PDA

View Full Version : 32 Bad Boy In AC 9/5

Toasty
09-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Hi Race Fans!

We will be bringing the 07 32' Bad Boy to Atlantic City / Margate Nj area this weekend. We are looking to test different set ups and practice a few hot laps off the jersey shore. We are thinking of running The PP nj race.

The boat is for sale and if anyone is interested and wants to look please contact me

have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

Christian
215-510-8007

SHARKEY-IMAGES
09-09-2009, 12:21 AM
See Slide Show of this Bad Boy !

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/32badboypowerboat/slideshow

Toasty
09-09-2009, 08:07 AM
Hi Gang!
Thank you all very much for the PMs sent and questions
here are some details about the boat. The rig is 100% turn key and in great condition! Ready to race or pleasure. If the boat should be sold and owner would like to run the PP race, i would be more then willing to help or throttle.
Tim Thank YOU FOR POSTING the photos i tried to capture what i could with the D80.
All the best
C

Boat:
The 2007 32 Bad Boy Power Boat includes a new Bravo XR, 26” Bravo blue printed propeller with the ITS system. A New 510 CI Motown GM Block with Jessel belt drive and valve train, aluminum heads, with MerCruiser exhaust manifolds and jacketed dry tail pipes. The engine develops 650+ hp & top rpm is 5900-6000. The boat also includes Gaffrig long trim tabs, dual helm steering, 5 person intercom system, and K-throttle and shifter. The interior is custom form – fitting and snug and in very good condition. The cabin has a large removable pad and storage on either side of the hull. The Bad Boy Hull is excellent in any sea and does not chine walk and is easy to plane. This boat is dialed to the mid eighties, the detailed MPH is classified at this time, for further details please phone

Trailer:
Aluminum I – beam trailer with 4 wheel drum breaks also in very good condition.

Truck:
The tow vehicle is a 1995 Ford Bronco that is used primarily to tow the boat and trailer to and from the local river or shore ramp and back to the warehouse or residential home. The bronco has great oil pressure and tows well at highway speeds 55-65 mph. The oil is changed regularly and does have high mileage.

Sale price is $55,000 for total package of boat, truck and trailer
Will be willing to help ship anywhere in the world, for further details and information please contact Chris:

cdelcollo@gmail.com
215-510-8007

Toasty
09-09-2009, 08:10 AM
additional photos:

Hannibal41
09-09-2009, 08:54 AM
I was in this boat and all i can say is wow!
The hull was rock solid never chine walked once even at high speeds in flat water
fast turns 60+ where perfect. whoever gets this is getting a deal and a winner
We ran the boat in the ocean in 3-4 footers with hard chop and the boat loved it

The colors are wacky but i heard it was for an ex footballer that backed out.
Tony Pacheco is the best kept secret in offshore, he needs to build more product!