PDA

View Full Version : Nautical Marine Richmond Va.??

dennis1009
09-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Does anyone live near Nautical Marine in Richmond Va? I am looking at an 2006 Baja Outlaw on line via the boat trader. and I live in fl. if some one on this forum lives in the area could check it out for me that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Sydwayz
09-23-2009, 07:37 PM
The owner of the place, Wayne Mcgee, used to own the Strip Poker Cigarette, and is as honest and straightforward as they come. It's on the other side of town from me, but I do make it down there once in a while. I was in front of the place last Monday and I got rear-ended so I'm not excited about going back. :D

Are you a member on OSO? If you post this on OSO, I can refer a couple members over there to your thread. A few of the guys live minutes away from Nautical.

Let me know. We'll find someone who can lay some unbiased eyes on it for you.

t500hps
09-23-2009, 08:40 PM
saw this on OSO first, then here......check over there, Sydwayz is right.

dennis1009
09-23-2009, 09:35 PM
The owner of the place, Wayne Mcgee, used to own the Strip Poker Cigarette, and is as honest and straightforward as they come. It's on the other side of town from me, but I do make it down there once in a while. I was in front of the place last Monday and I got rear-ended so I'm not excited about going back. :D

Are you a member on OSO? If you post this on OSO, I can refer a couple members over there to your thread. A few of the guys live minutes away from Nautical.

Yes I am a member of OSO. I have this posted over there also. Any referals you may have I will be greatful. Thanks again.

Sydwayz
09-23-2009, 09:40 PM
I posted some folks to contact on your post on OSO.

dennis1009
09-23-2009, 09:47 PM
I posted some folks to contact on your post on OSO.

Thank you.

dennis1009
09-25-2009, 05:45 PM

You are so right Wayne is as good as they come. I just baught my First Baja from him. He made me feel like we have been friends for ever. Wayne is so honest and straightforward he is going out of his way to make sure the boat is perfect for my delivery. I look forward to being part of the Baja family.:sifone:

dennis1009
10-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Does anyone live near Nautical Marine in Richmond Va? I am looking at an 2006 Baja Outlaw on line via the boat trader. and I live in fl. if some one on this forum lives in the area could check it out for me that would be great. Thanks in advance.

The boat arrived today And it was even better than Wayne described. Wayne and the Staff at Nautical Marine were a pleasure to do business with. Wayne even called me to see if all was as expected, and shared alot of info with me about the boat. I am pleased to be part of the Baja Family.This boat really thinks it is bigger than a 25 it handles the water really well. Yahhooooo