PDA

View Full Version : It always happens in November.

Buoy
11-08-2008, 01:29 PM
OK, we're still kind of in a transition to our new home SO, so I'm still looking at the old joint and seeing who hasn't made it yet.
But, why is it that every November, someone, or many someones get jacked by a member of the boards. There was Big Scotty, Fred, I think the whole deal with Jerry and the cellphone eating Moose started in November, and now a duck with a short dork.
This is almost like clockwork.
I got fooled by Fred, but the others were obvious to me.
Why is it always in November?

BY U BOY
11-08-2008, 01:38 PM
because we are caged like animals that have not eaten up some waves in a little while:sifone:

Buoy
11-08-2008, 01:45 PM
because we are caged like animals that have not eaten up some waves in a little while:sifone:

No, it's not even that.
The Frauds always get caught in November for some reason.
What a tool this year.
I think Troutly may have also been a November person...
No room for these people here.

boatme
11-08-2008, 02:12 PM
hello i am new to this site my name is
Long Trick Scotty

My girlfriend Rachel has a Awsome cat to sell with some brand new Trick gages on it

I will be posting my Picture along with me flying in my jet to pick up parts i cant pay for that i left in South Carolina with a guy at the local burger King

Tantrum
11-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Long Trick Scotty
y girlfriend Rachel has a Awsome cat to sell with some brand new Trick gages on it
I will be posting my Picture along with me flying in my jet to pick up parts i cant pay for that i left in South Carolina with a guy at the local burger King

Dont forget to fondle the underage babysitter when your there :ack2:

boatme
11-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Dont forget to fondle the underage babysitter when your there :ack2:

Again????

inbetween
11-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Long Trick Scotty

My girlfriend Rachel has a Awsome cat to sell with some brand new Trick gages on it

Pick me up some speed wax from while you're there :26: need it for my Enzo

NJgr8ful
11-08-2008, 05:28 PM
... and now a duck with a short dork.
Bouy ... What's story here? Mis something? Link?

Magicfloat
11-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Bouy ... What's story here? Mis something? Link?Just go over to the other site,thread is Long Duck Dong. Can't miss it,it's at the top.Interesting read.

open72
11-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Pick me up some speed wax from while you're there :26: need it for my Enzo

and a Rolex from tommy:sifone:

Laken
11-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Bouy ... What's story here? Mis something? Link?

You need to take a look over on that "o" boating website. 336 post and 9,975 views. I think it is still going because its the most excitement theyve had in a while.:26::lurk5:

Laken
11-08-2008, 08:33 PM
OK, we're still kind of in a transition to our new home SO, so I'm still looking at the old joint and seeing who hasn't made it yet.
But, why is it that every November, someone, or many someones get jacked by a member of the boards. There was Big Scotty, Fred, I think the whole deal with Jerry and the cellphone eating Moose started in November, and now a duck with a short dork.
Why is it always in November?

Let's not forget "Roc card Engines". :beatdeadhorse5:

Fever Mike
11-08-2008, 09:15 PM
I seem to miss out on all these trouble people. Except for Fred. I visited him a few times during my business travels, hung out in his Miami Boat Show booth, bought a steering wheel from him and all was well. Then he turned on everyone.

TEAMBAJA
11-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Anyone remember the guy that faked his own death that worked for Baja? I think he ripped off a few people too.

stecz20
11-08-2008, 09:45 PM
i do remember being on the phone with masher while he was donw in key west and telling him, yeah we were taken......lol

Ms PatriYacht
11-08-2008, 11:21 PM
this thread is a perfect example that I have been around these forums toooooo long, i know and remember all the topics you be talkin bout:D

NJgr8ful
11-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Just go over to the other site,thread is Long Duck Dong. Can't miss it,it's at the top.Interesting read.

You need to take a look over on that "o" boating website. 336 post and 9,975 views. I think it is still going because its the most excitement theyve had in a while.:26::lurk5:
I haven't been over 'there' since I joined here LOL man what I miss!?!?! Serious doesn't get this chit! :26:
I read the whole 18pages :rolleyes: Have no dogs in this, just a cat,, GET IT??? :rolleyes: Unfortunately, courts will sort it out and attorneys get rich(er) :( :(

Ironically I had just posted to LDD in the 'mug shots' thread and hadn't heard back from him .. never previously spoke to him, posted with him, or knew of him ... now he's famous ... again it sounds like.

BBB725
11-09-2008, 08:58 AM
this thread is a perfect example that I have been around these forums toooooo long, i know and remember all the topics you be talkin bout:D

Ditto that, wow the memories:biggrinjester:

Buoy
11-09-2008, 10:19 AM
i do remember being on the phone with masher while he was donw in key west and telling him, yeah we were taken......lol

That's funny, I found out about the whole Big Scotty deal from Ratman when we were out on his boat. I didn't have my laptop on that trip.
I remember it being November because I always take a vacation to somewhere in FL in Nov.

Fever Mike
11-09-2008, 08:37 PM
That's funny, I found out about the whole Big Scotty deal from Ratman when we were out on his boat. I didn't have my laptop on that trip.
I remember it being November because I always take a vacation to somewhere in FL in Nov.

What's Ratman up to these days? Didn't he move to Costa Rica?

Laken
11-09-2008, 09:01 PM
I haven't been over 'there' since I joined here LOL man what I miss!?!?! Serious doesn't get this chit! :26:
I read the whole 18pages :rolleyes: Have no dogs in this, just a cat,, GET IT??? :rolleyes: Unfortunately, courts will sort it out and attorneys get rich(er) :( :(

Ironically I had just posted to LDD in the 'mug shots' thread and hadn't heard back from him .. never previously spoke to him, posted with him, or knew of him ... now he's famous ... again it sounds like.

He hides over on "BF" now where he is protected by the moderators.

stecz20
11-09-2008, 09:38 PM

yeah, he calls me and tantrum when hes in the states or has a cell phone signal.....if there is a member i miss its him... hes a good time...

catmando
11-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Just go over to the other site,thread is Long Duck Dong. Can't miss it,it's at the top.Interesting read.I didn't read it all but I like what fund razor said;

Oh... I almost forgot Steve.... you also owe him 6 months worth of interest on 12k. Plus court costs. Plus his attorney fees, depending on the state.

Buoy
11-09-2008, 10:07 PM
yeah, he calls me and tantrum when hes in the states or has a cell phone signal.....if there is a member i miss its him... hes a good time...

If ya got the chance to party with him - it was going to be memorable.

Airpacker
11-09-2008, 10:11 PM
Anyone remember the guy that faked his own death that worked for Baja? I think he ripped off a few people too.

wasn't that Bruce dudley, the engine builder

inbetween
11-09-2008, 11:20 PM

Wasn't he restoring the old Mich Light Scarab? Is it finished? I'd like to see some pics of it.

stecz20
11-10-2008, 12:31 AM
no he never finished, his mom and dad fell ill.. he sold it...

masher44
11-10-2008, 12:34 PM

talked to him a few weeks ago. he is doing well and has some more brilliant ideas for future websites..... :26:

Geronimo36
11-10-2008, 02:35 PM

Yup.... still hasn't paid Dee for the hotel in Destin a few years ago... Not on my "A" list... Then there was the "sparky" thing and never talked to him again. But you guys keep kissin his azz...

stecz20
11-10-2008, 02:48 PM
Yup.... still hasn't paid Dee for the hotel in Destin a few years ago... Not on my "A" list... Then there was the "sparky" thing and never talked to him again. But you guys keep kissin his azz...

oh would you stop it..

inbetween
11-10-2008, 07:13 PM
no he never finished, his mom and dad fell ill.. he sold it...

Hate to hear of illnesses. Where'd the boat go? Someone else finish it yet? Love those old race boats

danh63
11-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Now I have to go over there and read 18 pages? I was hoping to get the readers digest version here

Geronimo36
11-11-2008, 12:14 PM
Now I have to go over there and read 18 pages? I was hoping to get the readers digest version here

Short version;
LDD made a really bad deal on a boat with an OSO member.... The OSO member was a bit nieve in signing such a one sided contract and probably a bit wet behind the ears. OSO member paid LDD about half of the sale price and defaulted on the contract. There were a few details LDD failed to disclose about the boat. After the OSO member was in fault on the contract LDD short sale'd the boat and kept $14K of the guys money. LDD won't give the $$ back and is standing on what he feels is an air-tight contract regardless of what correct moral and ethical standards are... Now it looks like it's going to court..... My guess is the buyer (not LDD) will win....:seeya:

danh63
11-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Damn! I should have checked back here sooner. I have been reading that whole thing and just finished.

But thanks for the reply!