PDA

View Full Version : Where Is SABER

Tony M
09-15-2009, 09:49 AM
Steve ? Had a Great Time On your Saber On Saturday tons of room and the old girl still has alot of spunk left in her , Your Turn To Come On Down To The Big Pond Don't need to bring your boat there are enough of them this way to Catch A Ride On . :sifone:

stevet
09-15-2009, 02:10 PM
Steve ? Had a Great Time On your Saber On Saturday tons of room and the old girl still has alot of spunk left in her , Your Turn To Come On Down To The Big Pond Don't need to bring your boat there are enough of them this way to Catch A Ride On . :sifone:
Tony, I'm glad you had a good time, especially after being on the road for 20hrs!!! As far as my BOAT, she's definitely an old girl, but she loves the rough stuff, so she's coming with when I head down your way!

Tony M
09-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Tony, I'm glad you had a good time, especially after being on the road for 20hrs!!! As far as my BOAT, she's definitely an old girl, but she loves the rough stuff, so she's coming with when I head down your way! I'm Sure Will Be Having A Few More Runs Before We All Winterize, So Come On Down !! :auto: :sifone:

MILD THUNDER
09-15-2009, 07:45 PM
28 saber????????????

stevet
09-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Yeah, 28 single. I'm trying to add a pic but as you can see by my # of posts, I'm kinda new at this

stevet
09-16-2009, 03:15 PM
As usual, this time of year is full of kids stuff to keep me busy. I'll see if we've got a sat or sun that we could run down for the day.

Magic Medicine
09-16-2009, 05:37 PM
cool boat, come on down to the city. you'll have a good time!

Tony M
09-19-2009, 08:14 AM
Yeah, 28 single. I'm trying to add a pic but as you can see by my # of posts, I'm kinda new at this The Hang Of It Now,
Nice Ride Tribal Flames Makes It Look Way Better Then When I First Saw It :sifone:

Twin27Advantage
09-21-2009, 11:16 AM
Yeah, 28 single. I'm trying to add a pic but as you can see by my # of posts, I'm kinda new at this

Pleasure to meet you Steve! Thanks for the help Wednesday!
Your boat looks great!

Send me your e-mail. Chris C is having a party in a couple weeks.

stevet
09-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Pleasure to meet you Steve! Thanks for the help Wednesday!
Your boat looks great!

Send me your e-mail. Chris C is having a party in a couple weeks.

I just replied to your e-mail. Looking forward to hearing from you!