PDA

View Full Version : Got to be first in something. KW check in..

PARADOX
10-13-2008, 06:43 PM
Who's going. ??

I tried last year. Long story... so this will be my frst actual KW run.
While I know a bunch of you by screen name and boat, a few by first name, even fewer in person.. Please.. let's figure out to have an introduction somehow..
I would really like to match the screen names, / boats with the actual nut who drives them. Thx

P
AKA: Peter

Bobthebuilder
10-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Who's going. ??

I tried last year. Long story... so this will be my frst actual KW run.
While I know a bunch of you by screen name and boat, a few by first name, even fewer in person.. Please.. let's figure out to have an introduction somehow..
I would really like to match the screen names, / boats with the actual nut who drives them. Thx

P
AKA: Peter

Bob will be there. 18th year consecutive. Doing our own run but may see you in KW. Say hello.:)
Bob

Chris
10-13-2008, 08:42 PM
I will be there. I fly in Wednesday AM and am there through Monday. Staying at a condo in the Annex.

Founders- If you are going, make sure I know so I can get you a SeriousOffshore.com shirt. I have a list that I began gathering a few weeks ago...

If you are taking a boat and would like an SO sticker for it, please let me know as well.

Currently we are planning to have one boat there with the SO logo the whole length of the boat- details to come.

We will be having a semi-official gathering one evening.

THEJOKER
10-13-2008, 09:11 PM
I will be there. I fly in Wednesday AM and am there through Monday. Staying at a condo in the Annex.

Founders- If you are going, make sure I know so I can get you a SeriousOffshore.com shirt. I have a list that I began gathering a few weeks ago...

If you are taking a boat and would like an SO sticker for it, please let me know as well.

Currently we are planning to have one boat there with the SO logo the whole length of the boat- details to come.

You're doing it right!

glassdave
10-13-2008, 09:12 PM

can i put in a vote for Teasers? :D

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-13-2008, 09:32 PM

That will be nice, what will the objective be?

PARADOX
10-14-2008, 10:30 AM

Chris.. I have room for one passanger in my boat. You'r welcome to ride down with us on the THursday Am run.
Got a logo/sticker and a shirt ? :) Send them my way.

Chris
10-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the offer. if I can get from KW up North I would take you up on it- not sure how I'd do that though.

PM me your address and a shirt size.

Racegirl3
10-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Teasers or Ricks ... only two places I seem to make it to :D

DonziGirl
10-14-2008, 08:02 PM
How can you say that? I seem to recall you chasing "girls" around for pictures on the "other" side of Duval :D

cosmic12
10-14-2008, 08:18 PM
I can't make it to K.W. I have to be in San Fran Ca. this weekend for work for the next 3 to 4 weeks but I would love to have a shirt to wear proudly and a sticker for the truck. Chris, let me know how I can get these. I want to pay for them along with shipping if it is at all possible let me know.

Chris
10-14-2008, 08:58 PM
I will be doing shirts & such. Right now, I threw some stuff together for the folks going to KW. Once the board is up and going, I'll go back and get a bunch of samples and see what folks like and we'll come up with some sort of storefront.

Expensive Date
10-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Teasers or Ricks ... only two places I seem to make it to :D

You said you were going to the Garden Of Eden this year:D

Expensive Date
10-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Chris flying into Ft Lauderdale on Thurs driving to KW then leaving Sun night.
Tim Sharkey XL

Racegirl3
10-14-2008, 09:06 PM
How can you say that? I seem to recall you chasing "girls" around for pictures on the "other" side of Duval :D

Hehe ... I was referring to last year. I didnt make it very far last year. I did see Fat Tuesdays every day tho .. who wouldnt love a drink called 190 Octane :D

cosmic12
10-14-2008, 09:14 PM
I will be doing shirts & such. Right now, I threw some stuff together for the folks going to KW. Once the board is up and going, I'll go back and get a bunch of samples and see what folks like and we'll come up with some sort of storefront.

:cool:

PARADOX
10-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Anyone driving back to Miami Sunday PM or Monday AM. ? I need a ride back to Miami. I rather pick up the trailer then drive the boat back. Gas is going down.. But not that much.

Or some one getting into Miami, Thursday could drive the truck/trailer to KW.?

Expensive Date
10-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Anyone driving back to Miami Sunday PM or Monday AM. ? I need a ride back to Miami. I rather pick up the trailer then drive the boat back. Gas is going down.. But not that much.

I will be leaving Sun evening could drop you off,But I only have room for one and very limited luggage wil be in Vette.Tim Sharkey

Wardey
10-16-2008, 10:49 PM
Loan Ranger (Kyle) and I will be there from Wed. to Monday along with the wives. Dave

PARADOX
10-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks X Date.. Might take you up on that.

Wardey.. wow.. I didn't realize you'r just down the road from me..

I Have to stop in your shop one of these days.

Mrhorsepower1
10-18-2008, 09:47 PM

I second that motion!:biggrinjester:

Bad Idea Baja
10-20-2008, 09:06 AM
There is a group of about 20 of us that will be there.

Spicy
10-20-2008, 10:37 AM
I will be there with four of my buddies...... Chris I believe everyone from Cambridge from the dinner table other then Old School is going. XXL please.

Let me know if you need anything, I will be driving down from Lauderdale on Thursday morning with my buddy that lives down there.

Pat 410-320-5748 Cell

PBAM22
10-20-2008, 07:52 PM
we are doing the wednesday run:cheers2::hurray:

Bad Idea Baja
10-20-2008, 08:02 PM
I have a fist full of $$ for a ride out of the harbor in a go-fast cat for me & my really good looking fiancee.

Bobcat
10-21-2008, 12:08 AM
how about an old pos monza ,with a cat driving?:biggrinjester:

Bad Idea Baja
10-21-2008, 12:12 AM
how about an old pos monza ,with a cat driving?:biggrinjester:

I actually know a cat with an old ass Monza. It is in Kansas & it is GREEN & you can't miss it. I like it but alot think it is :ack2:

Tommy Gun
10-21-2008, 03:47 PM
Ricks on Thursday night...8pm?

I'll put a sticker on the boat.

Bobcat
10-21-2008, 04:32 PM
I actually know a cat with an old ass Monza. It is in Kansas & it is GREEN & you can't miss it. I like it but alot think it is :ack2:

mine is more like this:)

Pete B
10-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Better half and Myself will be down tuesday night thru Sunday.
will be shooting for WWW.Performanceboats.com.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m126/pete454/08CC6733.jpg

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-21-2008, 09:31 PM
Hello Sweetness.:drool5:

CROWN MAN
10-22-2008, 10:29 AM
I will be there, I dont know where, But I will be there !!

lucy
10-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi Chris we will be there!!

Racegirl3
10-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Lucy! Hey there!!! Lookin forward to seein ya :kiss:

lucy
10-22-2008, 05:32 PM
hi Sweetie looking forward to seeing you too!:seeya:
Lucy! Hey there!!! Lookin forward to seein ya :kiss:

Ratickle
10-24-2008, 08:07 PM

We will be driving back to Miami on Monday to catch a flight at 4:30 to Chicago, probably around 10 to 11am. If something around that time works, we would be glad to give you a ride. Paul and Terri