PDA

View Full Version : Driver Needed for the Clearwater National Championships

Ryan Beckley
09-22-2009, 02:29 PM
S-111, Fluid Sealing Products is seeking a driver for the Clearwater, Fl / SBI national championship race, October 2-4. The cost of the seat would be $2,500.00 plus your dues to join SBI & all your own expenses. Please let me know if you have any other questions. The boat is a Canopied 30' Skater with a pair of 2.5 litre outboards and will run 105-110 in race trim. All you need to do is show up ready to drive, everything as far as the boat will be taken care of....... DoublEdgeS111@Gmail.com or 941-758-3303

Koho
09-30-2009, 12:57 PM
If you want true FAST driver then you have found what you are looking for, if you search floating wallet to sit in your boat that is not me ;o)

More of my racing can be found www.kohoracing.com

I have raced cat's since 2004.

2007 & 2008 raced for Lotus Jeans racing team as pro racer.

I am able to be either on throttes or driving.

If interested send me email: janne.koho@kohoracing.fi

Ryan Beckley
09-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Thanks , I found a qualified paying driver. You'll be hard pressed to find a FREE ride here in the states. GOOD LUCK

2TR
09-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Thanks , I found a qualified paying driver. You'll be hard pressed to find a FREE ride here in the states. GOOD LUCK

From a previous post I dont think he's looking for a "Free Ride", I think he's looking for a "Paying" ride.

Ryan Beckley
09-30-2009, 03:27 PM
yea well....people in hell are looking for ice water.......

Sean Stinson
09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
I remember when people got paid to race it was a fitting concept back in the day!!!!

Ratickle
09-30-2009, 05:17 PM
I remember when people got paid to race it was a fitting concept back in the day!!!!

Amazing how it has gone backwards. I've also talked with Jimbo about that.

Maybe he can find another boat to bring over from Finland.

Ratickle
09-30-2009, 05:18 PM
yea well....people in hell are looking for ice water.......

They'd probably pay though.....:sifone:

MikeyFIN
10-01-2009, 06:15 AM

Only way to do it would be with an own team and own sponsors abroad....

Actually not that a long shot if your a foreign racer with my drivers CV.
Don't ask how I came up with that crazy Idea....:26:

MikeyFIN
10-01-2009, 06:19 AM
Amazing how it has gone backwards. I've also talked with Jimbo about that.

Maybe he can find another boat to bring over from Finland.

Why bring the boat over?

I know some guys are getting interested after this pioneer work I'm doing of racing here (U.S.A)
Lets see all in Clearwater at the Weekend guys.:26:

MikeyFIN
10-01-2009, 06:20 AM
They'd probably pay though.....:sifone:

before Reggie people fought over Fountains... in Sahara...

Ratickle
10-01-2009, 06:41 AM
before Reggie people fought over Fountains... in Sahara...

Now that's funny.......:rofl:

Ratickle
10-01-2009, 06:42 AM
Why bring the boat over?

I know some guys are getting interested after this pioneer work I'm doing of racing here (U.S.A)
Lets see all in Clearwater at the Weekend guys.:26:

And good luck. Looking forward to hearing about it. I think a lot of members are looking forward to meeting you. I hope to at the Worlds if everything works out....

Koho
10-01-2009, 12:10 PM
To stirr this pot bit more I am negotiating with some serious sponsors to buy equipment an start racing there. As everyone knows it's all about money :o)

Mickey, you better be fast ... as you have experienced what full throttle means

DAREDEVIL
10-01-2009, 01:48 PM
KOHO, u better get your lazy A$$ over here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DO KW, Mika is already looking to buy a house.:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
10-01-2009, 01:53 PM
To stirr this pot bit more I am negotiating with some serious sponsors to buy equipment an start racing there. As everyone knows it's all about money :o)

Mickey, you better be fast ... as you have experienced what full throttle means

But u know what,,then Ryan will be pi$$ed,,because he would have even more competitors infront of him. LOL:biggrinjester:

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Bring it.

PARADOX
10-02-2009, 01:11 AM
I will be watching from the shore. Who will be there?
Can't get my boat to cool down.

Koho
10-02-2009, 04:18 AM
But u know what,,then Ryan will be pi$$ed,,because he would have even more competitors infront of him. LOL:biggrinjester:

Whe hee, that is the intention, never participate just to race, the target is allways to win :lurk5:

We are working our lazy asses off to pull financing together... Mika knows the capabilities of me & race boat :driving:

MikeyFIN
10-02-2009, 08:42 AM
Yes I do but I THINK that's not gonna cut it with these guys just talking about it...oh what a bummer or :)

Get' er Done...:26:

Ratickle
10-02-2009, 08:44 AM
I'm rooting for him too.......

Never too many boats....:sifone:

MikeyFIN
10-05-2009, 01:13 AM
I'm rooting for him too.......

Never too many boats....:sifone:

So True!!!

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-05-2009, 05:51 AM
Congrats on second place.

Coach
10-05-2009, 07:32 AM
I witnessed first hand what a professional this passionate dedicated man about our sports is, this past weekend! He brought his boat and team to our press conference on Thursday. Provided his equipment for parties, was in the pits early, updating decales for other teams! Ryan Beckley you have all my respect and I was honored to see you in Clearwater's first ever race!

Thanks again,

Coach

imco offshore
10-05-2009, 07:54 AM
I witnessed first hand what a professional this passionate dedicated man about our sports is, this past weekend! He brought his boat and team to our press conference on Thursday. Provided his equipment for parties, was in the pits early, updating decales for other teams! Ryan Beckley you have all my respect and I was honored to see you in Clearwater's first ever race!

Thanks again,

Coach

nomater where he is ,,,ryan is always the first to offer a helping hand to any team in need,, he trully is a first class person, great job ryan on the podium .:USA:

imco offshore
10-05-2009, 08:00 AM
Yes I do but I THINK that's not gonna cut it with these guys just talking about it...oh what a bummer or :)

Get' er Done...:26:

mikeyfin sorry your ride was short lived, i think scott needs to fill the boat with gas go out and run it untill it,s out of gas.,, to get all the bugs out before he heads down to key west, i am curious tho what happened to it?:willy_nilly:

Louietherigger
10-05-2009, 10:47 AM

Thanks again,

Coach

I Agree, Ryan is a 1st class individual and runs a 1st class team, I know that 1st hand. He lives boat racing and has a true passion of the sport.

PS he just got 3 1st places in a row where they count the most. lol.