 You eat slides because anyhting that heavy should be on four-six wheels with a CDL. I heard that you can't even tow that over some bridges in the winter Oh I must go I am killing my self today

redhotsommer
10-01-2009, 12:25 PM
I'll run ya 800 vs 800 :). Nuthin heavy about my sled.

Sunsation96
10-01-2009, 12:43 PM

You got me beat in the boat department, one yours is awsome two I just sold mine. But the sled department you may want to be careful what you ask for.:rofl: What are you running?

Magic Medicine
10-01-2009, 12:52 PM
I will come and destry any of the Chi town sleds, I will also feel bad when I leave come on guy's it's just a ZR800 You eat slides because anyhting that heavy should be on four-six wheels with a CDL. I heard that you can't even tow that over some bridges in the winter Oh I must go I am killing my self today

make sure you bring your slip and some money we do everything big over here. Might have to break out our MXZ 500 and run ya, I know we have you cover with a few differents sleds. our how about this I'll race from watersmeet to the gogebic lodge for 10g, you think your sled can hold together for a 30 race??????????

Magic Medicine
10-01-2009, 12:52 PM

You got me beat in the boat department, one yours is awsome two I just sold mine. But the sled department you may want to be careful what you ask for.:rofl: What are you running?

XP 800 bone stock

redhotsommer
10-01-2009, 01:06 PM
It's not bone stock...it's got a sticker kit on it! ;)

Hammer01
10-01-2009, 01:08 PM

Be careful running Hippiekid, he runs 5k's and 10k's as well as bikes over 100 miles a week. Oh, sleds!!!!!! hahahaha Can we all get in on the Watersmeet to Gogebic bet Andy??? You are riding in the truck lane though!!

redhotsommer
10-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Be careful running Hippiekid, he runs 5k's and 10k's as well as bikes over 100 miles a week. Oh, sleds!!!!!! hahahaha Can we all get in on the Watersmeet to Gogebic bet Andy??? You are riding in the truck lane though!!

Did you even get that Arctic crap fixed yet? And are we going north for your birthday this year!?!

Sunsation96
10-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Man I thought you had a sled I had to worry about My bad a 800r:rofl: I am sure I will pass the Chi town senior riders in the trails

Magic Medicine
10-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Man I thought you had a sled I had to worry about My bad a 800r:rofl: I am sure I will pass the Chi town senior riders in the trails

put your money wear your mouth is 10k buy in. Hammer and I are in you?????

Magic Medicine
10-01-2009, 02:17 PM

I figure you were already in on the Gogebic bet riding on the BIO sled team. Truck lane no prob, you know how I roll:rofl::rofl:

Sunsation96
10-01-2009, 02:25 PM
put your money wear your mouth is 10k buy in. Hammer and I are in you?????

I don't like taking money from your girlfriend:rofl: thanks for the offer!

Sunsation96
10-01-2009, 03:16 PM
To be honest I think they did an awesome job on the 800r would like to upgrade the sled soon also but it is paid for and runs good can't beat that.

OBNOXUS
10-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Cheryl had a ZR,,,, for one weekend !!!!! rode to stiff for her.

Actually,,, now that I think of it,,,,, she only had the Sabercat for one weekend to !!!!!

SLIGHTLY different circumstances though !!!!!!

Warlock28SXT
10-01-2009, 03:36 PM

make sure you bring your slip and some money we do everything big over here. Might have to break out our MXZ 500 and run ya, I know we have you cover with a few differents sleds. our how about this I'll race from watersmeet to the gogebic lodge for 10g, you think your sled can hold together for a 30 race??????????

I wanna play. I'll put my little 700 up against your 800. You've only got me by 100cc so I'll go easy on ya:26::26:

Mike I don't wanna mess with yours you got that sticker kit goin for ya:)

Warlock28SXT
10-01-2009, 03:40 PM
nice, looks like we could have alot of beer drinking going on and grudge racing

I fail to see the bad in that:biggrinjester:

redhotsommer
10-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Hey J...I've got a 700 too...so we can run those...

PLUS a cool sticker on that one as well! :)

redhotsommer
10-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Kitty cats have something of a bad history within our crew...oh Andy B...

Warlock28SXT
10-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Hey J...I've got a 700 too...so we can run those...

PLUS a cool sticker on that one as well! :)

Kitty cats have something of a bad history within our crew...oh Andy B...

Sweet. I just have the two 700 and the 500 for the girlie aka my back up on a mens trip.

They keep tryin to climb trees:biggrinjester:

Warlock28SXT
10-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Did Andy buy a new house or is this the new snowmobile thread?:26::26::26:

Sorry bro you have been hijacked

Hey Andy again congrats on the new crib:sifone:

redhotsommer
10-01-2009, 04:49 PM
The SRX is Michelle's first sled...and now our backup. Comes in handy!

Tony M
10-01-2009, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE=Tony M;329936]

I will give you another shot at my little 135hp sled again this year :) Better But Not Enough For The Profesonels , 112 Thats What C/P Preformce
Said, Never Ran It To Late For Last Year Will SEEEE!:driving:

Magic Medicine
10-01-2009, 05:36 PM
I don't like taking money from your girlfriend:rofl: thanks for the offer!

what you jealous? take your sack out of moms purse and come out and play. o and for the record eventhough Nikki knows I would dominate you I bring my own cash to the show! We all know its a mout point cuz you won't show anyway!

Magic Medicine
10-01-2009, 05:37 PM
I fail to see the bad in that:biggrinjester:

either do I:driving::sifone:

Magic Medicine
10-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Did Andy buy a new house or is this the new snowmobile thread?:26::26::26:

Sorry bro you have been hijacked

Hey Andy again congrats on the new crib:sifone:

Thanks Bro. No biggie on the hijack, winter is in the air. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Magic Medicine
10-01-2009, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=Twin Whackas;330112] Better But Not Enough For The Profesonels , 112 Thats What C/P Preformce
Said, Never Ran It To Late For Last Year Will SEEEE!:driving:

run it against my stocker and we'll see how good it does:03:

MILD THUNDER
10-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Ill be out there with my P.O.S. Fusion 900 doing some testing. Im willing to line up in the bean field...especially if I do the 136 Cobra track i been wanting to install along with some other little goodies.

Now that i think about it, I'll bring the sled by, and that could be our project for the night while sucking beers down in andys new heated shop!

MILD THUNDER
10-01-2009, 08:27 PM

Leave BZ out of this.

OBNOXUS
10-01-2009, 10:13 PM
hell,,,,Cheryl outrode him !!!!!

right up to the point she piled it into a tree !!!!

Magic Medicine
10-02-2009, 07:11 AM
Ill be out there with my P.O.S. Fusion 900 doing some testing. Im willing to line up in the bean field...especially if I do the 136 Cobra track i been wanting to install along with some other little goodies.

Now that i think about it, I'll bring the sled by, and that could be our project for the night while sucking beers down in andys new heated shop!

That's what the new shop is all about, that will be my new home! Might stick the boat in there after I winterize

Tony M
10-02-2009, 08:32 AM
[QUOTE=Tony M;330402]

run it against my stocker and we'll see how good it does:03: The Presure !:confused:

Tony M
10-02-2009, 08:34 AM
hell,,,,Cheryl outrode him !!!!!

right up to the point she piled it into a tree !!!! On Your Poor Women! :sifone: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Magic Medicine
10-02-2009, 09:24 AM
[QUOTE=Magic Medicine;330414] The Presure !:confused:

no pressure but a good measuring tool!

Tony M
10-02-2009, 10:12 AM
[QUOTE=Tony M;330732]

no pressure but a good measuring tool! FORUM Once Said I'm Always Messen With Stuff just For Alittle Mor ! Give It Some Time-" Joe Are You Out There" Oh! Joe! :sifone:

Tony M
10-02-2009, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=Tony M;330732]

no pressure but a good measuring tool! Think I Can , I Think I Can ! :moon: :ack2:

Hammer01
10-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Leave BZ out of this.

I like it Joe!!! I enjoyed riding in the seniors class. All my buddies have raced that class for years!!! We always told them the numbers on their back make them "FAST"!!!!!That way we did not have to listen to all the young lads cry all day!!! Maturity/Old age has its pleasures!!!Btw, come play with some of the old guys from Kankakee some time. If you can survive not seeing a trail all day and snow over your head, you might fit in!!!! ?Btw Hippiekid, the sled is going into Jimbo's shop for surgery in the next 2 weeks. Should be done for the first trip, not sure which trip that will be though!!!

Magic Medicine
10-02-2009, 12:25 PM
I like it Joe!!! I enjoyed riding in the seniors class. All my buddies have raced that class for years!!! We always told them the numbers on their back make them "FAST"!!!!!That way we did not have to listen to all the young lads cry all day!!! Maturity/Old age has its pleasures!!!Btw, come play with some of the old guys from Kankakee some time. If you can survive not seeing a trail all day and snow over your head, you might fit in!!!! ?Btw Hippiekid, the sled is going into Jimbo's shop for surgery in the next 2 weeks. Should be done for the first trip, not sure which trip that will be though!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good luck getting it handled, might as well go big while its apart:sifone:

Magic Medicine
10-02-2009, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE=Magic Medicine;330802] FORUM Once Said I'm Always Messen With Stuff just For Alittle Mor ! Give It Some Time-" Joe Are You Out There" Oh! Joe! :sifone:

[QUOTE=Magic Medicine;330802] Think I Can , I Think I Can ! :moon: :ack2:

oh tony buddy boy

you haven't been in this game very long have ya, better than 6k ready if you want to go faster than you are. The only left for you is a blower set up.

I can still play with clutching and gearing on mine if I need a little more:sifone: Remember mines bone stock and have plenty that can verify!!!!!
the SS ported hornet rides on:26:

redhotsommer
10-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Dude...the Ported Hornet bit the dust on Trail 2 two seasons ago! You are Steamin' Rice now, granddaddy!

Sunsation96
10-02-2009, 01:17 PM
what you jealous? take your sack out of moms purse and come out and play. o and for the record eventhough Nikki knows I would dominate you I bring my own cash to the show! We all know its a mout point cuz you won't show anyway!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:You guy's and your sleds are too much:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Friends should never let friends ride Yamaha

Magic Medicine
10-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Dude...the Ported Hornet bit the dust on Trail 2 two seasons ago! You are Steamin' Rice now, granddaddy!

my nick name not the sleds~~~

Magic Medicine
10-02-2009, 01:49 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:You guy's and your sleds are too much:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Friends should never let friends ride Yamaha

you have been called out and challege and you puzzed out nuff said!!!!!!:rofl::

25 hors la loi
10-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Good luck with your new aquisition ....and keep us updated with the developement !!!
Bye
Christian

Twin Whackas
10-02-2009, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=Tony M;330914]

I can still play with clutching and gearing on mine if I need a little more:sifone: Remember mines bone stock and have plenty that can verify!!!!!
the SS ported hornet rides on:26:

Your sled isn't stock. It is powered by miller lite and a little pine lake water.:sifone:

Magic Medicine
10-02-2009, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=Magic Medicine;331107]

Your sled isn't stock. It is powered by miller lite and a little pine lake water.:sifone:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Magic Medicine
10-02-2009, 03:12 PM
Good luck with your new aquisition ....and keep us updated with the developement !!!
Bye
Christian

Thanks Christian

Will do!

Sunsation96
10-02-2009, 03:57 PM
you have been called out and challege and you puzzed out nuff said!!!!!!:rofl::

Magic stay in Chi town and leave the snow for us in Michigan you have been warned see you on the trail, on another note sounds like things sre really working out for you and you girlfriend great to hear that things have turned around for you. Put some pics up of the new crib:)

Magic Medicine
10-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Magic stay in Chi town and leave the snow for us in Michigan you have been warned see you on the trail, on another note sounds like things sre really working out for you and you girlfriend great to hear that things have turned around for you. Put some pics up of the new crib:)

I am sure Michigan would love for all of us flat landers to leave all our out of state dollars at home. I forgot how great the state of economy is in Michigan:26: I would love to due my part to help boost the economy but I guess I am not welcome, so I will have to spend my green backs in Wisconsin:(

thanks for the best wishes buddy, things were never really that bad:sifone:

Magic Medicine
10-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Looks like we are going to start moving some stuff to the new house today. The saga begins!

Tony M
10-03-2009, 08:58 AM
Looks like we are going to start moving some stuff to the new house today. The saga begins! Will Have No Whining !!! :sifone::sifone::sifone::willy_nilly::willy_nilly::cuss:

Magic Medicine
10-05-2009, 07:15 AM
Tony

thanks for coming down saturday to check out the new pad and help me celebrate my birthday!

Tony M
10-05-2009, 07:31 AM
Tony

thanks for coming down saturday to check out the new pad and help me celebrate my birthday! Good Luck With The Mantion Plenty Of Room To Have JJ Grow Up And Have His Own Pad Right Next To Dads Small Work Shop 32x40 Lucky Dog ! :cheers2: :sifone:

Sunsation96
10-05-2009, 09:16 AM
I am sure Michigan would love for all of us flat landers to leave all our out of state dollars at home. I forgot how great the state of economy is in Michigan:26: I would love to due my part to help boost the economy but I guess I am not welcome, so I will have to spend my green backs in Wisconsin:(

thanks for the best wishes buddy, things were never really that bad:sifone:

You are more than welcome just don't bring that Yamaha:rofl: You know michigan is trying to go green as in Arctic cat:rofl:

Magic Medicine
10-05-2009, 09:53 AM
You are more than welcome just don't bring that Yamaha:rofl: You know michigan is trying to go green as in Arctic cat:rofl:

nope I stick to my clean reliable 4 stroke machine thanks!

Magic Medicine
10-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Good Luck With The Mantion Plenty Of Room To Have JJ Grow Up And Have His Own Pad Right Next To Dads Small Work Shop 32x40 Lucky Dog ! :cheers2: :sifone:

Thanks Tony! Once I get moved in we'll have to get some back yard draggin going!:sifone:

Twin Whackas
10-09-2009, 12:45 PM
I just ordered some clutch parts for the old 1200. Replacing the cast parts with forged parts so I don't have the clutch explode again this year. Getting closer to a little snow and then the bean field 500 will be on at Andy's new pad.

Magic Medicine
10-09-2009, 02:53 PM
I just ordered some clutch parts for the old 1200. Replacing the cast parts with forged parts so I don't have the clutch explode again this year. Getting closer to a little snow and then the bean field 500 will be on at Andy's new pad.

heck ya, lets invite 5b and get him drunk and see how many times he wrecks