PDA

View Full Version : Advantage Forum

Heavyhauler
09-09-2009, 09:18 PM
I know there are not many of us who have an Advantage boat, nor were there a lot of threads on that brand, but I'm just wondering what happened to the Advantage brand thread, as I see some of the other brands that don't get a lot of use are still here, so was it taken off for lack of use?

Chris
09-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Two threads total in 11 months. If others remain stagnant they'll go too.

We deleted another brand- an owner PM'ed me and asked for it back. Told him the same thing. I offered this- start a thread on that boat brand in a general discussion forum and get 5 people to contribute to the conversation and we'll ressurect the brand. It didn't happen.

CNC
09-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Two threads total in 11 months. If others remain stagnant they'll go too.

We deleted another brand- an owner PM'ed me and asked for it back. Told him the same thing. I offered this- start a thread on that boat brand in a general discussion forum and get 5 people to contribute to the conversation and we'll ressurect the brand. It didn't happen.

Hey Chris I understand, I hate to lose the Awesome brand thread being the main contributor. but could you combine American Offshore/Awesome since so many of the threads are tied together??

Randy