PDA

View Full Version : Watch out Clearwater/SBI RACERS !!

DAREDEVIL
09-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Just a little heads up,,,if a guy named Ray Pussillo ( Coach ) aproches u about marketing your team , DO NOT RESPOND.

I have a 5 year contract with him and since 7 month now ,absolutley nothing came out of any kind , he is a sweet talker and BS'er more then any body else i met.
he want's to be involved in offshore racing and has no clue.
He states that he is the founder of the clearwater race and has been involved with it since last year when OSS aproched the City.
All i can tell u ,,IS STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

I was blinded by the nice talking and promisses he did, now i found out the truth.

He will only cost u money in the end.

Scott AKA DAREDEVIL Racing

Buoy
09-24-2009, 01:10 AM
Just a little heads up,,,if a guy named Ray Pussillo ( Coach ) aproches u about marketing your team , DO NOT RESPOND.

I have a 5 year contract with him and since 7 month now ,absolutley nothing came out of any kind , he is a sweet talker and BS'er more then any body else i met.
he want's to be involved in offshore racing and has no clue.
He states that he is the founder of the clearwater race and has been involved with it since last year when OSS aproched the City.
All i can tell u ,,IS STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

I was blinded by the nice talking and promisses he did, now i found out the truth.

He will only cost u money in the end.

Scott AKA DAREDEVIL Racing

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of 5-year contract did you sign with him, and what did he agree to provide? And what did you agree to provide?
Essentially, what were the terms of the contract?
If he has not supported the provisions of the contract on his end, well...
Have you held up the end of your side of the contract?
Not that I'm questioning you, just want to make sure we have some facts here.
A contract means both parties have an obligation that is written out and agreed upon. (I'm not a lawyer, but I think this is the basic understanding).
Did both parties hold up to the stipulations in the written agreement, or did one or both fail?
I'm not in defense of either of you, just interested in clarification of the circumstances of this post.

DAREDEVIL
09-24-2009, 09:07 AM
As of right now he breched the contract the way i read it.

But thats not even the bad thing , the bad part about it is he talks and promisses to much and in the end u try every thing u can to make it happen (getting ready to race) and then he just tells you ,sorry did not work and so on.
I spend $ for decals,hotel,racefuel,travel and more. All on his word's and in the end got nothing.
He also keeps telling people he is the main key behind the clearwater race ( "his brainchild" ),, all he does behind every bodys back is talk $hit about them .
He wants to be part of SBI so bad its not even funny, but all he does is talk, NO ACTION, NOT KEEPING ANY PROMISSES and in the end it cost the other party money.:boxing_smiley:

He is just a lyer !!!!!!!! SO WATCH OUT.:reddevil:

Also ,he claims to be the race adviser in Clearwater ,,,but my research came up with someone else ?! mmmmhh.

Just wtach out is all i can say.

DAREDEVIL
09-29-2009, 08:16 AM
DAmn,,can u believe ..he PM'd my driver that comes all the way from Finnland and tried to talk him out of coming over ????

I defanetley have to have a talk with him,,in a dark corner .:boxing_smiley:

But , like i said , thats the kind of person he is !

WATCH OUT !!!

skaterdave
09-29-2009, 09:54 PM
wow you gotta a guy to fly all the way from finland to sit in lawn chairs with you at the races.

phragle
09-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Becareful he doesn't administer some Finnish Fistus if you break out halfway thru the first lap....... :D

DAREDEVIL
09-29-2009, 10:53 PM
wow you gotta a guy to fly all the way from finland to sit in lawn chairs with you at the races.

YEP,,,,,we love to watch u not race !!!!:sifone:

RUNNINTHERIVER
10-01-2009, 12:17 AM
DAmn,,can u believe ..he PM'd my driver that comes all the way from Finnland and tried to talk him out of coming over ????

I defanetley have to have a talk with him,,in a dark corner .:boxing_smiley:

But , like i said , thats the kind of person he is !

WATCH OUT !!!

Whether he shows up or not you'll always be known as 'The No Finnish Guy"

MikeyFIN
10-01-2009, 06:31 AM
I'm here and We' ll FINISH.
Questions ?

Regarding other things we'll just leave it there in our wake :seeya:

MikeyFIN
10-01-2009, 06:32 AM
Becareful he doesn't administer some Finnish Fistus if you break out halfway thru the first lap....... :D
U mean a chance to have some REAL:boxing_smiley: fun
:rofl::rofl:

MikeyFIN
10-01-2009, 06:36 AM
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of 5-year contract did you sign with him, and what did he agree to provide? And what did you agree to provide?
Essentially, what were the terms of the contract?
If he has not supported the provisions of the contract on his end, well...
Have you held up the end of your side of the contract?
Not that I'm questioning you, just want to make sure we have some facts here.
A contract means both parties have an obligation that is written out and agreed upon. (I'm not a lawyer, but I think this is the basic understanding).
Did both parties hold up to the stipulations in the written agreement, or did one or both fail?
I'm not in defense of either of you, just interested in clarification of the circumstances of this post.

Let's just say nothing but empty promises of what I've seen. But I and Scotty both would've understand that too If one is upfront and keeps one informed about the situation as the economy is what it is.

Ratickle
10-01-2009, 06:47 AM
I'm rooting for you guys to do well. Mika flying over from Finland is nice. I hope every member there takes the time to go say Hi.

Someday I'll go visit my brother in Germany again I plan on taking a side trip up to Finland to see these crazy guys that have to dodge icebergs....:sifone:

rchevelle71
10-01-2009, 07:51 AM
I'm here and We' ll FINISH.
Questions ?

Regarding other things we'll just leave it there in our wake :seeya:

Stop by our pits(Scotty Knows which one), and let me buy you guys a beer. I have to say we all like picking on Scotty, but he is the most persistent guy I know when it comes to racing, even with all his bad luck he is always there in some way, shape or form. If you guys need a hand with anything just let us know.

Rick

DAREDEVIL
10-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Whether he shows up or not you'll always be known as 'The No Finnish Guy"

LOL, first of all i did finish some, second i am not the only one not finishing all the time.
I guess thats part of racing on a very very small budget.

Atleast i try.:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
10-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Stop by our pits(Scotty Knows which one), and let me buy you guys a beer. I have to say we all like picking on Scotty, but he is the most persistent guy I know when it comes to racing, even with all his bad luck he is always there in some way, shape or form. If you guys need a hand with anything just let us know.

Rick

Rick we'll do , thanks.:USA:

MikeyFIN
10-01-2009, 12:30 PM
I'm rooting for you guys to do well. Mika flying over from Finland is nice. I hope every member there takes the time to go say Hi.

Someday I'll go visit my brother in Germany again I plan on taking a side trip up to Finland to see these crazy guys that have to dodge icebergs....:sifone:

Well everybody thinks I'm used to cold WHICH I AINT as WE ARE THE HOMECOUNTRY OF THE SAUNA!
So Actually Florida suits me just fine...

offcourse...15 yrs ago I was about to relocate to West Palm Area then IRS backhome got me by the balls but little bit of SISU (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisu) helped me win the fight in the end..or at least get even.

MikeyFIN
10-01-2009, 12:33 PM

Rick

you don't know what you just promised...giving a Finn free beverages...:reddevil:

rchevelle71
10-01-2009, 12:46 PM
you don't know what you just promised...giving a Finn free beverages...:reddevil:

I said A BEER:reddevil: But seriously, those who know me its usually more than one:biggrinjester:

SKATIN
10-01-2009, 12:58 PM
As of right now he breched the contract the way i read it.

But thats not even the bad thing , the bad part about it is he talks and promisses to much and in the end u try every thing u can to make it happen (getting ready to race) and then he just tells you ,sorry did not work and so on.
I spend $ for decals,hotel,racefuel,travel and more. All on his word's and in the end got nothing.
He also keeps telling people he is the main key behind the clearwater race ( "his brainchild" ),, all he does behind every bodys back is talk $hit about them .
He wants to be part of SBI so bad its not even funny, but all he does is talk, NO ACTION, NOT KEEPING ANY PROMISSES and in the end it cost the other party money.:boxing_smiley:

He is just a lyer !!!!!!!! SO WATCH OUT.:reddevil:

Also ,he claims to be the race adviser in Clearwater ,,,but my research came up with someone else ?! mmmmhh.

Just wtach out is all i can say.

You know.. I noticed the same thing.. The guy did all this promoting on scream and fly, oso sos.... and his name is no where on the clearwater site. Weirdo... :leaving:

DAREDEVIL
10-01-2009, 01:51 PM
You know.. I noticed the same thing.. The guy did all this promoting on scream and fly, oso sos.... and his name is no where on the clearwater site. Weirdo... :leaving:

Thats exactly what i am talking about,,,he is just talk !!!

DAREDEVIL
10-01-2009, 01:55 PM
I said A BEER:reddevil: But seriously, those who know me its usually more than one:biggrinjester:

Rick,,,can i have a soda ???? i hate alcohol !!!!

rchevelle71
10-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Rick,,,can i have a soda ???? i hate alcohol !!!!

Sure, but your not gonna find any in my cooler:sifone:

Why Hate alcohol, it makes me like half the people that I meet, and sometimes makes the rest hate me:ack2:

Sean Stinson
10-04-2009, 02:01 AM
A kraut and a finlander together in a boat that ought to be entertaining to say the least!!! Good luck guy's

Ratickle
10-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Well everybody thinks I'm used to cold WHICH I AINT as WE ARE THE HOMECOUNTRY OF THE SAUNA!
So Actually Florida suits me just fine...

offcourse...15 yrs ago I was about to relocate to West Palm Area then IRS backhome got me by the balls but little bit of SISU (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisu) helped me win the fight in the end..or at least get even.

There's no way you race your boats in trhe Sauna......:sifone:

Looked up Sisu, I like it.........:)

DAREDEVIL
10-04-2009, 09:10 PM
WE HAD FUN,,,,,,,

But back to the point. I seen this Coach guy 3 times and looks like only 1 or maybe 2 people know him. But he played absolutley NO roll in the whole event.

So still,,,STAY AWAY AND WATCH OUT !!!!!!!

Just a heads up.:boxing_smiley:

MikeyFIN
10-05-2009, 12:45 AM
A kraut and a finlander together in a boat that ought to be entertaining to say the least!!! Good luck guy's
Ya know we both as countries do have a History of doing things together back in the days... And I don't mean just 70yrs ago or so..

WE HAD FUN!!!!!!
Even about what's this thread is allabout and I Know Scotty
was 100% right as of what's been posted.

I just leave it at my wake but fact is Scott got Screwed bigtime and he had to put money from his own pocket as he was left to a belief that there was True talks being done and getting something accomplished during this 6+month period.
I at least supported the guy so we did make the race at least and Scotty supported and offered me something I'll never forget and Will do it again with him hopefully in a not so distant future.

I trust Scott Rutherford fully as he is a true Racer, has a Big heart and is a man to Be trusted, end of story.

Those bashing here doesn't now Jack about what it is to be a Racer and a MAN OF HIS WORD.

Ratickle
10-05-2009, 06:43 AM
Have a nice flight today. We'll chat more when you get back home. Hope you had a good time and got to meet some of the others you chat with.

MikeyFIN
10-06-2009, 01:56 PM
There's no way you race your boats in trhe Sauna......:sifone:

In fact there´s some who has saunas where we could do a race with our little boats :)...almost..

And I´m safely back home and kids got their T-shirts.

DAREDEVIL
10-06-2009, 06:49 PM
And if you would of listent to Ray P. ( COACH ) you would have not been here and have all that fun,memory and gift's.

Watch out fellow americans and friends,,he is a scammer !!!:USA:

MikeyFIN
10-08-2009, 05:41 AM
And if you would of listent to Ray P. ( COACH ) you would have not been here and have all that fun,memory and gift's.

Watch out fellow americans and friends,,he is a scammer !!!:USA:

Well that is true as he could´ve given me cold feet and cancelling my flight but thenagain I´m a Finn and isn´t that easy to talk over. I need Proof.

That was a truelly bad move from the guy but like I said time to let it in my wake, If he just acts up the other way I might think something good of him also but he´s gotta step up his act really high considering Daredevils...

*We are getting a Fan group coming over from Finland with me, I´m just getting phonecalls about KW and have guys ready to go.

MikeyFIN
10-08-2009, 05:55 AM
sure, but your not gonna find any in my cooler:sifone:

Why hate alcohol, it makes me like half the people that i meet, and sometimes makes the rest hate me:ack2:

+1

Ratickle
10-08-2009, 06:46 AM
*We are getting a Fan group coming over from Finland with me, I´m just getting phonecalls about KW and have guys ready to go.

Cool, will be nice to meet you and your fans....:sifone:

Wardey
10-08-2009, 08:18 AM
And bring over some of those fine ladies from Finland with you !!!:seeya: See you in KW. Dave

DAREDEVIL
10-08-2009, 01:03 PM
And bring over some of those fine ladies from Finland with you !!!:seeya: See you in KW. Dave

Dave,,,,,there taken !! LOL

MikeyFIN
10-08-2009, 01:26 PM

That´s true but I´ll let the yanks drool over them...

Here one of our former ministers and she actually is from my hometown... like Kimi Räikkonens wife..
In fact our town is renown in Finland to have hot ( and they know it) women..

http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/viihde/isoja_kuvia_2008/532277.jpg

Wardey
10-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Works for me !!! And all we get is frikn Hillary....... Dave

DAREDEVIL
10-08-2009, 02:04 PM

LOL:sifone:

MikeyFIN
10-08-2009, 02:10 PM

Well you had Jackie...

Now I just have to rub it in...
http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/ohjelmat/miss_suomi_2008/617429.jpg

Actually I have had 2 Classmates ( the other being my first love) as Miss Finland finalists..
The second was also the 2nd Runner up for Miss Universe and Finland and Miss Scandinavia she won.

but still.... you got some class in the states too I noticed in the pits and on da biitch...oh boy..and lots of it.

Wardey
10-08-2009, 05:49 PM
And almost Palin !!!!:USA:Dave

Wardey
10-08-2009, 05:54 PM

I can't touch the merchandise anyhow.......but I can still look !!!!:26:Dave

DAREDEVIL
10-08-2009, 07:43 PM
:cuss:.......COACH ,,,, I NOW U READ THIS !!!!!!! LOL

I STILL THINK YOUR A SCAMMER AND WARN EVERYVBODY TO DO BUSINESS WITH U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuss:

DAREDEVIL
10-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Lies lies nothing but lies !!!!!!!!!!!!

DAREDEVIL
11-03-2009, 01:07 PM
WATCH OUT " STILL " ,,
NOW HE TRY'S EVEN TO GET INTO THE POKERRUN SCENE !!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T SAY IT OFTEN ENOUGH,,,,STAY AWAY FROM RAY PUSSILO ( COACH )

HE IS A SCAMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:reddevil:

Scott - AKA - DAREDEVIL RACING , former National and Florida Champion P-4 SBI/APBA