PDA

View Full Version : now i know . . . .;

glassdave
09-20-2009, 07:46 PM
as long as i have been into performance boating and as long as i have raced i have not had the pleasure of riding in a 41 Apache . . . . until last saturday. Did the CBPBA poker run out at the Cambridge OPA race with Offshoredrillin (thanks again Rob) and was able to jump ship and get on board with Mr an Mrs ChiefApache for the last leg of the run. . . . . amazing . . . . simply amazing, what a fantistic boat those are. Thanks again Rob and Barb great to see you guys and everyone else to . . . Chris, Craig, . . heck even Stecz.

as the title of the thread says . . . . now i know :cool:

J-Bonz
09-20-2009, 08:08 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! Rob and Barb are great peeps to hang with! I could only imagine the ride on the Chief.....
Jr.

glassdave
09-20-2009, 08:25 PM
. . . I could only imagine the ride on the Chief.....
Jr.

It was a little choppy in the bay and OffshoreDrillin asked me later how it rode I told him we were playing Jenga on the dash :D

phragle
09-20-2009, 08:28 PM
like I told ya' laborday Dave....They are great people and it's a great boat :)

lucy
09-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Dave, sounds like you had a great time with great people and a great Boat!!! I hope you took some photos for me!! :)

glassdave
09-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Dave, sounds like you had a great time with great people and a great Boat!!! I hope you took some photos for me!! :)

lost my camera but i think i saw someone onboard take'in pics :D

Magnum Mark
09-20-2009, 10:09 PM
as long as i have been into performance boating and as long as i have raced i have not had the pleasure of riding in a 41 apache . . . . Until last saturday. Did the cbpba poker run out at the cambridge opa race with offshoredrillin (thanks again rob) and was able to jump ship and get on board with mr an mrs chiefapache for the last leg of the run. . . . . Amazing . . . . Simply amazing, what a fantistic boat those are. Thanks again rob and barb great to see you guys and everyone else to . . . Chris, craig, . . Heck even stecz.

As the title of the thread says . . . . now i know :cool:

welcome to the believers club.....like the timex watch guy said "takes a lickin and keeps on ticken"...................m.m..

Sean Stinson
09-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Well....now you know!!!! Glad you liked it!!!!

OldSchool
09-20-2009, 11:59 PM
lost my camera but i think i saw someone onboard take'in pics :D

Awesome boat, awesome people!! :cheers2: Thanks again for the help with the SOS decals dave!!

:sifone::sifone:

lucy
09-21-2009, 12:46 AM
Craig to the rescue!! Looking good!:)

Ratickle
09-21-2009, 07:37 AM
I can't believe that Dave said the "A" word..........:leaving:

:)

Davidmnc
09-21-2009, 09:03 AM
like I told ya' laborday Dave....They are great people and it's a great boat :)

:iamwithstupid::iamwithstupid::iamwithstupid:

Offshoredrillin
09-21-2009, 09:34 AM
The run back up was great,,, It was fun running behind them and wake jumping :D...it was nice to finally meet Rob and Barb. the Chesapeake has some of the best boating in the world in my opinion, the best of everything.

cosmic12
09-21-2009, 10:03 AM
I had the same experince on Lake Erie a few weeks ago with them and as you said Great Great boat and the best people to have it, sorry I missed you there this weekend.
It was a perfect week end.

LEOPAJM
09-21-2009, 11:16 AM
Love that boat !!!

The jury is still out on the owners ....... HA! :biggrinjester:

J/K guys ! Looks like you had a blast up there !

We had to work at having fun without ya here too !:sifone:

Ted
09-21-2009, 11:42 AM
The boat is beautiful and the owners are great people:) It killed me to turn down a ride to lunch Friday, it would have been the highlight of my weekend :D Hope to see Rob and Barb back to one of our events real soon.

ChiefApache
09-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Dave, glad you enjoyed the ride! It was our pleasure.

Ted, gracious, gracious host........we can't say enough, but thank you....again....for everything.

Rob (offshoredrillin), thanks for showing us the bay and Choptank River. When we've talked to our peeps back home, we told them they need to boat in the area. By far our best boating experience to a new area (better than 1000 Islands and I thought nothing would beat that).

Craig/Nancy, what can we say! You guys are a blast. We might just have to drive over and spend a weekend next summer...on your boat. :)

Dirty Stecz......it's all true people...everything you read....everything you hear.....it was our first time meeting him. What an impression. We hope it isn't the last time we get to meet. (Little Bunny says :kiss:)

If it wasn't for Chris, we would have never given thought to doing this run. Thanks for the pit passes, the help with launching and a million other thanks for the things you did to make ours and our friends weekend one we will never forget.

Boating..............it's all about the people.

stecz20
09-21-2009, 09:12 PM
poor bobby saccenti.. wait till he finds out about the jacket and you repainting the chief.. i wonder if he got the e mail and the pics yet... poor fella.. hes gonna cry when he hears what your doing to one of his babies......

ChiefApache
09-21-2009, 09:14 PM
poor bobby saccenti.. wait till he finds out about the jacket and you repainting the chief.. i wonder if he got the e mail and the pics yet... poor fella.. hes gonna cry when he hears what your doing to one of his babies......

He doesn't have to know anything. :boxing_smiley::boxing_smiley:

Chief won't be repainted for a few years yet....if I get my way. :sifone:

The jacket....I told him not to wear it there...........:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Geronimo36
09-21-2009, 09:15 PM
Cool story!

FULL FORCE
09-21-2009, 09:31 PM
Looks like fun!!

That boat does ride sweet, I am lucky enough to hang with Rob and Barbeeeeee on a regular basis....I wish my boat rode half that good!

J-Bonz
09-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Looks like fun!!

That boat does ride sweet, I am lucky enough to hang with Rob and Barbeeeeee on a regular basis....I wish my boat rode half that good!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!

LEOPAJM
09-24-2009, 10:35 AM
He doesn't have to know anything. :boxing_smiley::boxing_smiley:

Chief won't be repainted for a few years yet....if I get my way. :sifone:

The jacket....I told him not to wear it there...........:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Whatever ya do .... don't pull a "Shake your Tailfeather" !!! :ack2: